[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sym nUk0Jqek /pol/ told me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SymnUk0Jqek

/pol/ told me to fuck off because huh duh /x/ conspiracy shit.

I just want to talk about the upcoming global economic crisis and the death of the dollar.
>>
>>19487205
in a simplest explanation modern society is just an experiment for the world governments like all other societies this one will end and another will take it's place when who really knows
>>
Dollar isn't going to die. I'm afraid you've been duped by literal commies my man.
>>
>>19487234
>India, china, iran, russia, egypt, turkey already are making trade and commerce outside the dollar
>the BRICS having writing memoes discusing the end of the dollar (google this)
>huh duh if I close my eyes It'll go away
>>
>>19487205
Wage slaves are nothing new. While the Union was demonizing the Confederacy for its slavery, their businesses were paying workers a mere pittance, resulting in people living in communal hovels, ghettos, and barely being able to squeak by. But at least they weren't 'owned,' they said.

Their children went to work in factories, as physical laborers and servants.

Farms were much like slave plantations, except 'rent' and any meals provided were deducted from pay, leaving the workers with basically nothing. When it was no longer the growing season, you either found different work, or you had saved up enough to eek out some sort of survivability, or you were fucked over.

People like to idolize the North for not having a slave-driven economy, but they had plenty of their own problems.
>>
File: 1484558515011.png (154KB, 2000x1704px) Image search: [Google]
1484558515011.png
154KB, 2000x1704px
>>19487205
Based Ron Paul, believes in bigfoot and hates the fed.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.