[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright schizos, Explain this: If reincarnation is real and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: crystalball.jpg (39KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
crystalball.jpg
39KB, 850x565px
Alright schizos,

Explain this: If reincarnation is real and we are immortal souls tumbling in an endless cycle; then how does anyone new get born?

Why does the population go up. Where are these souls coming from? From a few million we fucked our way to almost ten billion. Are you trying to tell me that they all reincarnated? Makes no sense senpai.
>>
>>19491689
I'm not versed in this subject, nor do I believe in it, but I do think there is such a concept as a "new soul". Also, don't animals get incarnated as humans and vice versa?
>>
I just always figured that all the new humans contained the souls of all the animals that we've been killing
>>
The concept of reincarnation does not necessarily exclude the creation of new souls
>>
File: 1500370369707.jpg (80KB, 578x767px) Image search: [Google]
1500370369707.jpg
80KB, 578x767px
>>19491699
So are Jews reincarnated reptiles and Chinese reincarnated ants?
>>
>>19491705
/thread
>>
File: 1503547115809.png (630KB, 382x1079px) Image search: [Google]
1503547115809.png
630KB, 382x1079px
>>19491705
OK. But do the earliest human souls have superior qualities to the modern day human soul? Is this a quality vs. quantity thing?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n76zogjNhu1sf3h99.png (152KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n76zogjNhu1sf3h99.png
152KB, 500x281px
>>19491706
The Chamber of Guf is open; the door to both the beginning and the end of time is open at last.

The earth is an organism; the micro macro cosm is deeply interrelated; have you noticed the influx of seemingly "new souls?"
As the population increases; the universe is qued to create more souls.

This is why we find such a spirutual dissonance; the gap of spiritual maturity is larger than ever before.

Rest assured that the consciousness of our planet is rising; as is ours.
Animals are getting smarter; entering new ages of technology.
>>
>>19491689
There are infinite souls. Not all of them are here. Some come, some go. No soul is ever created. No soul is ever destroyed. Very few souls ever fall into the samsara trap of reincarnation.

We're all on the short bus of spirituality.

Even if you accept a limited amount of souls - are you taking into account the number of other species that have lived? Humans are not the only species a soul can be. Over 99% of all species have gone extinct - what happened to those souls?
>>
Lower souls are graduating and moving up, meanwhile, the human souls aren't graduating and are stuck in the Saturn death loop matrix.
>>
File: chlluns.jpg (53KB, 636x373px) Image search: [Google]
chlluns.jpg
53KB, 636x373px
>>
>>19491689
they come from other planets. its all part of the illusion
>>
Souls aren't zero-sum. Although most religions try to prevent reincarnation, which is generally viewed as bad.
>>
>>19491721

Opposite, older souls tend to be degraded and closer to becoming a 'lost one' (mindless/animalistic and removed from the cycle). Think of a soul like a solid state drive -- It can only handle so many writes before shit gets fucky.
>>
Something told me recently that God isn't sending new souls to Earth anymore. And i didn't ask.

Which implies that:
A) People born after certain time are soulless. (Brings to mind those NPC threads).
Or
B) People born after certain time have animal souls, like anon said a few posts back.

Just a thought. No need to take seriously.
>>
>>19491721
>superior
Try different.
A second grader is not superior to a first grader.
Sounds like you have plenty of lives to go.
>>
>>19491689
>then how does anyone new get born?
souls aren't unique to humans, or even what you wold call living beings. souls are created the same way as bacteria.divide, divide, divide, divide. as the suns dye they give birth to a new smaller generation of life on an infinite scale. every rock every planet every star has a soul. as they dived they create more sols and potential lives, and these life cycle their food chains until they reach a point of understanding in which they know their true form as part of the universe/god/the dao
>>
>>19491689
o
>>
>>19492465
maybe you should think about thanking your father for the light and warmth he provides and your mother for the home and loving environment she provides. Most people ignore them today purely because they can not fathom a being other than human being intelligent let alone self aware
>>
File: o14Qk28lGW8.jpg (187KB, 787x1014px) Image search: [Google]
o14Qk28lGW8.jpg
187KB, 787x1014px
The past (pre agriculture) was paradise. Few people earn the privilege of being born there.

Anyway, your thought makes no sense when you account for multiverses, different dimensions, and different planets (do you think you have an "human soul" that can only be a human?)
>>
don't believe in reincarnation but if so i would go for the NPC-theory
>>
Perhaps as the human population explodes souls "travel" less.
When our population was smaller people would more frequently be reborn into the past or future than the present or near present.
Take mormon doctrine of Reincarnation for example.

Its possible that your question is wrong. We often want to assume that the soul is something metaphysical it might just a property of being a conscious observer. That "state" probably develops over time and there are Humans without souls and animals with. Depending on their state of awareness.
>>
>>19491689
easy fagot.
from the second dimension or animals
>>
File: 20170816_165823.jpg (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170816_165823.jpg
2MB, 2560x1440px
The answer is not souls, but soul. We are the programs that get updated by their own programming via connections to another mode in the network. Essentially it's self love. And self hate, masturbating itself to make a spot of a sensation like ejaculation, which is separateness but then the universe eats it and recycled the nutrients. We are god cum. Each of us is a seed that can create its own universe. Some are too slow to do it though, and they get recycled.

As above so below.
Gods a trap who loves eating his/her own tail.
And the milk of the churning of autofellatio.
This is the supreme yoga.
Selfness and it's dissolution in tandem, like a forest for the trees.

Trees fall out of tradition. Trees love out of fruition.
We are a pattern made of their love, made out of trees older than time.
Even our electricity is often made of these ancestors. So in this way, we arise in morphology. Sometimes two unrelated animals look identical or they serve the same purpose in the under-story. The more simple your design, the easier it is to reincarnate. Think about what you really want and need. Adaptation is defect given purpose.

Like me and my schizophrenia.
>>
>>19491706
>So are Jews reincarnated reptiles
isn't that a bit redundant?
>>
The only people who get reincarnated are those who are being punished, such as demons. Everyone else goes to the spiritual plane.
>>
File: photo_2016-08-01_21-47-13.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-08-01_21-47-13.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>>19491689
I don't believe in reincarnation, but if you think that all living beings have a soul (including bacterias and viruses) then this argument doesn't make reincarnation invalid.
>>
>>19493577
all living beings have souls*
>>
>>19491689
Souls aren't bound to time
>>
Maybe God constantly creates new souls since he wants more people to connect with.
>>
>>19493577
Only in macroscopic terms there are more beings than humans.
No need for Souls in bacteria and such
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.