[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Candice Newmaker was adopted at the age of five by Jeane Newmaker,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: Newmaker.jpg (12KB, 186x170px) Image search: [Google]
Newmaker.jpg
12KB, 186x170px
Candice Newmaker was adopted at the age of five by Jeane Newmaker, a 42-year-old unmarried nurse. It was supposed to provide it with the certainty that a fragile mother and six different foster homes never could. But her adoption also led to her death. Her mother found Candice lashing out and not becoming as attached as she planned. She took Candice to have "attachment therapy" performed on her so they could supposedly strengthen the bond between mother and daughter.
The two therapists were convicted in April of reckless child abuse after a trial in which a 70-minute videotape they made of the ordeal became the most powerful piece of evidence used against them. The tape showed the girl struggling to breathe and begging for her life. In response, the therapists taunted her and dared her to die, anticipating that she would fight her way out of her coverings with a new attitude.

At one point, one of the therapists is heard on the tape saying, ''You want to die? O.K., then die. Go ahead, die right now.''
Sentenced to 16 years in prison.
Sentencing: April 2001.

Connell Watkins. 16 years was not enough.
>>
>>19488060
Got a link to video?
>>
hey fellow game theory fan
>>
>>19488060
that is sickening.
>>
>>19488060
Is this the one where the family sat on her in a couch in order to (idkwtf) ?
>>
>>19489857
They put her a bag to simulate a rebirth
She just suffocated
>>
File: 1502555242413.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1502555242413.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>19488060
> that SVU episode
>>
>>19489966
Actually it's an OG Law and Order episode.
>>
>>19490024
shit just looked it up you're right, it's been so long.
>>
>>19490028
I've seen them too much. Never got into SVU though.
>>
>>19490042
not the same quality, went horribly downhill about the same time as regular

still can't stop watching it though
>>
I smell petscop
>>
>>19488060
bumperino
>>
>>19489378
unfortunately not. I dont think it has been released to the public.
>>
Let me guess, you just watched the new game theory video on petscop and thought "won't I look cool if I post this already discussed topic on 4chan since I think it's relevant again." YouTube has become a major factor to the death of this board, especially night mind and top 5's. Not that all their content is bad, but the people who watch it always flock here to bring up shit that has already been discussed to death, because they are too stupid or lazy to check archives.
>>
>>19493022
this shit needs to be discussed. It is directly related to the kinds of lifestyles that made pizzagate possible and all sorts of other records of child abuse. The fact that people with these kinds of mindsets can be around children is a fucking wonder in the first place.
>>
The Boards of Canada track "Julie and Candy" may be inspired by this. They're into a lot of occult and generally weird shit people do.
>>
>>19493022
Bingo
>>
>>19488060
That's why dad named you Dirt.
>>
>>19493022
You know there are other theory videos out there that discuss (and dismiss) the Candice Newmaker theory, right?
>>
>>19493679
but none are as popular as mat "i gave undertale to the pope, also ness is sans, talk shit i'll probably cry" pat
>>
can't beat the irish
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.