[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well well well, here i am now. Good to have me here. What are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

well well well, here i am now. Good to have me here.

What are you looking for? Anything i can do for you? You need a good time? Little bit fun and some side quest on your journy through your live? Find me a table where nothing can stand still on, three cats with the same name, a piece of a planet in a glass and your name written on lether. This might help you to have fun.

There is nothing you can win.

also,
AMA a emotional brainfuck, get your tinfoils ready.
>>
ok ladys and gentels. Ask me and i will answer you as good as i can. Keep in mind, my responds are tied to the music i listen, my behavior can change as the same as my writting style.

Consider this, i can even ask myself and still able to answer me.
just wait and see.

here it comes;
what color has space?
>>
Space has no color.
>>
>>19488788
>what color has space?
a very good question here from myself.

But how can i answer such a hard question. I can only guess, maybe black? Is this a good answer. Or is it in fact a color our eyes cant see because it is out of oure range of perception frequencies. Yes, this is it.
>>
>>19488790
>Space has no color.
this is what a dog would say if he could speak and you would ask him what color a tree has. He would answer, grey.
>>
Wrong.
A dog simply wouldn't care about the question itself.
>>
Space?
>>
>>19488807
>A dog simply wouldn't care about the question itself.
this opens up a whole new stage of questions. How do you know? If a dog could speak, what would happen to him at first? Would he begin to learn stuff from humans he couldnt beforhand?

>>19488809
>Space?
A place full with mystics and pyramides. A place where the future is already written. This is the place where particles go to sleep.
>>
>>19488809
>>
>>19488816
>How do you know? If a dog could speak, what would happen to him at first? Would he begin to learn stuff from humans he couldnt beforhand?

even so a dog could speak, it wouldnt change much, his brain is not so big as the human brain. He might get famous but still go outside to take a shit. I hope i answerd myself good enough
>>
live is like a trailer. While you watch the movie you fall asleep but when you remember back, your whole live fits into 2 min. Only the best cuts from the movie will be rememberd. Here and there little cliffhanger with some bad things that happened and boom; produced by livelong, regie you,.

Than you look forward and you already have a sequel trailer in your mind. It begins with a sunrise filling your eyes and you stand on a mountain, you look down and you see the ocean. The wave clashs on the rocks and you notice, after this sequel there will be not another movie.

>>19488807
>Wrong.
you know, whenever you say wrong, someone in china dies.
>>
another question to myself from me.

are ghosts real?
>>
>>19488863
>are ghosts real?
a human would call it a ghost but it is actually the energie that left the body when you die.
Normaly it would go back to the magnetic frequencies waves of earth but sometimes it remains on the spot where the human being died. The leftover electricity frequencies now glow up when ever the magnetic field resonate on the same level. Like little gismos flying up and you can spot them sometimes.
>>
ok one more.
How many brains does earth have?

this is actually a good question.
>>
>>19488886
just 1, we are all one connected through frequencies. Earth is our mainboard and the field sourrounding us is our cpu. The brain of each living person is the a different ram riegel. Each one of us act indipenditly.
>>
Nobody here huh. Doesnt matter. I am a lonly being, i can handle it. I just simply speak to myself. Ok, next question to me.

why did we stop to travel?
>>
>>19488906
>>19488906
>why did we stop to travel?
well, someone told us that we found everything. No need to have this feeling anymore. Let it go the instinct and become part of the system. And if the feeling is getting to strong and you need to have to discover something, play a video game or visit hawaii. Go on a holiday. But keep in mind, when you come back you have to be 100% of the system again. On top of that, there is not much you can remember so no need to find everything. No need to travel to africa or spain. Your whole live will remain here. You will never see everything so stop.

and this is what they told everyone and thats why nobody ever will go on a journy that might change human reality. Just stay and watch what they show you. And while you watch it you also start to absorb their opinion and repet it as your own.
>>
>>19488788
>Keep in mind, my responds are tied to the music i listen, my behavior can change as the same as my writting style.

Please explain, I'm the same case. Not in an autistic way, more of an uncontrollable empathy (or a toxic song, disgust) to my surroundings.
>>
>>19488955
And to add, what do you often choose to listen to? If it's a variety, then share some examples if you wish.
>>
>>19488816
>A place full with mystics and pyramides. A place where the future is already written. This is the place where particles go to sleep.

How you know that? Personally I've come to discover that space is a term that we give for anything that doesn't exist. But it doesn't make any sense, since if we can give a name to something that doesn't exist, surely it must exist, mustn't it?
>>
>>19488938
>why did we stop to travel?

We got lazy. Then this laziness became self aware and enslaved us.
>>
>>19488955

Not that guy but I personally generate my music in real time based on what I'm doing or what my mood bood dood is.
>>
What are you
>>
>>19488955
>>19488955
>Please explain,
i am a very emotional person. Music is the only language my inner self understand. As better the sound of the music is as more it changes my behavior because i let all the energie, all the frequencies to my deepest innerself. I am a very lonly person, i learned to find my love in music. I am very connected to it.

>>19488963
>And to add, what do you often choose to listen to?
i listen to everything, but i try to avoid music that makes me angry (rap, hip hop), i choose often a soundtrack from a movie, they give me the best rides.

>>19488965
>But it doesn't make any sense, since if we can give a name to something that doesn't exist, surely it must exist, mustn't it?
it is not "nothing". There is something because we where able to name it.
>>
>>19488997
I know, that's what I'm saying, it's not nothing because we can name it. So what is nothing then? We name it before we've even discovered what it is. Or isn't.
>>
>>19488994
>>19488994
>What are you
a person. from this planet. I live here and try not to attract any attention. Living with the night sleeping at the day.
>>
>>19489010
>So what is nothing then?
Nothing.

imagine a bridge. On one side is you hometown on the other side is a city. When you go from one end to the other end you would say "i go to the city"
Now we are changing a few things here. On one side is our hometown but on the other side is nothing. We call it nothing because nobody ever went over the bridge to see what is there and since nobody was there, everyone in our hometown doesn't know what over there is. We all can't name the place so we have to give it a common name. But here is a little thing you have to know, some people do not want you to go over there. Even so nobody knows what there is, a few still tell you "there is nothing"
>>
>>19488997
Well I'd have to agree with you here anon.
I'm fairly extroverted myself, but seek personal and societal understanding through music I choose myself. I spend hours making playlist on SoundCloud (and recently Spotify) like how most spend time with video games or binge watching GoT. I go to shows a lot, almost to the point of addiction. If I don't for an extended period of time I feel empty, let it be a concert months in the making or a campfire tune. I feel in those settings, as apathetic and (for my peers) drug induced as it is, I feel alive dancing through that collective consciousness in the room. I'll share some of my list if you wish, still very /x/ related in the themes.
>>
>>19489041
>I'll share some of my list if you wish, still very /x/ related in the themes.
always on the hunt for some new tunes.
>>
>>19488781
How much wood can a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Also, Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair, Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't really fuzzy was he?
>>
>>19489067
>How much wood can a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
How old is the woodchuck and can he speak? ok ok. one question at a time

How much? It depends on how old he is. As older he gets as less he can chuck.
>Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't really fuzzy was he?
was he? i am sorry. Somehow sad to thing like that. I hope in some minds of an untouched soul the bear stays fuzzy.
>>
sorry guys, have to stop here.

this guy is dead now.
https://archive.is/frtet

you have to reamind yourself, this world is the only place you have. Don't be a tool for them.
>>
>>19489011
>try not to attract any attention
yet here you are
>>
>>19489094
>young LARPer doesn't know the answer is a wood chuck would chuck as much wood as a would chuck could if a wood chuck could chuck wood
>>
File: nork at night.jpg (171KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
nork at night.jpg
171KB, 1024x768px
where the hell do you even GET real tin foil?
stores around me just have aluminum. I mean it works for an anti-telepathy hat pretty well and the bonus point is that aluminum isn't magnetic, but I want a REAL TIN FOIL HAT
>>
>>19489058
When I make a list, it's usually a testimonial for my experience at that very moment. Mainly variants of electronic music, it being SC in all, but I try to mix it up.

https://m.soundcloud.com/post_void/sets/rabbits-ladder
This one I made about 5 months ago or so. Based around finding a new love (Her and I separated not to long ago, but rather love lost than not at all). Probably one of my more chiller lists.

https://open.spotify.com/user/postvoid/playlist/3VIhV9nPCVFkbLACm6fyPU
If you have Spotify, or can open it and play it off shuffle here's the one I made last night and still adding to. I make my lists personally for myself, and don't intend them to be shuffled for a progressing emotions throughout but if it's new tunes you're after, any way of listening would be appreciated.

If you enjoy them feel free to look up any others I made. SC and Spotify user: Post Void
>>
>>19489132
>on the board nobody takes seriously
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat
>A tin foil hat is a hat made from one or more sheets of aluminium foil, or a piece of conventional headgear lined with foil, worn in the belief or hope that it shields the brain from threats such as electromagnetic fields, mind control, and mind reading
Remember, no hats allowed inside a masonic lodge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-0TEJMJOhk
>>
>>19489028
Nothing is a something as well.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.