[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the deal with this guy's music? I think he is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 14891406588c3405ef.jpg (181KB, 1160x1160px) Image search: [Google]
14891406588c3405ef.jpg
181KB, 1160x1160px
What's the deal with this guy's music? I think he is one of those that sold their souls for fame and entered the illuminati community but he regrets it. Watch the "I feel it coming" video, they knew about the eclipse.
And if in the video all the humans died, that means Daft Punk aren't humans
>>
>>19491005
That'd be cool, but the eclipse is a well known phenomenom that can be estimated. Like the next one's gonna be right over me in 7 years. It's not a weird thing to know about the eclipse, frend.
>>
>>19491005
Yeah, they definitely know something or are used by people who know something.
There songs have also had Antichrist imagery and murder. Poster child for Illuminati.
>>
>>19491005
his music video for 'The Hills' he literally succumbs to satan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzTuBuRdAyA
>>
Ok this sounds crazy and it probably is, but I just want to share some thoughts.

>33 is a highly used Masonic sacred number.
>33 days after the eclipse is Sept 23rd
>Celestial alignment occurs on Sept 23 that, according to the Bible, represents the start of the apocalypse
>Video portrays the solar eclipse, shortly followed by an apocalypse
>Last thing the guy sees before being turned to stone is a serpent
>Satan/dragon/serpent face in the sky is associated with the alignment

I don't know, like I said it sounds crazy to draw these connections but it's a hell of a coincidence.
>>
Oh also
>Depicts planetary alignment multiple times in the video
>>
>>19491005
>they knew about the eclipse.
Eclipses do not sneak up on you.
>>
>>19491005
>guy uses generic apocalypse imagery to look deep
>/x/ thinks it's him exposing the illuminati
Jesus people.
>>
>>19491005
When I saw him on the cover of Spin magazine with Selena; I knew it was to late for him. Sad really. He had a hard life it seemed full of drug addiction and harder times. Seems he didn't want to struggle as much and continue his lifestyle. I liked his music but when he blew up, I began to wait for it and then it was essentially no time at all.
>>
I think he just sold his soul to the only true devil: money. His old albums are fantastic but this new shit is so generic and awful.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.