[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey wasn't triangle guy in a cage? Couldn't they just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

File: 1501967109326.jpg (148KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1501967109326.jpg
148KB, 736x736px
Hey wasn't triangle guy in a cage?
Couldn't they just say he was bs in the end to throw us off?
This is possible
>>
>>19490480
Theres truth in aesthetics.. The distinctions you make are irrelevant in th a memtic world
>>
>>19490515
well, i wonder what triangle dude would do if he were let lose. from the sound of it, he was some sort of horned creature
>>
>>19490480
No it's more possible people got tricked into believing some stupid ass lie because they refuse to think for themselves
>>
>>19490480
woah, what if we gotta break triangle guy out.
we just gotta undo his sigil bind
>>
>>19490616
who is the self that is thinking for you?

try that thought on for size
>>
>>19490625
There is no self, we're the product of our surroundings. Truly knowing yourself means escaping every illusion, everybfear, everything learned. Listening to triangle guy is the opposite
>>
>>19490630
thats what triangle guy was saying nigguh, did you even read his posts?
>>
>>19490636
No lol, he said he was an et and earth was ran by crabs and dolphins. He mixed truth and lies to make people eat his shit up
>>
>>19490642
you are just not even saying what he said in anyway what soever
you must be shill
>>
>>19490749
He said that in the thread that was making fun of people believing. I didn't follow his threads
>guy makes fun you for believing him
>different guy bitch slaps you with truth
>defend ego by claiming first guy was right
>>
>>19490783
wow
you claim and assume a lot of things really fast
without actually reading the source material.
You are just as biased as my "ego"
>>
>>19490796
I just think for myself anon it's more likely he was lying. But admittedly I didn't follow the threads. All I had to do was read I'm a slave et worshipping Adonai and the black sun rises in six and six and six to realize it was a larp. He made a thread after and quoted hisself saying crab people from Venus and dolphin people from some other planet control the world. It's your reality though anon you can still believe if you'd like to. The black sun came and went, I don't know why you would other than not wanting to feel duped
>>
>>19490918
but you arent getting any of the info right!
not even how he made fun of the larp, thats not even gorrect!
t o p p e s t o f k e k s
>>
File: IMG_5323.png (658KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5323.png
658KB, 1242x2208px
>>19490939
He is the one laughing. I'm going to bed man go ahead and think he's locked up still
>>
>>19490480
??????????
>>
who is the triangle man?
>>
File: hqdefault (1) (1).jpg (35KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1) (1).jpg
35KB, 480x360px
Man... and I thought everyone noticed.
>Pic related
>>
>>19491167
what
what does your
pic
mean
>>
File: everybody_lies-fill-499x282.jpg (18KB, 499x282px) Image search: [Google]
everybody_lies-fill-499x282.jpg
18KB, 499x282px
>>19491196
>>
>>19491165
>>19491030
the triangle man, was a supposed larper. He was larping as a creature locked up by the US gov, who was communicating with an empath, who was then posting on 4chan.
The creature was locked up in a cage, while the empath was typing what he was "thinking".
The empath was our medium of communication.
All I'm saying, is that the us gov could easily just shill this stuff away, as the creature would still be in the cage. It seemed like they were using him to extract some knowledge. He said he was a slave to them.
>>
Can someone please link this thread? Interested to read some larp bullshit.
>>
>>19491385
check the archive for triangles
like the triforce ones but side by side

>>19490949
this guys shill forrela
>>
File: IMG_1147.jpg (299KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1147.jpg
299KB, 1024x768px
>>19490480
>Hey wasn't triangle guy in a cage?
>How about Cage in a triangle?
>>
>>19491719
wud that
>>
>>19490630
ok, so what "you" *do* after you've transcended the self and such? I presume there are other, more fulfilling activities available to conscious entities who have escaped the bounds of ego, otherwise people wouldn't want to do it.

Please note my usage of scare-quotes around "you," and refrain from any answer that sounds like "There is no 'you' any more, so that's that."
>>
>>19492380
>I presume there are other, more fulfilling activities
Chop wood, carry water. The reason people want it has nothing to do with what they want.
>>
ayyy lmao
>>
Oooh so this is what this is all about. Haha. Some people decided my thread was a LARP because one of the posts mentioned triangle man. Not this one, a supernatural entity that we codenamed after a they might be giants song .. But those statements all make sense now.
>>
>>19494185
is this the same triangle man?
is this triangle man gonna slaughter humans if let loose?
I dont want that.
OP btw
>>
File: MrRobot.jpg (170KB, 1004x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MrRobot.jpg
170KB, 1004x1080px
>>19494275
E52 is not Triangle-fag.
I directed him to this thread to show him why everyone will think he's a LARP
>>
>>19494275
No it's not the same one I've never even heard of this one.

It does slaughter humans, though. Wasn't set lose because it wasn't and probabaly can't be detained
>>
He larped for like a month straight with really solid Gnostic knowledge, answered hundreds of questions with interesting answers, and all of that for a cheap laugh at the end?

I dont buy it, something was up with that poster
>>
>>19494323
>Captcha: Golf Driveway
>>
>>19494323
yeah that dude was something alright
we should try to set up the same kind of thing
anyone empath here?
get in touch with triangle man.
>>
>>19494409
Empath here. Whatcha need?
>>
>>19496112
Are you and the empath in separate locations. Or are you in the same location but cordoned off from one another.
The Empath and I are in a room. The room is kept dark, which seems to be the standing rule for this base. The Empath and I sit facing each other. He and the man in black are at a table, I am two strides away. On the table is a recording device, the computer the man in black is using to contact you, and a dim green light to see by. Behind them is dark glass. Behind that are observers. The man in black reads things to the empath in your language which I do not understand. The empath communicates them to me, and then tells the man in black what I have said.

this is the process that was being used, however i think it might not work.
triangle guy didnt actually know english.
Someone was translating all the stuff.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.