[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there some kind of supernatural way to change my sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Is there some kind of supernatural way to change my sex and/or appearance?
>>
Yes. Become friends with a powerful entity. Ask your new friend to change your sex when you die. Die. You can now become a kawaii scene girl with pink hair and cat ears.
>>
>>19488309
How do I become friends with a powerful entity?
>>
>>19488313
Smoke a bowl of DMT. Hear voices in your head. Talk to them.
>>
>>19488313

>lack of fear
>be fun and loving
>Gods are dicks , be a dick to them to gain their respet and learn to be forgiving.

its not for everybody , required a lot of work and meditation anon.
>>
>>19488327
Is there a good way to meet them?
>>
>>19488304
Learn how to use makeup convincingly, also be on the smaller side.
>>
I need any and all information
>>
>>19488304
yes and no. could you do this thing at one time in the past, maybe. can you do it now? no. you came to consciousness in the wrong time. life is a fuck.
>>
>>19489656
I known how to recover information from black holes ,if you are interested .

>>19488862
Devotional work anon
>>
estrogen and basic fashion sense
>>
>>19488318
>get high as fuck
>brain starts hallucinating
>change my personality because "someone" told me to
>suicide
sounds like an amazing plan anon, I'm sure everyone around you would understand
>>
>>19490974

What is recovering information from black holes, exactly ? That sounds interesting.
>>
>>19488304
why don't you get over your bad relationship whith your dad and over nurturing femenine figures?
>>
>>19490974
Please tell more about this recovering information from blackholes
>>
>>19488304
Kys
>>
>>19488304
Look into epigentics, & subversion which are the cause of those kinds of feelings. Then look into transcendental meditation. Rather than change what you are find out who who are instead. In doing that you will learn to accept yourself, & become more content.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.