[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay /b/, I'm already calling that I'm gonna be called

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
okay /b/, I'm already calling that I'm gonna be called out for faking, but something is in my house. i know for a fact it's not a person, I saw it. I was in my basement doing laundry when I saw some werd thing in the corner of my eye.lookrd like two or three legs not sure. I'm currently lovked in my bathroom and I swear I'm hearing footsteps or something. really creepy shit. reccomendayions?
>>
none at all
bump
>>
>>19488453
record the noise or take pictures.
>>
>reccomendayions?
Stop being a roleplaying faggot.
>>
>>19488453
This is /x/ dumb shit. For fucks sake please take your role playing faggotry to /b/
>>
>>19488490
the thread was redirected from /b/
>>
Record the fucking footsteps faggot, ffs.
>>
File: bed of chaos.jpg (347KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
bed of chaos.jpg
347KB, 1400x1050px
try recording the footsteps
some entities show up on electronics, some don't. counts for audio and video recording.
>>
>>19488453
>some werd thing
>two or three legs
clearly a nigga entity like motumbo

>I'm currently lovked in my bathroom
bad idea

u'll be raped anon
>>
How the fuck did you already forget you got a new cat? You fucking retard
>>
sure whatever
>>
Start a livestream then go find the creature like the ass grown man you are
>>
File: 01a.png (323KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
01a.png
323KB, 600x337px
Monsters dont exists anon. Be brave. It must be a raccoon or something like that.
>>
>werd
>lookrd
>lovked
>reccomendayions

This plus all of your other grammatical errors makes me wish this poultrygeist fucking murders you
>>
Go full retard an get out of the bathroom while screaming and waving your arms around like an autist.
>>
File: 15adcf86139ffa74febedcfbaa7373b.jpg (256KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
15adcf86139ffa74febedcfbaa7373b.jpg
256KB, 1600x1065px
>two legs
>blends with the darkness of the basement
>audible footsteps
Ah, yes, the elusive Tyrone. Fairly dangerous if threatened, but its more dangerous when you find it with its pack.
The Tyrone is a creature with a mission. Its a mischievous entity that steals household goods, it appears to know what the most valuable objects are, somehow. Be careful if you have a flat TV or a console, you may find that a Tyrone has entered your house someday!
There are many ways to banish it, but many of them depend on the amount of melanine on your skin.
If you are a black gentleman, you can try the ancient voodoo incantation "Fuck outta my house nigga. Da fuck you doing robbing a brotha? Fuck outta here before I beat yo ass". Pay close attention to the intonation of the "Da".
If you are a white man, you can try with "Stay where you are, im calling the police". Please dont forget that, while the Name of the Police strikes fear in the heart of the Tyrone, it doesnt automatically banish it, and it will try to fulfill its earthly mission before escaping your home.
As an anecdote, the sacred colors blue and red are effective in banishing a Tyrone, even a whole pack. Simply light blue and red lights intermittently from outside their field of view and call "POLICE" as loud as you can.
If you are a black man, you should go with "OH shit nigga the cops" instead.

I hope you find yourself free of the demons that plague you, OP, so you can stop roleplaying like a gigantic fucking faggot.
>>
File: thin man.jpg (209KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
thin man.jpg
209KB, 600x450px
>>19488759
>monsters don't exist
they do though
they're really creepy. they wear business suits and say things like "we're just doing our job."
>>
>>19489012
This.
However there is an uncommon, barely known incantation which only works if you have a gun and no clothes.
The ancient Kekistani incantation is as follows:
"WANNA FUCK?"
Also before using this try to jump out at it with a raging boner.
>>
>>19488547
That is a beautiful picture.
>>
>>19488453
Is that your bra?
>>
>>19489012
I love you.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.