[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Minnesota, a small controversy has led to a satanic war veteran

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: meme.png (67KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
67KB, 375x360px
In Minnesota, a small controversy has led to a satanic war veteran memorial which will be installed soon (and, I'm sure, promptly vandalized). This got me thinking: are there any Thelemic graves in the world? And are there any pictures of them?

I don't necessarily mean an AA or OTO member, or any particular organization. I simply mean anyone who for whatever reason said "yep I'm a Thelemite", died, and has something on their stone/marker/tomb actually reflecting that. A carving of a unicursal hexagram, "93", the usual shit like that.

Crowley's ashes got buried by a tree in (New) Jersey IIRC, but if there's no stone then it doesn't count per my above definition.
>>
>>19488613
I'm an undertaker. We have grave markers for every religion, sect, group, whatever. Shit with pentagrams, sigils, freemason shit. You can order any emblem like that to be placed on a marker. Like you go to the marker company and they'll have that shit on file. I have no doubt theres Thermite markers or whatever. Also, vet markers are property of the federal gov't (they get free markers because of service) and if they're vandalized, that's a federal offense. Niggas shouldn't do that. I'll check out some markers at work tomorrow and see if I can update you. I might even check the emblem catalog if I've got time.
>>
>>19489560
Thanks for a knowledgable reply, I figured there were a standard set of symbols, the overwhelming majority of which are "Christian" or "none" per military graves, with the odd jew, muslim, and "the rest": the real outliers.

An instance of an "official" military grave, amid the countless crosses, with some Crowley shit would be especially interesting, but I've never heard of such.
>>
File: 2017-08-25 09.30.47.jpg (568KB, 530x945px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-25 09.30.47.jpg
568KB, 530x945px
>>19490247
Nah, you can have cats put on you marker if you want. I went out this morning to survey some plots. I found this on a marker. Dunno what it is, or what it means. But I can tell you it wasn't in the "Mostly Christian" section of the graveyard.
>>
>>19491360
Looks like Order of the Eastern Star, but I haven't seen that exact one before.
>>
>>19491377
That sounds Thermite-y. I'll look through the catalog later.
>>
>>19491360
female mason dykes
>>
>>19491570
Nah, it's the chick version of the Freemasons.
>>
>>19491602
>>19491632
Oh. Luciferianism sects are hard for me to tell apart. Now that I think about it, that was on a shared marker with a freemason emblem. I didn't have time to look in the catalog today, but I'll do some internet digging tonight. Might find something. I know a few guys in the buisness.
>>
because everything occult is satanic?
Fuck. I'm too old for this board.
Y'all should go back preparing to school instead of fighting the evil old men in robes wanking in the middle of a candle circle.
>>
>>19492881
Alright, I've found everything from Buddhism, Broken Wheel, and Ba'hai to DeMolay, IOOF, and Arabic shit. I dunno really what to look under. I know they'll make custome ones. If you want to dig more, try coldspringusa, quality grave markers, or freeport grave markers. Maybe make an inquiry. Coldspring is probably the biggest in the buisness.
>>
>>19492959
Also, have this
https://www.cem.va.gov/hmm/emblems.asp

It's a link to gov't provided faith emblems.

>>19492897
I ain't pretending nothing. I'm a simple gravedigger. Just interested in helping out with something I find neat.
>>
>>19489560
do you have pictures?
>>
>>19494627
Did you look at the thread? I put up a pic of a marker. I can take more by monday if you aren't convinced I guess.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.