[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if anyone wants to discuss the despair code without hitler m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1503505253038.gif (35KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1503505253038.gif
35KB, 750x750px
if anyone wants to discuss the despair code without hitler mods
>they always seem to prune

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheDespairCode

fast
>>
Why did the topic get shitlisted anyhow?
>>
>>19491508
not sure, the only thing we can know is that they don't want us talking about it for one reason or another
>>
At the end of the despair code is light and love. Existential crisis dark night of the soul dispair code yadda yadda you'll grow up one day
>>
>>19491515
It just seems like overkill to me.
It's not like it's the kind of thing that can be typed into a post.
No one is going to start dropping Necronomicon level insanity inducing pastas.
>>
>>19491559
It's more of a journey, and this is a whole lot of information put into one post.

It took me three years and a couple of subjects to really understand it
>>
>>19491492
>>19491515
>>19491559
CHECK IT HEAR NOW!

I FOUND AN UNLABELED CASSETTE TAPE WITH ORIGINAL DESPAIR CODE SOURCE FREQUENCIES!

LISTEN BEFore it's too late!
https://youtu.be/gte3BoXKwP0
>>
This is not authorized. Go back to your hole.
>>
>>19491586
kek
I can just imagine some kind of basement-dwelling autist screeching UNACCEPTABLE!! UNAUTHORISED REEEEE

If it's unauthorised, contact me. You, if you're who I think you are, know who I am.
Hey, look- I'm online now!
>>
>>19491615
REEEEEE

Why can't you just stop before we make something that can't be fixed.
>>
>>19491634
I know you've already tried a couple of things.

Trust me, this isn't my life. I'm not the kind of person to stay persistent out of spite, anger or jealousy.
Why can't you just talk to me and accept that we're equals?

People tell me that my only downfall is that I don't listen; that I think I'm always right. I understand them now, from 'experiencing' you.
>>
>>19491492
>>19491508
>>19491515
>>19491559
>>19491567
kys larping retards
>>
Either way, i'm not out to try and harm the cause or whatever.

faggot
((we wuz kangz))
>>
File: Rollinondubs.gif (38KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
Rollinondubs.gif
38KB, 165x115px
>>19491508
Fake news that turned into a meme
>>
>>19491492
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.