[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how easy would it be to indoctrinate youth to an entirely different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: cursed image.jpg (538KB, 1089x1920px) Image search: [Google]
cursed image.jpg
538KB, 1089x1920px
how easy would it be to indoctrinate youth to an entirely different narrative to reality?

specifically a narrative that easily consumes all other narratives.
thus consuming reality itself.
>>
File: bill-nye_234.png (89KB, 234x267px) Image search: [Google]
bill-nye_234.png
89KB, 234x267px
lmao the narrative can't consume reality, kid, the universe is expanding! Stop asking questions!
>>
>>19490773
reality is a meme
bill is a meme
>>
>>19490767
wut? If I'm understanding you correctly, it would be easy. those little retards will believe anything you tell them. but you gotta make sure they don't become polluted with outside knowledge.

as for consuming reality. no your little terrarian human baby will not unlock their chakras and achieve immortality just because you tell them they can. not yet anyway.
>>
File: donotaskquestions.jpg (144KB, 1367x2048px) Image search: [Google]
donotaskquestions.jpg
144KB, 1367x2048px
>>19490773
don't concern yourself with chromosomes. no there was never a civilization on mars. question my proclamations and face social stigma. I am a Scientist.
>>
File: quicky.png (76KB, 730x620px) Image search: [Google]
quicky.png
76KB, 730x620px
>>19490778
reality is a socially constructed phenomenon

rather than creating an idea in someone else mind you can change the way someone revives an idea too

'thus consuming reality itself'
>>
File: bill-nye-the-fightin-guy.gif (996KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
bill-nye-the-fightin-guy.gif
996KB, 334x500px
>>19490775
>bill is a meme
I don't know about that but he had quite the boxing career
>>
>>19490767
its easy to fuck around with metaphysics once you realize its all just language games.
>>
How do you think people become religious? Their Christian parents brainwash them into believing that particular reality even though it's completely absurd to normal people
>>
>>19490767
Very easy. See religion, for example.
>>
>>19490811
this is now my favorite thing.
>>
File: god.png (260KB, 593x794px) Image search: [Google]
god.png
260KB, 593x794px
>>19490819
some asshole cracked the code 2000 years ago when he created god. To give a name to your bodies yes man and then to define the defined Yes Mans beliefs is the ultimate paradox for the simple mind of man

god is not a delusion but a form of information control that builds on itself through its paradoxical narrative in relation to how humans receive and control information. This intrinsic form of information control is "good vs evil" and its a overarching narrative that can apply to all things and ensures all information is sorted in relation to the god narrative. obviously no one wants to believe that there's no god because that would mean there's no good or evil. If there's no good and evil there is nothing. Since a universe of nothing is what the god narrative simply exists to contradict.

Nihilism is Ockham's razor to god... Yet it is a no more than a form interpreting information itself. More than that, what meaninglessness and nothing means relative to how humans receive information is entirely socially constructed.

If someoneee was to redefineeee meaninglessness (IE REALITY) through language games.. then the world would be their oyster
>>
It already happened with millenials
>>
>>19490767
It already happened thats why everyone born in tne 90s is some sort of queer.
>>
File: 81rgLfTICFL.jpg (417KB, 1400x2133px) Image search: [Google]
81rgLfTICFL.jpg
417KB, 1400x2133px
>>19490767
Easy peasy.
>pic related
>>
>>19490807
Throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness; chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself.

Think for yourself.
Question authority.
>>
>>19490767
Simple. Just pick up a Bible and this is the most important step: Take it seriously. Instant anti-real indoctrination. Yes, we live right next door to these freaks.
>>
>>19492306
There is no 'authority'
just men and their influences
>>
>>19490767
Indoctrination since childhood and control of media.
>>
>>19490811
>what's he savin that left for?
>>
>>19490767
go ask karl marx
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.