[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so do you think if nothing paranormal happens to you as a child

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1503509914609.jpg (70KB, 700x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1503509914609.jpg
70KB, 700x1100px
so do you think if nothing paranormal happens to you as a child your more susceptible as an adult? do you think we turn off the paranormal switch as kids?
>>
>>19489677
the thumbnail in the catalog made me think that this was a pic of a weird humanoid with long dark grey hair and a red bikini phasing through a door
>>
>>19490952
Draw us a picture.
>>
>>19490952
How high are you right now?
>>
File: IMG_1146.jpg (53KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1146.jpg
53KB, 1000x662px
>>19489677
Dunno dude. My Mom had basically a ghost/spirit guide/imaginary friend that helped her float and levitate when she was a child and later disappeared as she got older. She grew up Southern Baptist, her dad was Scottish Rites Temple. Now that she's in memory care, and she is less careful about what she sez, I think she definitely had some family member molest her as well as her brother. I think that spirit, (who she called Jonesie), helped her through that...or maybe facilitated it? Who knows? All paranormal stuff was frowned upon in my family, growing up. I dabbled in it as a kid. Had a teacher that led about 5 of us in out of body exercises in study hall until the school caught wind of it. That's when I was 12 or 13. My dad always had intensely prophetic dreams that he viewed as Biblical. I have wildly intense dreams as well, but view them as more introspective. I'm more comfortable with paranormal subjects, yet haven't sought out contact directly (like my 12yr old self, lying on a floor in study hall with the lights off as we left our bodies and observed each other's color orbs). I visit New Orleans 2-3x a year and hope to make it my home some day. Yeah, I think kids are more open to paranormal stuff, up to puberty.
>>
File: weird humie.png (38KB, 365x305px) Image search: [Google]
weird humie.png
38KB, 365x305px
>>19490965
drew two versions to highlight it a bit, its just what i saw at first glance though
upon seeing the pic for longer than a second or 2 made me realize what i was looking at, just a doggo and a really startled cat.
>>
>>19489677
This isn't chickenpox. You either got it or you don't. My idea is that if youre having visions and shit during a young age youre probably going to be more attuned to the other realm as you grow
>>
>>19489677
Dogs look good in bandanas.
>>
>>19490952
I ABSOLUTELY saw this too and before I read your comment. I was actually afraid to look too close (i’m a pussy) until i read your comment.

I am only a little high, I smoked a bowl about an hour ago.
What’s going on here?
>>
>>19492744
And yes it also took me a second to see the dog
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.