[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHOW ME ONE FUCKING VIDEO OF EARTRH WITHOUT A FUCKING FISHEYE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 11

File: i.jpg (22KB, 287x215px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
22KB, 287x215px
SHOW ME ONE FUCKING VIDEO OF EARTRH WITHOUT A FUCKING FISHEYE EFFECT

JUST ONE FUCKING VIDEO
IS IT SO HARD?
>>
>>19490830
>FISHEYE EFFECT
It's pronounced "Mandeluh" effect
>>
>>19490830
nerve gas
>>
why is it so hard to understand?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXkCgB0cOGc

and all that comes out of these discussion are shitposting, sliding, ad hom and nothing actually on topic. This tells a lot.
>>
File: mrrobot1.png (284KB, 999x509px) Image search: [Google]
mrrobot1.png
284KB, 999x509px
Reminder that Flat Earth is a PsyOps.
>>
>>19490830
he doesn't know why people use fish eye.
>>
>>19490830
Työnnä keppi perseeseen vitun mongoloidi ja ratsasta reunan yli. Te perkeleen paska aivot voitte painua itse keksimäänne helvettiin.

Such nice picture. Where is taken? Weather is fine in here. Sun shines with light breeze of wind. Warm enough to wear wife beater and shorts. I think I'll roll a joint after work and enjoy life. Maybe watch some wildlife document at evening.
>>
>>19490830
Come to my apartment and discuss things plz. I'll promise to torture you gently with pliers, water, fire and time. I'll tie you to cross upside down and ass outwards so I can fill you with corpse fluids and eels. Probably 5 gallons make you vomit. Ahh the taste is such incredibly humiliating.
>>
>>19490830
>does not understand lenses.
>is convinced everyone that wear glasses is into the conspiracy.
>still dreams of some day being able to buy a microscope to check his own sperm for nanotechnology injected by ilurmernasi.
>>
>>19490867
Ruuvaa putsi
>>
>>19490943
LMAO
>>
>>19490864
why then? don't be so fucking smug. if flat earth is so easy to debunk why hasn't it been done. all you get is "kill yourself" or "flat earthers should be murdered in the street" never something compelling. just fake, inconsistent photos of a ball earth. "live" NASA feeds with air bubbles. comments about "just do the math!" but if you do the math it doesn't add up to how big they claim the ball earth is.
>>
wew, one simple task and nobody is able, beside shitposting, to solve it.
>>
>>19490830
Now that you mention it man, I've never seen a video of earth without that fisheye shit either... C'mon, someone save my sanity & prove this guy wrong
>>
>>19490830
PROVE TO US EARTH IS FLAT

WHAT CRITERIA DO YOU ACCEPT?
>>
not saying the earth is flat, it could be anything. But in this case, topic related, there seems indeed no "good" footage about earth without a fisheye cam.

On top of this, some srsly thoughts, so far this whole flat/globe talk seems to be just about "convincing people", you get a lot derail and shitpost, a lot of theories, noncorresponding disinfos (on both sides) and so on. But i always wondered, what 'IF', if we just asume that everyone is convinced, what would be the next step? Why is the nexr step not happening? why do we keep in the loop of "convincing people"?

First of all, why the need to convince anyone about a different theorie? I understand it that all the talk about the disinfo sourounding the globe model (NASA/deep state/etc) is indeed very strange and does actually open up doors to other theories. But why the need to convince people immiditley about a different model?

see, there are questions that 'anon' would normaly take a closer look, but it seems we are in a loop of convincing everyone over and over again.

It doesn't end here, there is more to it. As many anons already noticed, "Only newfags seems to bumb with shitposting and attack the anons who believe in the flat model". The actually 'Anon' would "sage" the topic or not at all participate on the topic. Sometimes you get a very "autisitc" anon who goes down the rabbit hole just for the luz. thats it. But when we look into the fllat earth threads, we see a different kind of anon. Attacking with ad homine and cointelpro the others.

and even with a simple question from OP, there is just shitposting and a continuous loop of convincing people.

i know, i am on /x/, a place full with shills and idiots. But at least this should be noticable.
>>
faking stuff is hard indeed, hollywood spends millions on it
>>
>>19490830
Okay. Here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J93h7aGURRw
>>
>>19491549
>cgi
>>
>>19491518

Antisemetism
>>
>>19491565
>everything that shows a round earth is cgi

Where are the proofs?
>>
>>19490830
The cameras that shoot the cityshots and shots of the earth also have the fisheye effect on the ground, in small confined spaces, and literally fucking everywhere.
>>
>>19490830
The earth is indeed flat. But since the effect of gravity makes earth look round because of non-euclidean geometry, every time you move around the flat earth every small amount of "space" gets updated giving you an illusion of curvature. The idea is that if you move forwards you will eventually come back to your starting point depending on this curvature of space time. The fact that the earth looks round from further away, is because of the influence of gravity in your point of view and the bending of light.

The non-pseudosmartass idea of this is that the shape of something which you see with light might not be the real shape of it. Since we walk on earth feeling the earth is flat but when we see the earth from far away it just doesn't make sense for us. But we know the fact that if we keep walking straight in a line we will eventually find ourselves in the starting point.

The fisheye is just an amplification (more or less) from the perspective of light on earth.
>>
>>19491581
all i say is that you have to show something better and not another govermant/deepstate/shadow gov/zionist/marxist/agenda driven infiltrated institution that is hard to trust.

this needs to be more done more independently from any instituion. Not just for the sake of objectification.
>>
File: 1502025651017.jpg (62KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
1502025651017.jpg
62KB, 500x360px
>>19490830
Not vidya but good enough?
>>
>>19491618
All I'm saying is that's not cgi, and any photos or videos you're shown of a round earth you'll falsely claim as fake, just because you're too big of a liar and a pussy to admit that you were wrong.
>>
>>19491628
>good enough?
this is not good enough. We live in a time where things like this get easily photoshooooop'd. Come on anon, you should know better.
>>
>>19491636
just not taking it as "listen and beleive" when it comes from an govermant / corrupt(?) institution. thats all, but you can keep on with your falsly implication just so it will fit your reality, meanwhile, still no video of earth without a fisheye effect.
>>
>>19491237
Why does the pole star climb higher in the sky as you travel north, and lower in the sky as you travel south? Why does it eventually dissapear below the horizon? Why do the north and south pole have long periods of time where the sun stays above the horizon, and periods where its the exact opposite? Why does the sun set below the horizon and rise above it rather than gradually getting larger or smaller as it comes closer or moves away?
>>
>>19490830
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOsxgGeABGM
>>
>>19491642
Then fuck off. Don't fucking ask for proof if you're gonna say everything is Photoshopped you retarded faggot
>>
>>19491661
>in OP
>ask for video
>gives image
>get called out
>get pissed
wat?
>>
>>19491657
i don't really see a curve.
>>
File: Skjermbilde (13).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Skjermbilde (13).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>19491676
>>
File: as08-16-2593-orig.jpg (781KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
as08-16-2593-orig.jpg
781KB, 3000x3000px
>>19491642
this is the reason why you say it can't be debunked
any time someone shows proof that the earth is in fact round, you all cry that it's photoshop or some other kind of trickery
you don't want it to be debunked and refuse to believe any evidence
>>
>>19491672

>>19491549

There, video of a round earth.
>>
>>19491684
as if you are willing to change your mind
>>
>>19491654
Oh! I know this one! It's cause the earth is fucking round.
>>
What would be the point in the Earth being flat or not... Like why would there be a lie about it ?
In what goal would there be a fucking lie about the shape of something ?

There can't be any serious goal in this, I don't even know how someone can be so negative to believe such bullshit, it's okay to think that the government lies, it is really probably true, but thinking that they lie about a fucking shape... There's absolutely no point in it and you know it.
>>
>>19490830
It's round but hollow with entrances at the North and South poles
>>
>>19491716
did we scare the flat earthers away with logic again?
>>
>>19491565
Ah, there it is. We've got our first flattie moving goalposts, boys!
>>
>>19491716
If the Earth is flat, then there are some pretty real questions to be considered:
What is space?
What are stars?
Is there a dome above earth?
What's underneath the earth?
Are the sun and moon within the dome that encloses the earth?
Is gravity a theory because it's actually density?
I dunno. Why resist any theory so violently?
I think it's more important to keep your imagination alive. It's interesting to think that the stars, that space itself could actually be something far different than what we've been taught.
What if humans have actually been on earth for MUCH longer than we're taught?
Everything we know changes every fifty years or so anyway. People KNEW so many things that are disproven today.

I've personally been on several flights across multiple oceans and have never seen curvature. Does it mean the earth is flat? No. Could it? Maybe?
I definitely think it's worth thinking about, though.

I think the truth wants to be known by you.
>>
>>19491642
>Post an image that shows the curvature taken without a fisheye lens
>MUH CGI!!!!1!
>MUH PHOTOSHOP!!!!1!11!
Fucking kill yourself, faggot
>>
>>19491672
God damnit if I give a video you say it's also edited. There is no way as of right now to prove to you OR ME that the Earth is either flat or round. But most things point to round, so that's what I believe.
>>
>>19491695
all the evidence points to the earth being round
arguments made by flat-earthers hinge on assumptions and are based on your own limited viewpoints
i have no reason to change my mind because the flat earth theory is demonstrably false
>>
>>19491802
The problem is with flat earthers is that they discard everything that disproves their theory. Thats not how to do science.
You have to do everything in your power to disprove your model and if you cant then the assumption that the model is correct can be the most reasonable. But flat earthers do the exact opposite. They throw everything out the window that disproves their model and thats why it holds no ground.
>>
>>19491518
Kek now I really get why people are upset that Trunp said there were bad people on both sides of the Charlottesville white supremacist rally.

You just pulled the same equivocating bull shit when one side is clearly right regardless of the tactics involved in the "debate".

The earth is round... not "it could be anything" you fucking loser faggot.
>>
>>19491843
^^^
this
thank you
>>
>>19491724
I think the hollow earth story is just ridiculous, who would really just fly an air plane into a hole in the ground, litteraly made no sense when I heard about it.
>>
>>19491761
scared the ball earthers away with this one
>>
>all these ravenously angry globetards

All the proof any sensible person needs that the earth is not round.

You lose.
>>
>>19492177
>using emotional states for logical inference

I hope you drown in all the cock you suck.
>>
>>19492177
>what is frustration in the face of stupidity
>>
>>19490830
Flat or not, How does it change anything? People have been saying things are corrupt for centuries.
Whether you think we live on a 2D plain of existence and there's a god,God, GOD or the plural. It still just justifies that we have no idea what's going on. STILL.
>>
>>19491681
weeeew, how big is earth? Must be gigantic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAqFeAmkf1A
>>
>>19492273
>>
>>19492258
You have a device with a small lens. If you hit there right spot on that device, you are able to make a photo and send that to anyone who has a connection to the internet OR mobile phone line.
And you still say we know nothing?
We come pretty far using rock, molt it to steel, built an engine out of it, using that engine to mine lithium, using that lithium to power your smartphone and using that smartphone to send a 2d picture of anything you can point your camera to. We know a lot.
>>
File: laughing picard.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
laughing picard.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>19492177
>any sensible person
>Clapping your hands over your ears and going "La, la, la! Can't hear you!" when someone points out all the reasons the flat earth model would not work
>sensible
>>
>>19490830
You need to be a little higher than that to see the curvature of the earth, anon.
>>
File: christen rennaissance.jpg (108KB, 558x747px) Image search: [Google]
christen rennaissance.jpg
108KB, 558x747px
>>19490862
>a major high budget tv show definetly isnt run by elites
When will new agers learn?
>>
>>19491642
Can you prove the image is shooped?
>>
>>19490830
How to stop believing in the flat Earth nonsense:
>rent a telescope
>view the horizon at the beach
>>
What was wrong with the other 3 flat earth threads?
>>
>>19491608
I thought flat earth's didn't believe in gravity
>>
>>19490830
Oh my god. You actually think the Earth is flat because the horizon looks flat, even from just a few hundred feet up, don't you?

Fuck. You are such a goddamn dupe. How easily are you manipulated?

It's going to be so easy to make you ignore common sense things that would save you when the time comes.
>>
Show me one photo of earth being flat.

I'm still waiting.
>>
>>19491761
The problem is that you've basically denounced all scientific thought from the past 500 years, namely physics, astronomy, and geology. In doing so, you claim that it's to question theories that are not explicitly obvious.

This is all well and good, but the problem is that there is no given proof of a flat earth, and no "flat earth scientists" discovering what is truly out there, because all academics and scientists involved in these fields are part of the secret conspiracy.

I think that it's worth thinking about, but in order to be reasonable, you need to be willing to change your point of view. You can't just claim all flat earth pics/round earth pics are CGI.

And who knows? Maybe we've all been wrong this whole time. But until there's some actual science being done, I'm gonna say no.
>>
If space doesn't real, explain this
>>
>>19491684
nice photo, its missing some stars though
>>
>>19498179
Here fixed it for you

>The problem is that you've basically denounced all scientific RELIGION from the past 500 years, namely physics, astronomy, and geology. In doing so, you claim that it's to question theories that are not explicitly obvious.

>This is all well and good, but the problem is that there is no given proof of a flat earth, and no "flat earth scientists" discovering what is truly out there, because all academics and scientists involved in these fields are part of the secret COMPARTMENTALIZATION.
>>
>>19491765
It is clearly CGI , people need to stop watching hollywood and you might start seeing with some clarity
>>
>>19498097
go outside
>>
What if the earth is flat by space is round?
>>
>>19491237
If the earth was flat all of the nautical charts would be wrong and gyro stabilized navigation instruments would fail to function. So why is it we don't have submarines running into continents and the traditional shipping routes based charts of a globular earth work great?

The amount of information that proves there is a global earth is so vast, you don't even know what you are arguing against. Their is an endless list of technology that would absolutely fail if the earth was flat. Navigation equipment, radio equipment, ballistic missile targeting, it never ends. All of these systems designed for a global earth.

And here is the question flat earth retards cant answer. Whoever you think is in on it, and the list multiplies as flat earth gets debunked, why are they in on it? Why would NASA lie about global earth? Who benefits financially? Certainly not NASA. They are poor as shit. And all of the subterfuge would definitely cost enormous piles of money. The amount of bribery required would be very large.

If no one is making money off it, there is no conspiracy. Oh wait, there are people making money off it. The youtubers with flat earth videos.
>>
I know this sounds like a retarded question but the premise of the thread is fucking retarded anyway;

Does the land go all the way down to the core or does it end and we're all on floating islands eventually?
>>
>>19500939
>I don't know how exposure works
>>
>>19491786

>there is no way to prove to you or me that the earth is flat or round

Travel between distant points on the map functions the way it would if the earth was round, not flat. This is a proof that is easily testable for the average person - just take two long-distance flights, one between London and New York, and one between Alaska and Sapporo, Japan. If the earth is flat, there should be a massive disparity in the time each of these flights take, with the flight between Alaska and Sapporo taking dramatically longer. However, there is not.

If you don't want to spend the money to do this yourself, you can ask one of the literally millions of people who have taken flights with the same qualities. Unless you think that they're all in on the conspiracy as well.
>>
File: LE9-Partial-overexposed.jpg (10KB, 341x255px) Image search: [Google]
LE9-Partial-overexposed.jpg
10KB, 341x255px
>>19491628
Just to add to this something that can be seen with the naked eye flat tards.
>>
>>19501216
yea it's fake
>>
>>19501400
>still doesn't know how exposure works
>>
>>19490830
Relativity you mong. Perspective and relativity. Drop the adderall.
>>
Some flatearther please answer me this,
Where are the pictures of the flat earth?
You call all pictures of the Earth fake, yet to provide any pictures yourself
>>
>>19496037
Exactly. The elite are so bored of winning, they're giving out advice on how to beat the system in fucking movies.
>>
>>19501216
i know how exposure works, no stars in background nasa exposed
>>
File: 1501009367240.png (960KB, 1600x929px) Image search: [Google]
1501009367240.png
960KB, 1600x929px
>>19490830
>>19490830
>>19490830
>>
Curvature can actually be observed at around 33,000 feet but it requires an unobstructed view and very minimal cloud cover. What it seems most flat-earthers cannot wrap their minds around is that observable curvature becomes gradually more pronounced the higher you go, and the higher you want to go, the more expensive it becomes.

That said, the reason this debate will rage on is because amateurs with the interest to make videos disproving flat earth cannot afford to go high enough to capture a level of curvature that would put an end to this psychosis.
>>
>>19503471
/thread
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjmGxFnS-vM

Can confirm. I live in Baton Rouge about 40 minutes from this.
>>
>>19503471
Where is this?
>>
What if we live on a 1500x bigger globe with multiple sections that makes it look flat and were being farmed by aliums? Why half ass a funny fucking cpnspiracy like this?
>>
>>19504448
Louisiana
>>
>>19490830
earth is round dumbass
>>
I'm drunk, and angry outside of this thread.
This is fucking stupid.
Get a fucking life
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.