[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone ever try satanism? Just offered a thread to bune and wonder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2366.jpg (37KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2366.jpg
37KB, 315x315px
Anyone ever try satanism? Just offered a thread to bune and wonder if the rewards will be worth it..
>>
File: IMG_2365.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2365.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Another tribute to bune
>>
File: give up on facts.jpg (32KB, 540x578px) Image search: [Google]
give up on facts.jpg
32KB, 540x578px
I don't like LaVey cause of his writing style but at least he upholds peacable actions in his book.
>>
>>19490165
Depends on the rewards mate.

I spread Gremory's grand name out on threads and she has reciprocated most generously...
>>
Pffft Oriax is better
>>
>>19490216
You mean Orias?

What's your experience with him?
>>
File: 1503629017404.jpg (22KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
1503629017404.jpg
22KB, 600x597px
>>19490165
Ofc not. Bitches look like Horseshit. Try a Semen Angel instead. Pathetic Loserfag.
>>
>>19490246
Orias, Oriax, Osiris. Yeah. He has many names. I've summoned and spoken with him a few times.
>>
>>19490272
OP here
Never told a bitch I was satanist.. just got laid tonight.. I'm just a beginner was looking for some more experienced people
>>
>>19490272
It's not up for debate...you must KYS
>>
>>19490286
Yeah you're just after that Incubi dick
>>
>>19490296
I'm fuckin down for that!
>>
>>19490283
He is a Lion.

Have you ever discussed where he hails from? What his station was? Is he related to the other Lions such as Purson Sabnock ect...
>>
File: 1503375285087.jpg (63KB, 680x607px) Image search: [Google]
1503375285087.jpg
63KB, 680x607px
>>19490290
Satanism is all about eating Horseshit, playing 80's bad music and fucking ugly bitches in church to gain control over innocent people.
>>
Satanism is completely opposite of what people should be doing. Connect yourself to the divine source and flourish
>>
>>19490325
He knows his shit. He gets good bussy, no ratchets upon Cockmater Jazzus
>>
File: ROSEMARYS BABY 4A.jpg (146KB, 533x617px) Image search: [Google]
ROSEMARYS BABY 4A.jpg
146KB, 533x617px
>>19490325
Why can't Satanism be the devine?
Due to Satanism I started to read esoteric literature, opened my eyes to magik and began to understand the bible.
Satanism made be realize the intellectual side of religion. Therefor I must say, and will never ever claim otherwise, that Satanism is the best way to grow spiritual. Atheïstic Satanism that is. For my CoS, CoS and ToS* are the best things ever happened to me. I will always be an Atheïst, but that really brings me peace and happiness.
But Satanism is not for the simple minded. It can fuck you up, just like any philosophy if you shut down critical thinking. The biggest problem with mainstream religion like Christianity and Islam is that it teaches you to stop thinking and accept 'da truff'. Satanism drives you to doubt and look for lies.
If you are naive you are fucked anyway, whatever path you choose to follow.
Satanism encourages you to create your own path while showing you all people are selfish at the end, so you don't need to feel guilty if you do so to.
While religion aims to weaken the individual so it can be controlled and its actions predicted, Satanism helps to make the individual stronger and less predictable so it becomes harder to be controlled.

* Church of Satan
Church of Scientology
Temple of Set
>>
>>19490165

Sigils are electrical circuits. Technology was given to us by the fallen ones.
>>
>>19490309
>fucking ugly bitches in church

Those are the real satanists. The trannies.
>>
>>19490735
Well God exists so...
>>
>>19491326
But isn't more real then Pinocchio.
Or Wonder Woman.
God is a failure if it turns out to be true. And a sadist not even worth to be pissed on. At the end, God is overrated.
Take a look at those who follow God and claim is their father and the source of all wisdom. Those people are dumb as fuck. There is not a single religious person who is intelligent and not lying and twisting words about their religion. Among Satanists however you will find the most fun, cool, creative and intelligent people.
>>
>>19491355
No. You're completely completely wrong.

There are many intelligent spiritual people.

You just define "god" wrong.

God, is knowledge.
>>
You'd have to be a pretty big retard to think Satanism is worth it

Coincidentally I know several Satanists in RL and they all have mental illnesses
>>
>>19491595
interesting, what type of mental illnesses?
>>
>>19491622
All of them have autism, some of them also have a few other minor ones like social anxiety disorder, dyslexia, bipolar disorder, etc...
>>
>>19491629
maybe their souls weren't strong enough. Or they didn't believe in God enough.
>>
>>19491653
The way they constantly shit talk against God makes me think they've been corrupted by (((external influences)))
>>
>>19491655
Strange.
Since they already believe in this stuff, do they not care for their own soul?
>>
>>19490165
What is exactly Satanism? Extreme individualism?

How the fuck a system can survive when their elements are literally fucking cancer for the system?
>>
>>19491698
Opposition to God. Praise for Satan.
>>
>>19491698
Satanism is not a quest for a happy afterlife, so it is focused on this life, yours and no other.
Satanism is not a journey to find God and trust his plan, so if you are smart enough, you should learn the rules men has created to stay on top of the game if you want to gain freedom, joy and happiness.

So it comes down to follow and respect your needs and desires without getting yourself in to much trouble.
Satanists read literature, because it is mankind's legacy on living and human emotion. You can learn a thing or two.
Satanists read philosophy, because it contains valuable lessons on controlling the masses and it is basically the study on how to politics.
Satanists enjoy and create art, because it too is the way humanity has learned to express themselves.
Satanists are into magik, because everyone who wants to have power will use it against you, know thy enemy and study his every steps. This includes all kinds of religion as well. Fashion is also magik, and art. Looks do matter.
Satanists do love animals, for science showed us we are also just animals. Without them, we are lost. Kill only to survive.
Satanists respect children, for they are more pure animal them most adults.
>>
>>19490165
What the holy hell does that have to do with Satanism?
>>
>>19490216
>better
It's like saying "a house is better than a barn." It depends on what purposes you need served, neither is better than the other, only for a given task.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.