[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here ever actually communicated with ghosts or dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4340.jpg (41KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4340.jpg
41KB, 780x438px
Has anyone here ever actually communicated with ghosts or dead people? What was it like
>>
Bunch of fake stories in 5 4 3 2 1
>>
>>19486618
Dreams?

Talked to a dead relative on the phone.

Asked about heaven in another.

Nothing while awake.
>>
>>19486618
I had a dream about my dead pupper, i miss him
>>
>>19486642
same here man, miss my doggy. don't want to go into detail but I felt like I went to some sort of home for dead. she looked really happy and healthy dancing on our kitchen table having fun. it felt like I was visiting her for real. had other dreams of my other dead dogs too. fuck, miss them all so much.
>>
>>19486624
This

Larp larp larp
>>
File: 1322796219001.png (65KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
1322796219001.png
65KB, 500x382px
>>19486653
>>
>>19486618
Have greentexted about summoning my dead ex recently . She doesn't talk to me but keeps the other spooks away. Once I get my hands on some of her grave dirt, I might be able to do more.
>>
>>19486673
WHat if it's a demon in disguise?
>>
>>19486618

I have and sometimes I cant differentiate them between real things and people.

like im working. i notice this little white and brown dog follow this dude in so I ask if he has a dog.

him: what? no...
me: That white and brown one?
him: wait he died last week, how do you know about that??
me: *quickly changes subject pertaining to work*

This isn't the first time weird coincidences like that have happened, some of them not even ghost related.

anyways here's another one:

when I was younger i used to play with this young boy "who used to live in the house" I actually kinda remember what he looked like cause it was similar to my great grandma when she was a kid. my mom walked in one day from me talking to something so she asks me and I tell her all about the little boy in the house who died. This fucked my mom up cause she forgot to check the history of the house so she started researching. my mom is super scared of ghosts (for similar reasons, because she used to communicate with them, and my grandma did too) she finds out that a little boy had died but it doesnt say much about it but it does say the mom locked herself in the bathroom and also killed herself. which freaked my mom out cause that door had a habit of the lock breaking so we switched to a non lock eventually my mom cleansed the house, then she put a lock on the basement door so that ghosts couldnt get out of the basement.

I found out about the ritual cleanse when i was older cause they preformed it on me too. I cant say i see stuff as often as i did but more than often i hear voices and whispers. i'd like to think im schizophrenic but then sometimes the voices tell me things about other people around me and what they're thinking, which then throws people off around me. i dont believe in psychics, but ghosts I do. i think they're just on some weird frequency a lot of people refuse to see.
>>
File: scared-anime-girl.jpg (2KB, 123x90px) Image search: [Google]
scared-anime-girl.jpg
2KB, 123x90px
>>19486684
pretty scary
>>
my mother says she was visited by a cousin in her sleep telling her everything was gonna be okay (or something along those lines)

keep in mind she says shes only seen this cousin like 3 times max

she asks my grandmother to check up on him and he had died (i don't remember though if she said he had died 2 days ago or close to the call)
>>
Ok what differentiates between Spirits without a body and demons who don't have bodies. Also higher dimensionals visiting us without a 'body'
>>
>>19486624
/thread
>>
>>19486618
I once dreamt I was talking on the phone with my late grandpa. The voice I heard sounded robotic and feminine, though, and made absolutely no sense.
>>
File: succ.jpg (167KB, 1024x1969px) Image search: [Google]
succ.jpg
167KB, 1024x1969px
>>19486679
Then it's pretty chill for a demon. She was a semon demon while she was alive anyway.
>>
yeah we played video games
>>
A tiki spirit once told me to chill or exit its presence
>>
>>19486618

To post something true inbetween what's been predicted here >>19486624

I had a dream once, it was all white "tunnel-ish" like they explain what you see when dying. But in the middle there was my passed away grandma, and she said "I'm proud of you anon!" before she quickly fades into the white light. I started crying when waking up, really crying from the deepest of my heart. Not because of seing here, Im very pragmatic when it comes to death. Somehow I wanted to stay with her, but I guess its not my time yet.
>>
>>19486684
> i used to play with this young boy
MEME
>he looked like cause it was similar to my great grandma

Either you're a bad larper, or your grandma looks like a dude. Either way i giggled.
>>
>>19486684
> then she put a lock on the basement door so that ghosts couldnt get out of the basement.

you do know ghosts are not material and can pass through door and walls, right? How retarded is your family?
>>
File: Eclipse.jpg (1MB, 3276x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Eclipse.jpg
1MB, 3276x2048px
>>19486618
I have. It was and continues to be creepy.
>>
>>19486618
I just tell 'em to fuck off and most of the time they do.
If not I bring out the sage. Haven't had to do anything more drastic thus far.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.