[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I performed ritual. I started with an LBRP. I summoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 777.jpg (80KB, 600x656px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
80KB, 600x656px
Last night I performed ritual.

I started with an LBRP.

I summoned a spirit, asked it to appear, and then requested astrological knowledges.

When I asked it to appear, my partner saw this image. I do remember previous dealings with this spirit where I saw the same exact image. Nonetheless, this time I did not see the seven horned lamb, but a mesoamerican dressed in brass armor.

Requests for astrological knowledges were extremely successful: I was taught methods for interpreting constellations involving geometry.

Really just posting as a report, some encouragements for anyone considering performing rituals.
>>
What spirit?
>>
>>19487466
Nah.
>>
>>19487472
Is that the name of the spirit or is that a "nah I don't want to say"?
>>
>>19487476

Yeah, I feel like some details of ritual ought not be discussed on 4chan, though I see no harm in discussing the astrological techniques.
>>
>>19487495
Fair enough.
So what about the astrological techniques?
>>
>>19487463
What did you do for payment?
>>
>>19487503
Wine.
>>
>>19487507
You drank it yourself, or you leave it out for it?

What is the human soul? Perhaps that could be answered by the entity.
>>
File: leo.png (33KB, 552x329px) Image search: [Google]
leo.png
33KB, 552x329px
The spirit says I should measure the angles of constellations.
>>
>>19487538
>>19487463
Do constellations have consciousnesses? Like how planets do.
>>
>>19487523

Well, from there I suppose you have two options: you can drink it, or you can libate. I was in doors, so I drank it. A proper libation would be messy. (even if a mess is a good thing)

Nonetheless, psychological ritual theory suggests that drinking the wine is quite necessary, as philosophically reality is made of the sacraments of sensation, and the idea is that during the ritual, reality tastes like wine, and smells of sandalwood, and looks like the sigil present, cloaked in sage and candlelight, the tactile sense also stimulated by garments and implements.
>>
>>19487552

Although I have attempted communication with constellations, I haven't had too much luck. But no, I am so certain constellations have personalities. Truly, however, the only defining characteristic of a constellation are the angles between the stars, and as such, I must say that this is what makes >>19487538 a valuable process.
>>
Yeah OP but that is Jesus. Are you sure you are not summoning Jesus? Wait. I am OP. Are we sure I'm not summoning Jesus?

The mesoamerican warrior with a spear was not Jesus. Maybe I have some mixed correspondences on the altar. Maybe I like it that way.
>>
>>19487466
The seven horned lamb is a metaphor for Jesus appearing in the Bible (Revelation 5:6). The seven horns represent the sevenfold spirit of God, and the lamb, appearing as slaughtered, represents Jesus and his sacrifice.

OP is both a faggot and guilty of making shit up on an Indonesian stone tablet exchange using a random picture he found on Google without knowing the basics of Christian scripture.
>>
>>19487633
I think I just said that.
>>
>>19487716
Nice edit beanpole, also I'm sure you didn't.
>>
>>19487732
>beanpole
What is this, 1950's /x/?
>>
>>19487825
>like
>>
>>19487825
>bean/pol/
/pol/ en EspaƱol
>>
>>19487538
Y tho
>>
File: ole.jpg-large.jpg (96KB, 835x558px) Image search: [Google]
ole.jpg-large.jpg
96KB, 835x558px
>>19489223
holy guaca
>>
>>19487495
Prince Stolas?
>>
>>19487633
>>19487625
that's not jesus you fucking faggots that's Baphomet. The spiritual counterpart to the Andromolech, which is the constantly regrowing meat mass the Alchemists were trying to create, and that the Catholic church and the Knights Templar were trying to prevent from existing.

Baphomet is the first gate, where you are "supposed" to chose the right or the left path. Coagula or Solve. Be yourself, or come together with others.

Do not chose either one. Take the third path.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.