[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Divination General! Come here for readings and d

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 379
Thread images: 50

File: 1502991770718.jpg (195KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
1502991770718.jpg
195KB, 600x752px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19484897
>>
>>19490003

What does J want from me?

You want scry or tarot?
>>
File: IMG_3049.jpg (57KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3049.jpg
57KB, 400x400px
Could I get a general reading?
Male
Aquarius
>>
What spreads are good for beginners? I just got back into tarot. How important do you think the direction of the card is (and where can i find descriptions of upside down card meanings). Thanks, have my phone wallpaper.
>>
>>19490067
Also id like a general reading as well. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>19490073
Male 24 aquarius. Sorry for spamming the thread!
>>
>>19490041
I wanna see that fox shoot that bow.
>>
>>19490048
I saw a vision of a man and a woman holding hands on a grassy hill. It was just silhouttes but I could tell they both had their heads pointed towards the open blue sky.

A long term relationship where you both have future plans that involve the two of you together and seeking more in life. She wants you as a man. She does not have a set direction as to what as much as what could be.

Scrying please of what will happen between H and I?
>>
>>19490105

I miss her.

>What will happen between H and I?

A four leafed clover seen up close. A plus sign buried within the silhouette. A waxing moon almost full. Two sockets on a sphere with different settings.

Luck, but seen so close that it appears almost crass. Things continue to get better from there, but it feels like chance because the two of you are different but you share the same madness and it bonds you.
>>
>>19490115
Thanks would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19490067
Check the MEGA link in variety of information on tarot, from spreads to meanings. For a beginner, a simple 3 card spread or the Celtic cross seems to be what most suggestion, but I've always been of the opinion that divination is 1 part system 2 part intuition. I'd suggest building your own spread, one that calls, and grow with it as you grow in your divining.
>>
Trading, how will our relationship develop in the next two months?
>>
I'm doing a really quick trade. I need to go in about five minutes.
>>19490131
If you're still around I'm down.
>>
>>19490150
Go ahead, what's your query?
If you leave I will post it anyway so you read later.
>>
>>19490131
The Star, Nine of Cups, Four of Wands

These cards are way too good to be true, anon, but things are going to go the opposite of bad for you. It's going to go great. This is going to be the relationship of your dreams and everything you ever wanted will happen with this person. This relationship is fated between the two of you and will end in a home. It will develop beyond your wildest expectations in short.

Will I be with the guy with the glasses or the unique hair?
>>
>>19490156
Ok, thanks I will start yours.
>>
>>19490155
Someone bailed tomorrow on something I was really excited for. I can bail myself or ask this guy I guess I'm kind of seeing now but I'm afraid of coming off needy/pathetic.

Advice on what's best for me in regards to how I handle what to do about my evening/the concert tomorrow?

I don't want to go alone because it's in a party neighborhood that can also be shady.
>>
I'll trade, just to try out a pokemon reading, if anyone wants to try something different. I haven't been using my cards lately, so I'm a little concerned to try them out tonight.
>>
>>19490131
>>19490155
Next month it looks like there's some intellectual intrigue. Attracted minds that send a charge of interest but it will be slightly a traditional courtship. The High Priestess and The Chariot.

The month after it looks like there will be some kind of proclamation of how you two feel. It may be both. It may be you. It may be the other person. But there will be some open communication about feelings that have developed. Six of Cups and Page of Wands.
>>
>>19490155
And thank you ahead of time in case I miss it until tomorrow.
>>
File: doctorstrange.jpg (275KB, 1367x768px) Image search: [Google]
doctorstrange.jpg
275KB, 1367x768px
can I get a reading in exchange for this image?

male
Pisces
>>
>>19490156
>Unique hair guy
>Queen of swords, reversed chariot, reversed ace of cups

Probably a smart guy, sadly this guy will take you to a path of instability and will not yield the love you could be yearning for

>The guy with glasses
>Reversed 4 of cups, The high priestess, 3 of wands

You will not have a perfectly happy relationship with this guy, you will have your ups and downs, mostly faced with some turmoil here and there, but fortunately for you, those moments of happiness will be actually enjoyable for both of you, and there will be a lot of learning, spiritually in a way this relationship would lead you to become a better person.
>>
>>19490197
Thanks but I dont have a choice I was asking which would I get with. By those cards it seems like neither.
>>
>>19490160
Be careful, be VERY careful.

>Queen of pentacles, Ace of pentacles, Reversed tower

Unless you really take someone you truly trust with you, things might turn out bad for you.

It would be best if you went with someone you can fully trust. They told me you should not go with this guy because he might not be as trustworthy as you think for this situation.
>>
>>19490203
The cards leaned towards the guy with the glasses, however if none of the possibilities satisfy you, it would be best if you looked elsewhere.
>>
>>19490214
He's pretty trustworthy so far. He actually makes me feel safe.

If anything he may not be able to make it in time because of work if at all

I don't want to go alone. There's a guy I used to be friends with that turned kind of into a stalker so now I won't travel solo.

So I don't know. I guess I'll stay in. It just sucks. I have a shitty work schedule for the weekend so I could have the evening off just to sit at home kind of sad. :(
>>
>>19490219
Meh. Thanks Do you have another query you'd like to trade?
>>
>>19490225
A generic what does she feel about me, same one as the person from the last query, kek.
>>
Trading, I scry. I'd like to know how much the contact that was introduced to me recently will be able to help me or what the outcome will be.
>>
File: 050_divination.jpg (53KB, 265x370px) Image search: [Google]
050_divination.jpg
53KB, 265x370px
>>19490230
If you do want to trade regardless, let me know.
>>
would like a reading, when possible.
>>
>>19490230
Four of Cups, Ace of Cups, King of Cups

She isnt a child so she isnt going to be very mushy about it but she is very fond of you. You hold a special place in her heart and she thinks of you a lot. She wont be open about it unless you pry the information out of her. It will take some work before she goes out of her shell.

What about if Ill get with the guy with the big smile?
>>
>>19490253
okay I will ask about this guy of the big smile, thanks for the reading.
>>
>>19490253
>Reversed 3 of cups, Page of wands, King of cups
This points out to something sad, you are likely to have a relationship that is more or less fulfilling, however even if there is passion and love in it, there will be this something, some unhappy situation.

Sadly the cards tell me you need to address this issue, basically associated with how you cope with your own emotions, this is something the guy needs to do too, so it's just not one sided.

It's very important for you to really understand your emotions, because the cards tell me you will otherwise suffer from the same problem with other potential partners too.
>>
Would like a reading when possible, please
>>
Could I get a general reading?
Male
Aquarius
>>
>>19490438
calm down bud
>>
File: Crossed_circle.svg.png (4KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Crossed_circle.svg.png
4KB, 220x220px
24 Scorp, willing to trade

Should I wait on this disconnect between heart and mind to change or should I take the action I fear taking?
>>
>>19490413

trying a scry thing what's your question
>>
>>19490585
Alright anon, I'll try you
Male
Gemini
What are the feelings M has for me? (We have been together 8 months if its any help)
>>
>>19490585
Male
Taurus
Are the choices im making the best for my future
>>
>>19490585
Want a practice query?
>>
>>19490585

Virgo male
Are there changes afoot in the love life?
>>
>>19490585

Male
Gemini
What is the best move for me to make right now?
>>
>>19490041
economic future?
do you see improvements?
mi litle project will succes eventually?
>>
Am I on the right track?
>>
>>19490671
>Name
>gender and description
>colour shape combo
>>
>>19490677
>>colour shape combo
Whats that?

and what shall I describe?
>>
>>19490677
Not that guy. But I need a reading.

Name: G
Description: male, brown hair, brown eyes, fair skin

Black chevron

Is it worth my time going back to them (a group)? If not, how do I shut out the invasive thoughts I have of returning?
>>
>>19490710
My apologies, I forget myself. A colour shape combination, ie. pink heart, red triangle, yellow sun,etc. Description is of yourself
>>
>>19490711
>Tarot Reading;Group Specific
King of Wands(r(
The Tower(r)
Ruled over by The sun
Counseled by 9 of Swords and The Lovers
https://vocaroo.com/i/s1chZLZuVanm
>>
>>19490677
M
female,average height,brown hair,skinny
black heart
Do i have a chance of succeeding?
>>
Male, dark brown hair, normal shape
Is N interested in me? What interesting things would happen to me in the rest of the year?
>>
>>19490752
Thanks for the reading, but it's not a reading I feel is fitting. I haven't imposed anything on them, especially as they were the ones who pushed me away for having an honest heart and a head of humility. Even if I went back, they'd refuse to admit their wrong and blame me for everything.
>>
>>19490784
>>19490788
And thank you for the feedback, perhaps I read the situation wrong, or as you said just straight up got it wrong. My apologies.
>>
>>19490790
No worries. Practice is practice. And the advice is still practical if someone did do something wrong to the group they were shunned from. But circumstances are quite different with me, sadly.
>>
>>19490677
Rena
Curly hair, tanned, exotic looking
Silver diamond

Would it be possible to bring my ex back into my life as a friend? If so, how should I go about it? We were really important to each other and had a nasty fight. At the very least I would really like us to be friends because of how much we brought to each other's lives and I just want to apologize for the role I played in the argument. Please help me. I'm so sad.
>>
>>19490797
You've asked this a hundred times in every thread for the last week. You've now heard from just about every reader. Yesterday you said you felt like you could make a solid choice from a reading you got, so what gives? Quit asking before you confuse yourself. Your reading are getting ambiguous and messed up because you ask 100x a day and the cards literally have nothing else to say to you. Just leave this group alone already. You said they treated you poorly, so why the fuck would you even want to return? And even more pertinent, WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING OVER AND OVER AND OVER?
>>
>>19490832
And I thought I got triggered by love readings, this is some next level shit.
He's obviously stupid
>>
>>19490836
It's insanity. They treated him awfully, so how could you be so hung up on whether or not to associate yourself again? I don't give a fuck if once upon a time they were all bffs. The answer is clear and he already said it himself yesterday "blah blah blah well I don't wanna go back to them anyways they were dicks!" Well good. Christ stop clogging up queues with your obvious question then.
>>
19/M/Taurus
when will be half life 3 released?
>>
>>19490868
No and your mom hates you
My query is if making a FFXV x Assassin's Creed collab is dumb
>>
>>19490868
it was cancelled faggot
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19490832
>>19490836
I have no idea who you're talking about because this was the first time I've asked anyone about this. But kep getting triggered, buddy. Perhaps you're too stupid to see that others can have the same problems... Who knows?
>>
>>19490844
See >>19490887

Didn't notice you were still samefagging here. It's the first time I asked this question and you have to go on like a retard about other people asking the same thing. Shows how much of a reader you actualy are, LARPer.
>>
File: 1489354998705.jpg (58KB, 599x560px) Image search: [Google]
1489354998705.jpg
58KB, 599x560px
>>19490832
>>19490836
>>19490844
Can you please give me a friendship reading?
>>
>>19490832
>>19490836
>>19490844

Wow

You sound as guilty as if you're part of some group that hurt somebody recently

Guilty conscience much?
>>
>>19490677

Jim
Male, hazel eyes, brown hair
Red Triangle

Will I be in a relationship soon?
>>
>>19490887
>>19490895
How are you going to accuse me of samefagging when you've literally asked the same question word for word for daysssssss.
>I don't know who you're talking about
They always say that
>>19490925
Not at all, but when you ask the same question for a week straight you're never going to get the right answer. The more you ask, the more confusion, and the more you'll feel like you need to ask. His advice was practical, and it was to avoid a group of people who have consistently treated him poorly. He should follow that advice instead of asking every reader on the board. What exactly is the point of divination if you don't even trust it enough to ask once? You're better off flipping a coin or spinning a bottle.
>>
Doing readings for the next hour. Requests accepted at my discretion.

Rules:
>no binary
>no blogpost
>no vague/unintelligible
>no future, advice only

Requirements:
>western zodiac sign
>playing card suit
>primary color
>question
>>
>>19490677
Name: J
Description: Tall, white, brown eyes, dark hair

White circle.

What events will I be facing in the coming months?
>>
>>19491086
libra
i dont know... marseille?
blue
should i leave everything?... am i strong enough?
>>
>>19490677
Pri
I'm tan, wavy hair, black hair
5'6

Dark blue diamond

Does he want to talk to me or something else?

He's tall, and has green eyes
>>
>>19491086
Gemini
Spades
Red

Should I tell my therapist everything (or just what I came to them for)?
>>
>>19491142
kaiko ur cute
>>
>>19491143
That came a bit out of the blue, but thank you <3
>>
>>19491156
>out of the blue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJSMvVyRVZ0
>>
>>19491086
Fuck you moonie
>>
File: que.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
que.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
doing 3 readings only, the rest will be ignored
query and gender is enough
>>
>>19491190
Male

Love reading
>>
>>19491190
Does he want to talk to me? What does he want?

I'm female
>>
>>19491190
Male

Love general please.
>>
>>19491195
Please be specific on what you want in the love reading, this vision is quite broad

A cute couple dancing a love ballad in a known cliff, probably in Ireland, he smiles in almost a creepy way, she swirls and inadvertently almost falls on the cliff. I can see in slow motion her body falling, her white dress and hair going against the wind and her arms stretched for help, the man looks almost like studying the situation but still have time to gab her hand, she's safe but quite dirty and bruised.

Happy times, but at some point someone will get hurt, probably the girl if you two lose touch of reality. Don't think to much of the odds, act more, think less and enjoy the moment.
>>
>>19491199
I wouldn't get into someone's thoughts but fuck it, I'll see what I can do

I'm holding a candle to see inside a dark room with no other source of light, a big man in front of me keeps blowing my candle but it light itself again, and he blows one more time and it goes on and on.

Two options, either he doesn't want to talk to you or I'm not allowed to see what he wants, sorry.
>>
>>19491200
dude be specific, what do you want to know about love??
met someone? fixing a relationship? want o get with your crush? get back with your ex?
this is an anonymous board nobody will judge you but help me help you
>>
>>19491190
Damn
Just in case
Female

Is he going to come back?
>>
>>19491212

You can't fix stupid, honey, this is why you vet stupid people.
>>
>>19491212
I want to know about L. What will happen between us? Is she making a comeback?
>>
>>19491205
I miss someone. She used to be a good friend of mine who I ended up falling in love with, but I haven't seen or talked to her in many years. I'm not sure if I hurt her by vanishing from her life the way I did or not. I tried to reach out to her last year a couple of times but she never replied. I still hold out hope that I'll hear from or see her again, although I suppose that hope is starting to waver. I guess I want to know if I'm just being a complete fool or if my instincts were right and that there still is a chance.

Thank you for you reading and your time, I really appreciate your insight!
>>
>>19491216
it's ok, im just grumpy, i could do more than 3 just not sure how many

An abandoned cabin, the wood looks grey, I hear the cracks, it's old but doesn't look crumbling, I saw the foundation from the outside, the bed is golden, the sheets and pillows are so comfortable to lay down, the bed feels like heaven I could sleep there forever and I close my eyes.

Whatever happened between you two feels like "expired" looks abandoned, but a single thing remains there. To be quite frank, I don't think he'll come back, but he cherishes the moments you two were closer.

>>19491219
it's ok, I'm stupid too, beyond repair

>>19491230
thanks for your feedback, and yeah looked like she was hurt, you waited "too long" to take an action
>>
>>19491235
That really hurts but I know it's for the best. Thank you
>>
>>19491235
Is there truly nothing I can do?! Is there no hope? I can't move on. I can't get over her.
>>
>>19491190
I'm going to a party of sorts tonight
Will any sec-C boiis talk to me?

I'm a female
>>
>>19491235
What's the point of setting a limit if you're not going to keep it? People won't die from you not reading
>>
>>19491190
Female
Will the man I love ever want to commit?
>>
>>19491317
ssssshhh
I need to know if any boys will dick me down tonight. don't ruin this for me
>>
>>19491323
I'm not even a reader and I know the answer. It's yes. Literally ask the nearest dude that interests you and you will get your wish.
>>
>>19491222
Do you love her deeply? Is she your muse?
I see a man playing the piano and a woman listening and he sings for her, she smiles and claps, gives him a kiss and sits besides him, resting her head on his shoulder.

A lovely vision, you're really in love with her, and she'll come to you. Best wishes.

>>19491311
I'm sorry about the hurt, sometimes we can't avoid it. I feel there's just a place in memory, still wish you all the best.

>>19491317
I set the limit because I didn't want to tire myself, and nothing stops me from changing my mind if I feel I can go beyond a little bit if I notice that I can do it after starting.
>>
>>19491190
female
future with Z?
>>
>>19491331
>Do you love her deeply? Is she your muse?
>I see a man playing the piano and a woman listening and he sings for her, she smiles and claps, gives him a kiss and sits besides him, resting her head on his shoulder.
>A lovely vision, you're really in love with her, and she'll come to you. Best wishes.

:')
>>
>>19491209
I should wait, then.
>>
>>19491314
You can move on if you wish, nobody is irreplaceable, but if you don't want that's another thing.

She is someone pure, carries a flower in her hair. She longs for love and her voice is heard by many suitors, she's a dreamer and longs for someone special, once her dreams vanished. But not all is lost, It's a flower that needs more water to bloom again, stop games. She wants romance and mystery, but don't fake being a person you're not, just provide her some sweet moments.
>>
>>19491315
Hmmm I'm not sure about what you meant by sec-C boys but there's a possibility of an ex or a crush being there and you'd be unsure and probably try to avoid them.
>>
Hi. Can I have one too? I've been hurting really badly. I want to have a friendship with my ex because we were so important in each Other's lives these last few years. Is that possible? Will he and I ever salvage anything from our relationship? I can trade you a tarot read. I'm sorry you're feeling bad today. :(
>>
>>19491375
>>19491190
Also I'm female and my ex is male
>>
>>19491373
Not that anon but Sec-C is like a pun, kinda.
...She means Sexy
>>
File: giphy.gif (483KB, 250x144px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
483KB, 250x144px
>>19491320
Yes, he seems to want to be more, but perhaps your attitude isn't helping him to make a move.

>>19491323
pic related, but instead of sausages, blue dragons
dracarys neles
>>
>>19491358
She is not replaceable to me. She never was. And I was a cowardly fool to think otherwise. I thought she would never love me and wouldn't care if I disappeared, so I ran to try and save myself that pain. I only made it far, far worse. I knew it was a mistake as soon as I did it but I still did it. Maybe you're right, in time I possibly could get over her. But I don't want to. And I don't want to be the kind of person that could. She's the only woman I've ever loved. I don't know what to do though. I don't know what to say.

You described her well by the way. And thank you for providing further clarification!
>>
>>19491390
>>19491320
Thank you Alari what did you see?
>>
>>19491235
>grumpy
Like a reading, grumpygrams?
>>
>>19491333
Is Z hot? I'm getting pretty lewd vibes, how close are you two? I don't know, I'm not quite "seeing" but feeling a night stand, yellow light, a plant pot by the corner of the room and a couple getting at it, I could only see part of the girl wearing black and has long black hair

>>19491350
good luck and sorry for not being able to see anything relevant

>>19491339
good luck

>>19491375
>>19491379
Are you this querent btw? Just checking >>19490815
I'll do yours next

>>19491383
oh thanks I'm not native, so I don't know many slangs, appreciated
>>
>>19491412
>is this a querent by the way?
Yes. And I can trade if you'd like. Also I am the person you tagged below. Empath had to leave so I queried you and offered a trade.
>>
>>19491190
female
will we have a family together?
>>
Hooooola a/div/inadores!

Will do some scrying, probably four [4] but today i am practicing something different, today i dont want a query. Just give me

>Figure/shape/object
>Color
>Your gender

I will give you an image. Is up to you to make sense, if there is any sense to be made. Keep in mind that this might not work at all, never tried something like this. You should probably consider this like a fortune cookie more than an actual reading.

All said, i hope you guys some fun, Good luck and i hope i can help.

>>19491190

Heya Alari~ <3
>>
>>19491412
Me neither. Just read it out loud (being just as confused as you) and then suddenly it made sense .-.

You're welcome
>>
>>19491412
Hot in my eyes. I dont have black hair though :( does this still apply at all lol xD thank u
>>
>>19491429
Pyramid
Purple
Male
>>
>>19491429
>>Figure/shape/object
Geodesic dome
>>Color
Blue
>>Your gender
Male
>>
>>19491375
>>19491379
>>19491417
This my angel, rings so true and it's the reason I'm feeling bad today and if you're kind enough to return the reading, I have the exact same query. I'm female.

A small porcelain vase with blue details, and a single white flower on it, inside the vase it's empty, no water or soil/substract to keep the flower alive but surprisingly it is.

Yes it is possible, it's not really broken. He knows that you didn't meant the bad things you said. I don't want to give you false hopes but there's still a pure feeling there, perhaps not love like it was before, the feeling it's not being nurtured and yet resists, not sure for how long.

>>19491403
It was a general feeling, I didn't actually saw anything, but felt that way.

>>19491406
You're offering?

>>19491429
Ohai buddy <3

>>19491431
Yeah you're right, I'm a little dumb today.

>>19491436
Yes it does, because I don't scry appearances well, I just get feelings and situations.
>>
>>19491429
Sounds interesting, let's give it a go!

David Star
Purple
Female
>>
>>19491447
MOM!!!
I'm hella worried about you!
I'm sending you loveing and protective vibes!
>>
>>19491190
if you are doing more, I am female. how will he react when I tell him how much Ive been obsessed.
>>
>>19491447
Thanks. I think this is pretty accurate for the situation. I hope we can be friends again someday. Even though we were a couple he was still genuinely my best friend and I miss my friendship with him so much. Starting yours.
>>
>>19491429
A box
Grey
Male
>>
>>19491447
>You're offering?
I am
>>
>>19491447
Oh sorry, I didn't want to make you feel dumb :c
>>
any one able to do me a reading?
>>
>>1>>19491491
>19491491

the gods of 1s 4s and 9s say i do
>>
>>19491447
>knight of swords, three of swords, king of pentacles, knight of cups, lovers

You can't really ever be friends, but not for the reason you're probably thinking of. This person will always hold a deeply emotional influence over you and you'll always have some romantic feelings towards them that you'll have to suppress. Sometimes they'll be easy to control, other times they will drive you crazy, but either way dealing with these emotions will be difficult for you.
Before any of that though, bringing your ex back into your life will be difficult and painful. They will resist, they may even be harsh and cold, but only instance and persistence will bring them back to you and be open to friendship. It's very possible though. It will just take time.
>>
File: venuss.png (1MB, 1100x739px) Image search: [Google]
venuss.png
1MB, 1100x739px
>>19491437

I see an image akin to nothing but biblical. Seas are separating, similar to Moses but a bit more chaotic. Whirlpools and currents are the main focus, in the waters however i caught a glimpse of a blonde haired woman, she reminded me of pic related.
---------------------------------------

Again keep in mind this could be just mumbo jumbo and not work at all, so dont take it personal if what i said is entirely irrelevant to your question, if there was one.

I would like to know if you feel that it was relevant or not, if you dont mind. Thank you for helping me to practice~
>>
>>19491398
The heart wants what it wants anon, there's no logic in that, if you want her, you want her.
I always think the best thing to do is be true and open with the loved ones, keeping things to yourself would cause more confusion.

Try one more time reaching her out if she's worthy. I'll be rooting for you.

>>19491422
A green field, then an arch made of trees, a couple in white walk together, hand to hand but slowly their bodies get distant, hands holding still but they're looking at different directions until they let go and move away, one last look for a kiss and they part not looking back.

Well you two would get together but it wouldn't last, there will be a final attempt to keep the bond, but brief. Yet didn't look painful, it was peaceful and heartfelt.

>>19491453
Hi sweetie, thanks for your vibes, they're helping.

>>19491461
>obsessed
ugh that word isn't good

I see someone at the beach, having some coconut drink, tanning. Juts chilling, kids play on the sand, waves comes and goes, all normal. I don't see anything strange standing out, he might be just chill or pretend it's not a big deal.

>>19491465
Thanks for the feedback, just let the flower bloom again, but it needs some elements or it'll die. Good luck.

>>19491483
Thanks, just give me something good senpai, when things will get better and I stop being this dumbshit?

>>19491486
You didn't dear no worries, I'm just distracted today.

>>19491503
Totally accurate for the first part, but I'm done insisting, if someone wants to be in my life, they will be. The entrance door is the same as the exit one. Thank you very much.
>>
>>19491524
:( Best of luck, Alari. Who knows what will happen in the future? Sometimes exes make the best friends.
>>
File: IMG_1145.jpg (37KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1145.jpg
37KB, 1000x562px
>>19490041
>I've never participated in this before.
>I have identified as a Sagittarius for most of my Life..
>and then suddenly was told I was Ophiuchus.
>Clubs? No idea.
>Male
>How can I reconnect to my Art?
>>
>>19491519
That does indeed seem relevant actually. Quite so. It seems to tie in with the reading Alari has been giving me this morning. At least in my case, I'd say this experiment has been worthwhile. You're welcome for the practice, but I should be thanking you for the reading!

>>19491524
Thank you again Alari! The heart does indeed want it wants. I will do just that. One last shot. She is worth it to me. Perhaps the third time is the charm and I appreciate the vote of confidence!
>>
>>19491438

Two swords straight on a table, one points north, the other one pints south. They are the same replica at first glance but the guard and grip are made of different materials, on silver and one of gold. Both swords are really shinny

Thank you for letting me practice, id like to know if you feel the image was relevant. If you can tell

>>19491449

A wounded soldier. He seems rather young. I see him resting for his wounds on a farm, but he looks confused, the imagery has this contrast that makes it feel like he does not belong there. A misunderstanding.
>>
>>19491429

Triangle
Yellow
Male
Bring on the fun :p, Ty anon.
>>
File: o27jzr2.jpg (76KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
o27jzr2.jpg
76KB, 300x300px
>>19491429

star
purple
female
>>
>>19491429
cylinder
blue
male
>>
>>19491605
>Two swords straight on a table, one points north, the other one pints south. They are the same replica at first glance but the guard and grip are made of different materials, on silver and one of gold. Both swords are really shinny
To me this sounds like some major choice is coming up for me, where both options are attractive but one is "better" than the other. I guess. It's hard to say how accurate that is. I can't think of anything relevant that it applies to at the moment, so it may be a decision that I have to make in the future.
I'm not sure if the fact that they were swords could shed any light on what kind of choice it will be or not. If so, that information would probably be helpful.

>Thank you for letting me practice
You're welcome, this was an interesting little experiment.
>>
>>19491429
Cone
Black
Male
>>
>>19491493
Life balance reading please and general also
Male, 26, Aries
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503588001664.jpg (44KB, 853x970px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503588001664.jpg
44KB, 853x970px
>>19491524
You know where to find me if you need me.
Sending even more love!!! A WARM BLANKET OF LOVE!
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503581701780.jpg (54KB, 723x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503581701780.jpg
54KB, 723x960px
Doing a hella quick trade!
Why does my deck Erza only want to answer my personal queries, but not others?
>>
>>19491649
no.
>>
>>19491630

The swords were the same, and both shiny ''new''. I take it that this goes in line of a new start or ideas regarding a relationship but i could be wrong.

Did you think of a question when requesting the reading? or just wanted to see what you would get? Its ok if the later is just that its meaning can change if you indeed had a question in mind.
>>
>>19491651
hi, why is your name angel-chan ?
>>
>>19491664
why tho?
>>
>>19491605

Triangle
Red
Male
>>
>>19491473

A panda eating bamboo? it moves lazily around. The image comes closer and it becomes just the black and white of its fur, which later takes the form of yin and yang.

Well that was fun
>>
>>19491524

Male
Am i going to be dating soon?
>>
>>19491532
Thank you and best wishes for both.

>>19491651
Sent you an email, if doesn't show up, check spam aye? Cya and thanks for the love girl <3

>>19491663
And Erza is grumpy too, somewhat you're not giving the proper attention they want, just being a brat, give something important, not only silly queries, but cleanse and have a nice place to keep them safe and recharged.

>>19491686
Sorry not doing anymore, but September looks like a good month.
>>
>>19491688

Thanks, 'lari!
>>
Anyone want to trade?
>>
>>19491667
Hey hey!
It's beacuse in my occult path I work with angels. Yet I kinda do my own thing.
I don't follow the Enochian path kek.
>>
>>19491665
>Did you think of a question when requesting the reading? or just wanted to see what you would get?
In a way, both. I had a love query asking about romantic prospects last thread but nobody answered. Was going to ask it here, but I didn't want to bother anyone with it. Then I saw your post and just decided to reply for the hell of it.
I don't know how the swords apply for anything else, though for love perhaps they indicate that I will have a choice either to go after someone or not, or that I'll have two potential partners to choose from? I'm not really sure, but that's what first comes to mind.
>>
>>19491688
>And Erza is grumpy too, somewhat you're not giving the proper attention they want, just being a brat, give something important, not only silly queries, but cleanse and have a nice place to keep them safe and recharged.

Kek. Erza thinks I'm a brat. I will try to fix that.
By give something important what do you mean??
>>
>>19491611

I said four but dubs compel

A dragon and a knight facing battle. Instead of a princess however i see a golden grail, which is what is been fought for.

>>19491713

I feel like its a change of directions then, a new relationship after dry times perhaps? Gold was facing north while silver south (silver left, gold right). Healing culminating in victory is what i think. Hopefully that is the case but this is just speculation to be honest :P
>>
>>19491710
Ye!
What did my diety do to me yesterday. I went to visit her and I felt hella wierd. Lighter. Kek
>>
>>19491734
I'm not very experienced in occult but I can try.
I'd just like to know if I'm pregnant. I tried a test but I think it's too soon for the chemical to pick up. And maybe how my partner would react
>>
Is oranum legit?
>>
>>19491605
Thank you so much for the reading. This does actually resonate with me rather well ^^
>>
>>19491539
Still no love for me? Did I post in between shifts?
>>
>>19491734
Five of Cups
Ace of Cups
Page of Wands
Eight of Pentacles
Three of Pentacles

Nothing bad! In fact if things felt uncomfortable it's because she is pushing you in a new direction that may not be very fun at first. You may have to leave something behind you're rather attached to, but it will ultimately be for your good! Seems your visit was actually more constructive than anything! You've got new beginnings coming and expect a burst of inspiration to help you start this journey! You've got a lot of work ahead of you but she plans to guide you every step of the way. Remember that even what is uncomfortable or even scary is in your best interests. She cares for you even when it seems like it doesn't.
>>
>>19491766
Direct your post to a reader accepting queries. Just hang around until one pops up and be sure to fulfill their requirements (sometimes gender or age is a requirement) and list your query again. If you're posting an empty query be sure to start off your post with "air query." Sometimes Tarot Anonymous or some other kind readers pick up air queries.
>>
I am looking for a tarot reading from someone when available please.
>>
>>19491780
Cool. Thx.
>>
Air query... male is my luck about to get better? Ive had shit luck for weeks...
>>
>>19491770
It's was wild. I went to her church, kneeled and prayed for her help on things.
And all of a sudden I just started to cry. And I don't exactly cry that easy and all the sudden. So it left me pretty confused. My heart felt a lot lighter after that and I know how this sense of peace. As of all my anxiety is gone. Which is a good thing haha!

Are you the Anon who asked about pregnancy, dear?
>>
>>19491814
Oh! I'm glad my reading seemed accurate! :)
Yes I am
>>
>>19491740
Dear God! I have never done a pregnancy query before so do take it with a grain of salt. Also go ahead and ask other readers
>Am I pregnant?
>Tower and 5 of cups
Have you been in the past trying to get pregnant? Because I get the sense that you have been trying and perhaps you have issues with infertility.
But I am getting to no for this
>How will my partner react?
This one is going to be a hard one. Since you asked assuming that I would say yes to your previous question.
So I pulled out some cards and regarding of the general situation of pregnancy.
>5 of cups rev, queen of pents rev, Vii of cups.
This is odd, it's not that often and whenever I get the same card twice in a row perhaps you may want to look into what the Five of Cups means to you.
Ahhh I could be assuming but I still get the feeling that you guys are actually trying really hard to have a kid. Your partner is going to smother you and try to comfort you about this and perhaps even think about other options.

Holy shit if I'm wrong please let me know!
>>
>>19491837
>trying to get pregnant
Nonononononononononononononononononononononono
I think it would put a huge damper on things, but my period is late and I've been like clockwork for months and he's the only person I've had sex with, coincidently the first time I've had sex in a year and my period fucks up. :/
>>
>>19491795
I think I've got one in me.
Whatcha need?
>>
>>19491729
Sorry I got distracted, sent to your email
>>
>>19491766
>how can I reconnect with my art.
This is just pragmatic advice and then I'll give you your actual reading.
Usually looking at your inspiration once again kind of gives you that fresh push to connect again with your art. Also even looking at other peoples are can also be a great way to reconnect since you'll feel inspired and you'll want to improve as an artist. Also you know taking a break could help to since maybe you are burnt out.
>reading
>Queen of cups rev, knight of cups rev, Ace of swords
Bruh how you doing emotionally? Are you been dealing with a lot of anger and frustration lately. Usually when it comes to art it is a manifestation of our own emotions. So if we feel frustrated about the quality of our art we create crappy art. Once again my advice would be to just go out and take a breather in a refresher. After that you'll come by with a new fresh set of ideas and inspiration!
>>
>>19491852
Ok, thank you anon!
I don't know if its any help but...
Male
Gemini
Does M still have the same feelings as she did for me in the beginning?
>>
>>19491844
OH SHIT. FUCK
AHHH BUT YOU NOT PREGNANT.
but still I highly recommend you get pregnancy tests and if you're that worried and if you just had sex you could always get Plan B.
>>
>>19491862
Gotcha and I'm working on it!!
>>
>>19490486

Can someone get this one?
>>
Trading
>>
>>19491869
>knight of swords
>6 of swords rx
>the devil
I might have fizzled on this one.
Or it might be saying that you're striving to move on from something that happened in the past, but the issue still lingers. Someone is still stuck with it.
tl;dr, probably not, but things take time to heal. Be patient.
>>
>>19491733 [checked]
>I feel like its a change of directions then, a new relationship after dry times perhaps? Gold was facing north while silver south (silver left, gold right). Healing culminating in victory is what i think.
That sounds like a valid interpretation as well, I didn't think of that one. Considering my distinct lack of relationships, that interpretation does make a lot of sense. The "healing culminating in victory" line also speaks to me for various reasons.

>Hopefully that is the case but this is just speculation to be honest :P
I hope so, too. Well, I'm sure I'll better understand when the time comes.
>>
If I want a proper, full reading, is Oranum good for that?
>>
>>19491921
Would you do one for me?
Male, 26, aries
Will I talk with A again? Does she feel anything for me?
>>
>>19491879
I can't take levonorgestrel. I'm allergic. :/ It's why I don't take birth control either. And I tried the IUD but it made me bleed for 3 months straight so I had it removed and I've been too afraid to try another kind. We should've just used a condom
But it was a long time coming and we were both really excited and weren't thinking straight. It was a mistake not to use one, but oh well. :/
>>
>>19491932
Sorry anon, I don't think my accuracy would be any good if I keep going for now. It's been a long day and I don't have much tolerance for love readings to begin with.
You'd be better off going with a different reader today.
>>
>>19491921
Ok thank you! Everything with us has been perfect until recently... but I think your reading matches HER problems perfectly right now. She's going through a rough time with her dad (tl;dr - drunk driving is bad when there is a cop on your ass) and she seems to be recovering but I can still tell she's struggling with it. Thank you!
>>
trading
>>
>>19491943
ohhh, I see.
Thanks for your feedback anon.
>>
>>19491939
>I can't take levonorgestrel. I'm allergic. :/ It's why I don't take birth control either. And I tried the IUD but it made me bleed for 3 months straight so I had it removed and I've been too afraid to try another kind.
Holy s*** you really might want to consult a doctor for that one. Rip
>But it was a long time coming and we were both really excited and weren't thinking straight. It was a mistake not to use one, but oh well. :/
Kek well at least now you know, beloved.
>>
>>19491524
>give me something good senpai
Well, I'll try.

I see a hand 'round a red rose clung, right fist tightly gripped, left holds the rung's base for the rose's display, structure more from effort than from the base. Blood trickled down the right arm, from thorns on the stem drawn, but time has gone by, and the blood's long since dry. A patern it's formed, like henna tattoos, spiritual meaning, good for show too.

Would it be better to say that lessons ring better if pain paved the way? The ring of large bells rings dullest of all, but sound carries better than a sweeter-sound's call. A dove over water thereafter arrives, chasing the sound and fleeing the night with the West to his back, beak twig-bedecked, nothing he lacks for building a nest: it's already built, he seeks the best, though parceled in portions crude to the eyes, vainglory most often the best will despise.

Make sense? I'd bet not quite yet, but it will in time. An evening of reflection punctured by sighs of "I think I see, this makes sense to me" comes too late for your sake but at the perfect time for your soul. Rushing we are and seeking control, but the gods take much longer than we. Rushing we are, but they work deftly and with crooked lines write more skillfully than ever we could if we scribed perfectly.

Little resistance, little the praise we should get for rusults with naught in the way. And I see once more the arm from before. Blood may seem vile to the eye, but the art is unreal, and the pattern's quite nice. Imagine...imagine if such art never saw light! But art of small dots art from distant sight.

But how hard vantage points are! Horrors up close can be art from afar. Ever see a Van Gogh work from inches away? Ugly paint dots, distance needed to praise.
>>
>>19491962

Still there?
>>
>>19491988
Yup. Query?
>>
>>19491992

How is this project coming along?

Yours?
>>
File: IMG_0898.jpg (79KB, 705x478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0898.jpg
79KB, 705x478px
>>19491868
>Bruh how you doing emotionally? Are you been dealing with a lot of anger and frustration lately.
>Thank You
>Much appreciated
>>
>>19491967
Angel, a year ago you gave me a reading and you kinda described a guy and i've found him. I would like a reading about this situation. I feel so damn nervous when I see him and I wonder what comes through his mind when he sees me and if he wants to talk to me We haven't talked but I hope so, lol
>>
>>19492005
I want to know what the current relationship between Mel and L is. I'm starting your query.
>>
>>19492006
Glad to be of service.
>>
>>19492008
Oh really! Cool!
Just give me tags bby. Genders, star signs and anything you feel is nesseary!
>>
>>19492015

Lovers rev, Three of Pentacles, Ace of Cups

They might be fixing some rough corners, i take this is romantic related? There were some very important misunderstandings that are being patch up but this does not seems like a relationship yet, productive all along, anyways.

I will say friends working together to get a better understanding of each others, that is how it feels for now.
>>
>>19491800

Coins:
Heads = Yes/Tails = No

Results:
2x Heads. 1x Tails

Not by a lot, but there's an upswing in it.
>>
>>19492005
>ten of wands, three of swords, five of pentacles, eight of pentacles, queen of pentacles.
Some difficulties ahead. The developmental process is strained. The sense I get is almost along the lines of a talented artist that doesn't know what to draw. Some hard work may soon be all for not, but not everything will be lost in this issue. It seems that this small loss is actually what gets the wheels turning and there is a direction change in your project. It still won't be easy, but a renewed motivation to complete to the best of the participants' abilities will come. The process will be slow but your result will be fulfilling.
>>
>>19491429
I don't know if you're still here but your scries sound pretty cool, how do you do it?
>>
>>19491982
>A patern it's formed, like henna tattoos, spiritual meaning, good for show too
Like battle scars, huh?

>Would it be better to say that lessons ring better if pain paved the way?
Which other way life has been teaching me but not short of pain my dear.

>he seeks the best, though parceled in portions crude to the eyes, vainglory most often the best will despise.
not sure I understand this part, pardon I'm not english native speaker and couldn't grasp a sense in the translation

>Blood may seem vile to the eye, but the art is unreal, and the pattern's quite nice.
This makes me think there's some beauty in pain, in blood and how it can make some interesting patterns in the bigger picture.

So what I can understand form this now, is that every hurt I had, will paint a beautiful picture?

Sorry for the delay I had visitors and thank you for your reading.
>>
>>19492042
Well he is a handsome guy. He is blonde with green eyes, tall and has a nice jawline

I think he is pisces
And I'm Leo
>>
>>19492111
Checking them trips and air querying.
When will I find the next girl?
>>
>>19492138
typical movie scene, you bump into her in a corner, papers and glasses fall on the floor
>>
Trading
>>
>>19492145
Thank you Alari, you might want to fix your eyes though :^). God bless.
>>19492132
You're making me nervous.
>>
>>19492111
>Like battle scars, huh?
Ever seen scar art?

>not sure I understand this part
Nests reinforced with mud are stronger than those built merely from neatly-arranged twigs, even if they're not as pleasing to the eye. The dove, representing peace, doesn't arrive to help build the nest, but rather to add a decoration to the nest that has already been built solidly, albeit by means that aren't appreciated by those who simply see what they look like but don't know the quality and strength that lies underneath the imperfect aesthetics.

>This makes me think there's some beauty in pain, in blood and how it can make some interesting patterns in the bigger picture.
>So what I can understand form this now, is that every hurt I had, will paint a beautiful picture?
Sort of. The overall message of the scry was that this suffering creates something inside you that can't be seen from your perspective, but it can be from afar. It's about harsh lessons and conditioning. I like to tell people that there are two ways to learn: the hard way, and the really hard way.

Best of luck to you
>>
>>19492179
Why? Haha
>>
How does this works? New guy here.
>>
>>19492200
Double checked! Because I fit your description. Unless you're in CO though, just a happy coincidence.
>>
Air query, how will my first day of school go. Im a little worried to be honest on how I am going to travel there...
>>
24 male, will trade a tarot reading

Was wondering what the source of this fear is and how I can relieve it
>>
>>19492179
>you might want to fix your eyes though
huh? what's wrong with my eyes?

>>19492187
Never seen, this picture is quite impressive

Build a strong foundation regardless the form and add a final touch as a beautiful peace offer I see

>this suffering creates something inside you that can't be seen from your perspective
cancer? jk there's the hard way, really hard way and I'm on the hardcore mode

once again thank you very much, highly appreciated and best of luck to you as well
>>
31, Male. Just want to know if I have been postponing the next step in my relationship with my gf too much. Its not that I dont want to get married, In fact of the two of us I am the one who looks for it the most. But I'm poor and the only thing I can give her is my eternal love and loyalty
>>
I Ching:

Hexragram 43, First line changing, Fourth line changing.

You're scared of change. Pay more attention and mindfully respond instead of kneejerk reacting to shit. Stop jumping the gun and learn how to be patient, grasshopper.
>>
Just need a general reading, for fun.

26 Female.

Thx.
>>
>>19492244

>>19492222

Forgot to tag, but here you go.
>>
>>19492212
I don't think you're him. He's a normie

I'm saying this with all the respect you deserve, lol
>>
>>19492225
Nothing, I just asked when, not where/how. I assume you misread it, hence
>fix your eyes :^)
But sometimes the asker doesn't always actually know what to ask. Thank you!
>>
>>19492260
ah yes sorry I'm without my glasses
but I'm not good with timing anyway
so WHEN you bump into a girl, you'll know :3
>>
>>19492252
You might be surprised. Either way, I wish you and your mystery man much luck. Leo+Pisces is a wild ride and one I'd hop back on in a heartbeat.
>>
>>19492249

Ok, cool, so in a relationship context this might mean mindfully negotiating my needs versus jumping the gun and ending it or something drastic?
>>
Anyone wanna trade after I've eaten?
>>
>>19490041

What a cute foxy
>>
>>19492329
sure whats your query?
>>
I guess Angel forgot my query. :'c
>>
tradin
>>
>>19492434
query
>>
>>19492347
I would like to know if N will be coming back into my life

We are both Gemini's and we had a thing. I'm female and it's a guy
>>
>>19492389
I can pick up where the Angel left of if you wish my friend.
>name and gender
>query
>finish this sentence; "Once upon a time..."
>>
New school semester starts in a week. I feel like it's going to be pretty exciting.

Can someone inform me of anything interesting that might happen to me?
>>
>>19491678
Huh, sounds interesting, like finding some sort of balance, but moving there very slowly. That'd be very related to what I'm currently going through.
>>
If someone asks about you repeatedly through divination isn't that essentially stalking?
>>
>>19492462
Yes we are all guilty and mentally ill though so it doesn't matter because 4chan
>>
>>19492470
>>19492470
Nah. People should respect boundaries and decisions.
>>
>>19492459
>>19492008

Once upon a time I asked this!
>>
>>19492459
bell female
who is my next bf? his looks?
once upon a time i had no bf.
>>
>>19492477
Okay internet police
>>
>>19492459
Can I ask as well? Once upon a time, a rose petal fell to earth.

S, Male, wondering how much my recent contact is going to help me.
>>
>>19492462
You don't seem to know how brutal real life stalking is to use that term so lightly, but you have a point in that people in here need to learn to move on from past relationships especialy the ones who cut all contact. No she will not talk to you ever again and nor should you be looking for that, there are tons of girls out there and you being hung up on her isn't going to fix anything
>>
>>19492459
female, name myni
my query is: how will i finally make my dream a reality?
"Once upon a time there was a silly fool with a dream."

lonely knight if you pick this up, thank you and if you wont hope you have a nice day regardless
>>
>>19492459
Mary
Female
What does my ex feel about me?
Once upon a time...
I deserved him
>>
>>19492508
When you have readers telling you that there's still a chance and there's people who think "I'll never give her up!" like this guy >>19491398
>>
>>19492459
Zoi
Female
Once upon a time a girl loved a boy that have fallen from the sky. He was the star that illuminated her life.
Will I be able to be with Y someday?
>>
>>19492459
Ian male

(I asked my question before you posted...)
Once upon a time the world rested in silence...

New school semester, and I'm excited.

Anything interesting I should look forwards too? Romance, grades, friends, luck, anything?
>>
>>19492519
that is creepy
>>
>>19492459
Josh Male
How will traveling to my college campus go for me I seem to be in a sticky situation with regard to transportation.
"Once upon a time in a not so distant land, a group of colonists in the year of our lord 1776. “We the people” stood up to the greatest empire in the world".
>>
>>19492459

Nick
Male

How to heal better?

Once upon a time there was a dark cloud.
>>
>>19492451
>>19492459
If the trader is gone please...

Once upon a time I lost my mind

That's literally it. That's how i'm feeling lately
>>
>>19492008
>>19492490
Once upon a time I asked this! Do you love me? His face contorted and twisted in but a flash and returned to its cool and beautiful self. His words like honey filtered into me, and I drank them up with naught a care in the world. Do you love me? A flash, a twist, and again cool.

I'm not sure this man is ready to love, there seems to be a pain or something hidden deep behind his visage that when reminded of rears its ugly head.
>>
>>19492519
I know at this point it's so common readers should put up a disclamer for those kinds of queries but what can ye do
>>
>>19492508
What if you had known them for 7 years and always felt the same and you stopped talking to them for 3-4 of those years only for them to recently come back into your life, fuck you up some more, talk to you everyday like the old times, finally get sick of the shit they put you through and tell them to do one? Life has led me to believe anything is possible in this stupid world and I have only myself to blame
>>
>>19492563
Is this you? >>19491398
>>
>>19492563
And how would have moving on from her not have fixed that? You don't need someone else to tell her to stay away from that, you should be doing it yourself
>>
>>19492547
Can you tell me why he is in pain? Pls
>>
>>19492462

Not that different that to think about people if you ask me but you have a point, specially if false hope leads to action when people have been clear that they want nothing to do with you. I am personally guilty of that but i know better now. We all had our moments of weakness *shrugs*
>>
>>19491398
If you love her, go find her. She may think you don't care about her enough to stay.
>>
Will trade readings
>>
>>19491398
Something about this story doesn't add up.
>>
>>19492507
Once upon a time, a rose petal fell to earth. And the rose was one petal less covered. A second petal fell to the ground, and again the rose stood anither petal short of being covered. Another and another, and with each petal the rose did become more bare and exposed. Alas, all that stood was stem and thorn. And it was beautiful.

Your contact will start a slow process of revealment, where all the pretty petals we cover ourselves in shall fall away to expose our bare thorns.
>>
>>19492596

Query?
>>
>>19492459
>Azmi, male
>will I achieve some career breakthrough soon?
>once upon a time i broke the time
>>
>>19492501
>>19492459
whyd you skip me
>>
>>19492590
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
>>
File: Naamloos-2.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos-2.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>19492614

>age 17
>>
Trading, I need an appearance.
>>
>>19492620
What do you need scried and what do you read?
>>
>>19492619
>>
>>19492627
Is anyone going to ask me to the dance? Tarot
>>
>>19492632
I'm assuming you're female and want a male scried, right?

Also, what kinds of queries can I not ask you?
>>
>>19492632

Lol that's the cutest query i have seen here
>>
>>19492513
Once upon a time there was a silly fool with a dream; a dream most foolish. But it matter not, for the dream was a dream, and in dreams things which are even foolish may breath. She toiled away, locked in solitude as her hands lost their elegance and her skin lost its grace. But she cared not, for beauty fades but dreams are eternal.

Effort. Plain and raw. You must devote your being to your dream, for to give any less than your all will see your dream fade with the morning sun. Things will be tough, and things will be lost, but your dream is a dream that only remains a dream so long as you are dreaming. Pluck it from your mind and with hand and heart give it form
>>
>>19492639
it won't be so cute if the scryer sees a blank space
>>
>>19492635
Yeah I'm a girl. Occult
>>
>>19492642

I would take you out for a dance femanon <3

As long as you would not mind the embarrassment of my two left feet :^(
>>
>>19492516
Once upon a time...
I deserved him. I had sprawled it several times over my chamber walls, "I deserved him." But no matter how I tried to cover there was always blankness of wall that I could find. And so i scribbled and i scribed that phrase over and over until my hands were raw with effort. A door opened, and for a brief moment light pieced my room; a face? It looked in, observing my work before beating a hasty retreat. Not enough, the floors next...

My lady I feel as if he is terrified with your obsession, and that he made but brief appearance only to be reminded of why things had ended. You are possessed with obsession and it is that very possession that'll drive him further away, be free yourself of these thought, cleanse thy room and find solace in yourself so that next a man come searching he finds a woman and not a madman.
>>
>>19492632
>>19492648
The guy I see is slightly nerdy-looking. He wears glasses and has a bulbous nose. Dark hair and straight, sort of neatly put together. Well, he's put together nearly for the dance, at least. He'll have a hard time asking, you might need to make it a little easier on him. He'll have some nerves over it. He has the intention, but there's a chance he'll lose his nerve if he lets his nerves overtake his intention or if you don't seem open enough.

I'm not really sure what to ask you. What kind of query would you like to read for me?
>>
>>19491042
>Very mad

Sorry to break it to you, but I just asked this question today & I was banned for a week for shitposting a Twitch link on /soc/. Too bad you're too retarded to think that there's more than one person named Anonymous.
>>
>>19492668
Lol!! I think I know who that is. Thanks! A love query.
>>
>>19492576
Nope. This is >>19492546
>>
>>19492525
Once upon a time a girl loved a boy that have fallen from the sky. He was the star that illuminated her life. With their every passing day her life was brought joy and warmth, her own personal star that had come to her. They would laugh, they would cry, but never did they feel sadness, for in each other they had found reason. But in time the star began to fade, as he was called back to his place in the sky. Knowing keeping him would kill him, she let his hand go and soon he floated heavenwards, once again to take him place. Every night she would sit and stare at the star that had rough so much love and light into her life, and every day she'd wander the same place where she had found him. It was there she found a man, naked and bruised, on deaths door. She rushed to his side to aid the poor man, when he turned and faced her she wept. It was her stare, but batter and no longer shining. He was made human and in it all things human. He beamed up at her with smile and she smiled upon his broken and scarred form. It did not matter. He had returned.

This Knight is in tears, my sincerest apologies. I do not believe I need dissect this further.
>>
>>19492700
Sincerest apologies for the errors in my writing, tears seldom make good spectacles
>>
>>19492459

elizabeth
female
will i ever find the right guy for me?
once upon a time on a breezy summer day a girl read a book. it was good.
>>
>>19492459
Male, Erick
Am I going to accomplish this change?
Once upon a time, a knight returned home.
>>
>>19492678
I'm the dude, it's complicated. Have fun.
>>
>>19492700
>>19492703
Thank you. That's pretty much it. We will see each other in another world.
>>
>>19492459
Elizabeth. I'm a female.
Will I be ever reach out to me and extend the olive branch of friendship?

Once upon a time a girl was ignorant.
>>
Anyone would like to trade?
This woman got me fucked up to hell, should I take revenge or will it all faI and leave me bitter?
>>
>>19492742
Will he*** not will be typo
>>19492459
>>
>>19492746
Nine of Wands
Two of Wands
Five of Pentacles

Don't take revenge. It's going to leave you hurting more than you are right now. Revenge is bad and you know it. Be the bigger person an walk away from it. Focus on better things for yourself that can lead to good.

What will he give back to me?
>>
>>19492738
>>19492738
2 of cups rx, king of swords, 7 of wands
Outcome: Ace of Pentacles

Hmmm. It looks like you guys go through a lot of ups and downs in your relationship but mostly ups now if there were a lot of downs before. There is not a lot of passion but there is a mutual understanding between the two of you that you know you are the best for one another. Sometimes you think it's not worth it but it totally is because things will get better eventually. It's just going to take some time to get there an a lot of work more on your end.
>>
I asked the cards how it would go if I were to leave my job tomorrow and I pulled the fool + queen of cups. I'm kinda worrying it's telling me i'm being too emotional about the whole thng...
>>
>>19492781
Id say that's accurate.
>>
>>19492804
But i'm also feeling it's telling me to go for it at the same time. I hate it see...
>>
>>19492530
Once upon a time the world rested in silence...and then there was a cacophony of sounds as all things and no things clashed together. The void trembled as the two engaged, neither gaining a foothold over the other. I stood, but a single piece in this play, caught up in the winds of Nothing and Everything. I could not focus, I could not NOT focus. My eyes were both attentive and distracted, and with it I was left horrified.

There will be countless happenings for you my friend, both seen and unseen. Many things in play, and many pieces moving to their tune of this dance. Focus on the most important, those which are right in front. Give them your full attention and do best to keep your gaze from wandering lest you get distracted in the sheer is of all that is around you.
>>
>>19492756
>Revenge is bad and you know it. Be the bigger person an walk away from it. Focus on better things for yourself that can lead to good.
Ahhh you are right. Thank you for clearing my mind.
I was livid a while back.

>your reading
It's odd I keep seeing like a letter or I a text message.
But it's definitely something that is written.
>>
>>19492830
Thank you. Do you want to trade again? I'd like to know about the contents of it.
>>
>>19492854

With a focus on the romantic life?
>>
>>19492854
I'm working on some personal improvement things, some with the aid of others. How will they work out for me, or what should I keep in mind to maximize the benefits?
>>
>>19492873

Hexagram 46
Be flexible.
>>
File: IMG_0722.jpg (31KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0722.jpg
31KB, 300x225px
>>19492854
Is this boy curious and wants to talk to me?
>>
This is a stupid question but I was wondering if anyone had insight on getting a Tarot reading in person. What should I expect from the process?
>>
File: tumblr_ouy2taYnj01qh15qno1_1280.jpg (48KB, 353x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ouy2taYnj01qh15qno1_1280.jpg
48KB, 353x1920px
doing readings
"who the hell are u"
need a date of birth
>>
>>19492925
9/ 22/1995

Love reading
>>
File: 1489034173755.jpg (25KB, 364x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489034173755.jpg
25KB, 364x480px
>>19492930
IT'S CALLED WHO THE HEL ARE U
NOT WHO U GONNA DATE
TRY AGAIN WITH ANOTHER READER
>>
>>19492911

Don't expect shit, just go with the flow. No two people have the exact same style of operating and dealing with people that "try" too hard is exhausting as a reader. Like fucking a tensed up virgin which is to say, way more tedious than it needs to be.
>>
>>19492934
Okay, who the hell am I
>>
>>19492934
soup nazi?
>>
File: tumblr_ogzystPmrX1vnoon8o1_1280.jpg (134KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogzystPmrX1vnoon8o1_1280.jpg
134KB, 640x640px
>>19492937
u make decisions by how how social ur feeling...and u often do feel social
u lack deep inner joys...and ur other burden is BEING REALLY FINANCIALLY SUCCESSFUL GO U
ur problem is u confess a lot of shit and make unwanted proposals probably to girls because u are lonely and depressed and horny
at ur core ur r generally a happy and well balanced guy
ur capable being quite reckles and kind of stupid and foolish, also making bad decisions lol
peope see u as a slick guy pretty good at doing things and pretty handy and skilled, successful
ur headed towards dating an unsexy woman and social balance...so i guess that's who ur meant to be with for now also more financial stability
and at ur foundation ur a pretty solidly financialy stable person
outside forces are healing heartbreak affects u as bad luck
>>
>>19492925
14/06/1994

Who the hel am I
>>
File: tumblr_o7pad2DQgv1qh15qno1_1280.jpg (399KB, 710x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7pad2DQgv1qh15qno1_1280.jpg
399KB, 710x1024px
>>19492962
or u often feel antisocial but u go out anyway
>>
>>19492911

Ill say it depends of the person performing the reading. Mine was pretty nice and very accurate. The only thing she missed was me getting a gf ;(
>>
File: tumblr_ngz6h5z7tC1tvhjyno1_400.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngz6h5z7tC1tvhjyno1_400.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>19492965
idk
>>
>>19492925

9/05/1985
I know who I am but hey, go for it
>>
>>19492962
I often feel social but I don't go out. I'm not financially succesful. I'm not happy nor well balanced. People don't see me as slick I am a recluse.
>outside forces are healing heartbreak affects u as bad luck
What?
>>
>>19492962
>>19492925
shit nigga you're really going for it and deep as fuck too, I don't really believe in magic but I was born 25th march 1995 please tell me who I am.
>>
File: tumblr_noap8u7onh1rbb611o1_500.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noap8u7onh1rbb611o1_500.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>19492964
u make ur decisions on how well u feel u can handle someting...like how well versed u feel in it... how skilled u feel doing that something. ur burdens are having nothing to do and being really impulsive an stupid....
challeng u face is ur a doormat, and u think people treat u unfairly, but desu it's ur fault for being a doormat
at ur core ur in a pretty liberal situation..u have a lot of independence, capable of a lot of me time and u have an addiction to spending money to cure ur sadness (retail therapy) but that hurts u in the long run
people think ur having like a quarter life crisis in a way not as drastic but u know they see ur having issues
headed towards a a lot of emotional stability (pulled princess AND queen of cups for this one so go u)
and at ur foundation ur pretty unlucky
outside forces ur a weak individual and it affects ur income.
>>
File: tumblr_o4yvf9yA161upyv1ho1_1280.jpg (96KB, 745x676px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4yvf9yA161upyv1ho1_1280.jpg
96KB, 745x676px
>>19492978
whops guess my cards dont like u or i'm a piece of shit reader sorry
maybe i'm off today i'll wait for feedback on my next reading before i go on i guess
SORRY SORRY SORRY
>>
>>19492925
Who the fuck am I? Tell me

7/23/98
>>
File: tumblr_olhfz3WnCS1vjcb7vo1_400.jpg (37KB, 265x395px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olhfz3WnCS1vjcb7vo1_400.jpg
37KB, 265x395px
>>19492973
>>19492980
i got the first reading totally wrong doe
i think somethig is wrong....
do u think soemthing is wrong w me
should i put my cards down
what do u thik
fellow readers help me
>>
File: tumblr_o9jlna8CbW1ul3qmco2_1280.jpg (371KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9jlna8CbW1ul3qmco2_1280.jpg
371KB, 1280x960px
>>19492973
ur goal oriented...striving to make things happen for urself, reaching realistic acheivements
burdens: making serios decisions, crappy sex life crappy communications in love life
challenge: sexy man who knows what he wants and how to get it, unwanted proposals and confessions
and ur core ur very lucky
possibilities of bad financial stability
capable of intelligent prowress
people se u as a little dumb tho cos ur broke and unemplyed or u have a shitty job
like they see u as unskilled
headed towards a bad relationship i think with ur sexy man guy, but he's ur daddy
u two have good sexy foundations
outside influence passion
result avoidable disasters or small disasters
>>
>>19492991
Thank you for the reading, you definitely got some points of it right, but there are a few things off such as being a doormat and spending to cure my sadness.
Did you mean I'm going to have stability once this moment of sadness is over?

Thanks a lot!
>>
File: tumblr_ot1j8aAgG61w43rk9o1_1280.jpg (116KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ot1j8aAgG61w43rk9o1_1280.jpg
116KB, 1080x1080px
>>19492980
ur superstitious actualy but u don't believe in magic how does that work out for u
someone is taking money from u???? or something??? damn????
and ur social life is also a burden
ur problem is that u are going thru a transitory period and it is making u really depressed... like... idk......its like... u used to be a lot hapier??? and now ur just like... not seeing the things that made u happy the same way now
at ur core people like u and u like them
ur capable of being a bad girlfriend, a gold digger, someone who just wants to be friends w benefits, a player
possible also that u dno't acknowledge ur successes
people see u as a weak person
ur headed to a foreign land and the end of the tunnel
foundation is a journeyman, and hard work
outside influennces, grief
effects: clear mind, inspiration
>>
File: e05.jpg (39KB, 498x441px) Image search: [Google]
e05.jpg
39KB, 498x441px
>>19492925

>Who the hell are you?

Shit nigga, not even i know. Who am i?

>07/11/1990
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 640x1136px
could someone read my chart?
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 640x693px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 640x693px
>>19493084

better image
>>
>>19492848
Of course babe.
Give me a second my question is: I know this woman wants me gone. Poof!
Like she really wants to harm me. She did black magic on me kek.
What do?

>Your reading
It's definitely something important. It does not feel romantic.
Hmm it feels like some important desicion you have to make. Money influences it.
That is all I got.
>>
File: tumblr_olzvyxDON51uk0gtuo1_500.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olzvyxDON51uk0gtuo1_500.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>>19493004
u make manipulative decisins especially financially
burdens: interaction w others (ur awkward), ur too religious
challenge: ur a sad fucker because ur heart is healing from somthing
core: perseverance, making it thru a journey, conceit but sometimes some modesty
no sociall passion, addictive personality
others see u as a lover
headed towards some twisty thoughts, confusion
also an important decision looks like u make the wrong one has to do with a breaking up w someone, u end it as friends
as ur foundation u put a lot on ur plate
outside influences a bitch among u
result - hard decision
>>
>>19493090
nine of cups
death
the fool

I think the best course of action is to talk things out with her and work things out with her. Try to put whatever has happened between the two of you in the past and start over
>>
File: tumblr_om9xvtYSn31vvvk86o1_400.gif (472KB, 274x194px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om9xvtYSn31vvvk86o1_400.gif
472KB, 274x194px
>>19493076
u make very hopeful decisions
burdens are a bad sex life bad romantic communication
too much intutiion, kinda trapped by demons, makes u a bad person a little bit, well makes u th e queen of pentaces reversed so i'll let u decide
challenge is neverending shit to get thru and that shit is....depression...
at ur core u are a weak person, and an antisocial person...
another core aspect is u make great decisions when it matters
ur almost there... but it always seem liek ur ALMOST there.... and ur very stubborn it seems
people see u as like... too stubborn...almost prideful
headed towards lack of passion about work, but luckily, u will not be ALMOST THERE u will be THERE!!! whatever that means...
and at ur foundation u are a hard worker, loyal, and people come to u first for help and such
outside influence is grief affects u by making u a very subjective person
u are affected by ur perspective a lot
>>
>>19493070
I guess I am superstitious because I was raised to be that way but generally if it comes down to it superstition loses against the reality of what is happening and what needs to be done it will take a big part of my mind because I was raised that way but I don't let it control me. A lot of Karma and trying to be good in the more mystical rather than moral sense if that makes sense I don't think it does but I can't explain it better.
Someone taking money from me I wouldn't know about, maybe something else? I don't really know but that could be possible maybe go a little more into that?
My social life is a huge burden and I going through a transitory period and it is really has been harsh on me and it still is. I think I used to be satisfied happy when now my happiness is a lot more it comes and doesn't stay and leaves me wanting for more happiness.
I can't say much about other people but yes I guess I like people when it comes down to it.
I'm a dude but yes I do have sociopathic tendencies in personal relationships like that
I don't really have successes to acknowledge.
I think people see me as a weak person yes.
I'm not headed to a foreign land but it is somewhat of a foreign world to me and this being a transitory phase it is likely that it will have an end soon and it'll be the end of the tunnel.
I don't know what to make of that journeyman thing, but if I do get to do something I work hard.
The outside influences give me a lot of grief
I guess effects is your advice for me?
Seems like you did pretty good for me, guess your magic is the real deal I'm very impressed.
>>
File: tumblr_obxu8fbTem1uwyn3no1_500.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obxu8fbTem1uwyn3no1_500.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
hey dudes could i have some feedback... i know i'm getting shit wrong but i swear i'm not a troll
>>
>>19493110
How cute, thank you!
Any tips to talk to a crazy woman who wants you dead?
I'm joking.
>>
File: tumblr_nvlcwgeBIE1upqkfko1_1280.jpg (102KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvlcwgeBIE1upqkfko1_1280.jpg
102KB, 600x431px
>>19493136
i'm not impressed with myself
i still got too much shit wrong for my liking
but thanks for ur support anyway...
thanks for the really good feedback tho
>>
>>19493038

Hey you nailed it, except... holy shit, I'm gonna be in an abusive relationship soon?!
It's about time! It's been forever since the last one!
>>
>>19493143
What happened with her?
>>
File: tumblr_naxk8mJKwu1sbr778o1_1280.png (392KB, 1280x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naxk8mJKwu1sbr778o1_1280.png
392KB, 1280x667px
wow i just found out my deck is mad at me because i'm being unecessarily mean to my dad so that's why i'm getting shit wrong so...
i want u all to know my deck is being mean to me
>>
>>19493143

>Crazy woman who wants you dead

I've found that Hate most easily becomes Love. That's an interesting juxtaposition and I owe you a query.

Whatchu wanna know Kohai?
>>
>>19493095
Thanks. Simple and spot on.
>>
>>19493169
>being mean to your father
Please don't do this, you never know when he'll leave this world.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4kzGhDEURA
>>
>>19492451
I will be requesting this trade again. I will be home in 20 mins
>>
>>19493209

Much love mate. I'll try and be there. Kinda drunk, this wine is a bit stronger than anticipated.
>>
>>19493214
No worries man, I hope you're having a lovely evening. Whatcha drinking?
>is drunk
>trip starts with BWS
this is kek if you google BWS Australia.
>>
>>19493209

Stop advertising.
>>
>>19493162
She hates my mom ever since she got with my dad. So she hates my siblings and of course me.
But she hates me more for some reason. I guess I remind her of something.
I don't care enough to want to know why.
A good friend of mine who happens to be really fucking accurate gave me a reading and told me she envies me so much that she wants me to flunk out of school and kill myself.
So she did some black magic to do the thing :)
Kek
Ever seen someone go insane with anger and envy.
Talking to her and being all cute and pacifist would get me killed.
So I'm not doing that.

>>19493172
>I've found that Hate most easily becomes Love.
HAHAHAHA FUNY!
Ahhh but really what I should do with this situation...
Also how are you, Acanthus? I hope well!
>>19493188
You better not be implying what I think you are implying.
>>
>>19493237

Lovely so far. I'm drinking both wine and sake. The wine is a pleasant rose but it was a bit strong, but by comparison the sake is relatively tame when compared to the western palate, and so I'm sort of torn because both are within the same range of intoxicant but both are very different within subtlety. I like the net effect, but it's hard to explain.
>>
>>19493252

Well... survival tips.

People who truly, Truly, want me dead, don't tell me. They just try. People who would tell me that they want me dead are just being dramatic, and their actual goal is something else. Pinpointing that is "Why" they want me "dead".

I am as well as this pace allows me to explain, which is well enough to say that I am well. Y tu?
>>
>>19493273
>People who truly, Truly, want me dead, don't tell me.
Agreed. This lady's too much of a bitch she can't even do it herself.
It's funny I don't even know her that will personally. She's the aunt that you just hear about. I don't interact with her part of the family because she and all of them just wants bad things to happen.
And I'm saying this in a very objective point of view and from Gathering other people's opinions, these people aren't exactly good people. They're not even nice to their own.
Yikes.
>I am as well as this pace allows me to explain, which is well enough to say that I am well. Y tu?
That is good. I'm glad.
I'm actually doing pretty good. I'm at peace and I'm not as anxious as I used to be.
May I ask for a tarot reading? We can trade if you like.
I have a patreon that loves me a lot. She is a very feminine and motherly deity.
Do you think it's wise that I should ask for her help and will she be able to help me?
>>
>>19493334

Ask and receive.

Wheel of Fortune
Nine of Swords
Six of Swords reversed
Ten of Cups reversed
Nine of Cups
Queen of Wands
Seven of Cups
King of Swords
The Lovers
Queen of Swords reversed

Welp, you're looking for a change to duck out of betrayal. You get it, but it's crazy. You find what you have always wanted, but it doesn't track what you wanted it to. You may have thought that this entails female suffering, but it doesn't. Perhaps you will find yourself unsuited to what you think that the environment that you will find is suited to, but in fact it will work for you. The King of Swords cannot hurt his Queen, not as you sit.
>>
>>19493365
Maybe I'm retarded but that made no sence. So I should get my diety's help?
>Also, query?
>>
>>19493411

>made no sence

I'm not the only one intoxicated.

Let me sum it up: if you want your deity's help you can ask, but you're going to get what you want and it's going to be good.

I have an idea of how my "job" will play out, but love is tricky and any glimmer you can give there would be handy. Specifically, what does the Sky deliver vs the Water?
>>
>>19493133
>>19493141

You were fairly good for me

>u make very hopeful decisions

>bad sex life

Yes, well... More like no sex life.

>bad romantic communication

Bad romantic, all. Period. I either get too deep or too loose in relationships ;(

>too much intuition, kinda trapped by demons

Yes the former, interesting choices of words for the the later but can not honestly tell. You think there is a connection?

>makes u a bad person a little bit

I am not a bad person at all, but i can see why the queen of pentacles reversed, i can be neglectful/lazy. I do not live to please all the time, i expect people to do their part and sometimes i expect too much for too little.

>depression

Currently, yes. It was not always this way and i hope it will change soon. I dont believe in depression as a trait

>a weak person, and an antisocial person...

Weak is a strong word (the irony). I am emotionally weak, yes. I kinda want to deny it but i guess i should not.

>hard worker, loyal, prideful

I am personally weak when regarding to emotional aspects, but i am also a very one-track minded. People tend to get a clear idea of where my strengths and weakness are because i am very open regarding them. Makes me extremely dependable.

>people come to u first for help and such

Yes, i dont know if i will ever feel used to it.

>u are affected by ur perspective a lot

Sometimes i feel like i live in my own world, yes.

-----------

Thank you for the reading, i hope the feedback helps.
>>
>>19493417
>I'm not the only one intoxicated.
>:3c

>Let me sum it up: if you want your deity's help you can ask, but you're going to get what you want and it's going to be good.
Thank you senpai!!!
>Sky:
Feels quick and really Reckless for some reason. It will yield better results but at a risk
>Water:
Feels odd. Yikes some thing stabs me in the stomach.
Rip
This one feels hella perilous and gives me anxiety kek.
You might not even get what you want.
>>
File: tumblr_nvayzlEp4A1r1arpmo1_1280.png (1MB, 1024x709px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvayzlEp4A1r1arpmo1_1280.png
1MB, 1024x709px
>>19493452
yes!! i loved ur feedback, i feel like i was generally accurate on urs??? thank u so much
>>
>>19493537

Air Force = WTF

Marines = Da fuck???!!!?!?!
>>
File: tumblr_otx1o5NXl01tj3up4o1_540.jpg (57KB, 540x533px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_otx1o5NXl01tj3up4o1_540.jpg
57KB, 540x533px
still doing 'who the hell are u' readings
with a newly cleansed deck
that i just went thru...
card by card....
need ur bdays!!!
LEMME PRACTICE MY LABRATS
>>
>>19493545
Oct 3rd
>>
>>19493545

08/20/90

Anything you like. Who the hell am I?"
>>
>>19493545

2/6/90
>>
>>19493544
AHHH SORRY
FUCK
PLEASE BE MORE SPECIFIC THEN PLS.
do you want me to redraw?
>>
>>19493545
09/18/1997
>>
>>19493545
12/12 my birdd day
>>
File: l-elf.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l-elf.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>19493560

I'm... trying for.. "World Peace", but girl, "World Peace" is actually World Peace, and it's really World Peace that I would drop bodies for.

Whomever you draw for is me.
>>
>>19493545
8 april 1996
>>
File: tumblr_okrvnot5Xp1ut8ouvo1_400.gif (2MB, 272x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okrvnot5Xp1ut8ouvo1_400.gif
2MB, 272x272px
>>19493549
u do a lot of things to make people like u more
burdens ar e ur intuitive powers and emotional instability ie mood swings
challenge is... having hope and self esteem because of a mommy issue
core of urself is heartbreak
u like to fight for what's right and just but also wallow a lot in the depths of ur sadness
others see u as passionate, fiery, creative
about to save some money
afterwards u make a willing sacrifice, it's the right decision, it sets u free, but ur family suffers financially
foundation i see a lot of manipulation
outside factors i see some anxiety which is resulting in some sort of good change for u
>>
>>19493542

>I feel like i was generally accurate on urs???

Generally yes. I like that you keep it straight.

>It could be worse

Could be better ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have a lot of personal grow to do. Thank you again for the insight
>>
>>19493593
wow, not sure about the finances but the rest feels ... on point?
>>
>>19493545
12/8
>>
File: tumblr_op9ptrjQUG1qzhjh2o1_540.jpg (55KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_op9ptrjQUG1qzhjh2o1_540.jpg
55KB, 540x405px
>>19493551
u like to save money basically all ur decisions revolve around saving money almost
u don't really enjoy anything anymore and ur coming out of heartbreak
ur challenged to make the right decision rn about a creative endeavor, advice: look at the bigger picture
at ur core u are a leader!!! a good one a harmonious one
u like going on adventures
u aren't really good at making things happen in ur life, like if u want something u don't like do anything to make it happen
other people see u as a hard worker...someone who has earned what they have
in ur future i see cruelty, instability
i see a mastery of work
and i see ur foundation of unemployment or shitty jobs.
outside influence is lots of bosses at work
and no steady income is result
>>
File: tumblr_nszeuy6Qkx1ups3cro1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x292px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nszeuy6Qkx1ups3cro1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x292px
>>19493558
u look at the smaller picture a lot when making important decisions
poor spending habits, poor transitions in life
gossiping friends, they talk about u behind ur back because u have a lifestyle of one choice path kinda thing
like i'm guessing u work instead of go to school
at ur core, u are a good leader, probably would make a good manager at work
u don't really take pride or pleasure in ur accomplishments tho and u have some bad luck...
people tend to think ur a helpful kind of person tho...
i see ur headed toward a serene part of ur life the calm after the storm where the luck will fluctuate somewhat...
and u have a lot of bad memories it seems
ur relationship is hard on u it makes u think unclearly and won't end well...
ur heart gets broken
>>
>>19493545
4/10
Future career reading please
>>
>>19493662

most of this is really accurate except i'm not in a relationship right now, i don't see myself in one in the future...i always get my heart broken. i'm glad some serene times are coming up because yes i have very bad luck. thank you
>>
File: tumblr_oumg0vw0IG1w6pximo1_1280.jpg (115KB, 750x732px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oumg0vw0IG1w6pximo1_1280.jpg
115KB, 750x732px
>>19493563
u like to be generous, a giver, sort of cowardly, but peaceful... this is how u act
poor spending habits
workin hard, almost there, negative thoughts about it, manipulation in there, and sleeping trouble, must be school???
challenge u face is to much serenity and balance, u are avoiding the issue, ur mother, stop ignoring her, OR ur grandmother??? idk... some maternal figure in ur life
core is unrequited love
capable of liberating urself from entrapment, but not learning from defeat
people see u as obstinate and determined
path headed on is unfair, but not to worry, someone is going to sweep u off ur feet i beieve
ur foundation is clarity of mind
outside influences is addiction or vice and because of that u are generous... probably....
probably ur poor spending habits are ur vice
>>
>>19493669
i guess it jut meant ur love life then. not ur relationship??
>>
Trading.

>male
>22
>capricorn

Am i in the right path to evolution?
>>
new thread?
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>19493867
>>19493867
Thread posts: 379
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.