[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you guys sure that you're not just using spirituality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

are you guys sure that you're not just using spirituality as a distraction from your dissatisfactions with life and/or yourselves? like, why not just make direct contact with reality instead of warping your perceptions as a means of escaping it? I know its entertaining but its damaging in the long run.
>>
>>19487994
>are you guys sure that you're not just using spirituality as a distraction from your dissatisfactions with life and/or yourselves?

Like your shitposting?
>>
nice trips
>>
Is /r9k/ projecting? If so, then the answer is, 'no'. Not everyone in the world is as miserable as yourselves seeking a form of escapism.
>>
>>19487994
Yes,anon
Real life is boring
/x/life makes anything possible
>>
>>19487994

Real spirituality is not escapism, but acceptance. A fascination with the occult can be escapism. It can also be a compromise between willfulness and piety. This is a dangerous sort of compromise though, which is why most religions are wary of it.
>>
You mother fucker I am so tired of all these atheists on 4chan. You pieces of shit are everywhere on this board filling it up with lies and horseshit. It's because of your allegiance to Satan. I hope you burn in hell for all eternity. Get that shit the fuck out of here. God is going to fuck you up so bad and in going to be laughing at you in heaven you fucken FAGGOT!!!! Hahahaha
>>
>>19487994
Reality is boring. I've entered into a state where truth is of little concern, and life has become more interesting because of it. Deep down I know what is real but that does not matter to me anymore.
>>
>>19488049
How very Christian of you.
>>
>>19488049
Remember if you're not a nihilist you are delusional. That's my opinion and I only got objective opinions.
>>
>>19488009
no
>>
File: gays not welcome.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
gays not welcome.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>spirituality isn't direct contact with reality
go back to >>>/sci/
jack off to richard dawkins and le black science man
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.