[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are the result of the creative forces of the physical universe,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

We are the result of the creative forces of the physical universe, including chemically and biologically creative forces. We are part of a great chain of being: all humans share a common ancestor, as does all of life, likewise all of existence has a single ancestor, the first moment of existence. We are the creation of something out of nothing, the physics that gave rise to our being is truly magical. We live in a universe of endless creative potential, and the creative processes of the universe gave rise to our existence, to creators that can expand the chain of creation a step further into the truly magical: self-creation and co-creation.

The emerging religion of new-age atheism elevates humans as artistic beings, with the quest for self-authorship being the quest for enlightenment, to find the essence of one's true will that they may use to sculpt themselves with. The philosopher's stone is a pen; the medium is the message. The goal of this new-age atheism is to create a chain reaction of global enlightenment that ushers in a utopia, a social state that maximizes the self-authorship abilities of human beings. The goal is to create a memetic singularity, a Cambrian explosion of new ideas, art, and experiences as the result of an exponentially increasing rate of cultural evolution. The pope of this new-age atheism is the dank meme lord Richard Dawkins, who coined the term "meme" and sent this big associative memeplex around it through time to the present, down the atheistic trajectory.
>>
File: 1501794848800.jpg (138KB, 700x511px) Image search: [Google]
1501794848800.jpg
138KB, 700x511px
Ironically (and thus it should have been expected by you) Fedoran magick is the most powerful of all. "I doubt it" is the greatest spell. Doubt generates alternate potentialities beyond the "is," and it is the parasitic "is," the claim that spreads by insisting on its truth despite its falsity, that seeks to destroy doubt to preserve itself. Doubt is one of the greatest creative tools ever made. If you seek to doubt yourself to the very core of your self, you will reach enlightenment and self-authorship from a critical examination (and thus creation) of yourself.

Fedorans are inherently greater magicians than non-fedorans as they have much fewer metaphysical hangups to get in the way with creating. Everything is open to analysis and use in an appropriate context. Mythology is liberated as being a creation, and thus a reflection of the artists who made it, and their insight into their world. Meaning-making is open-ended and liberated from the constraints of so-called "higher meanings."

Send confirmation once the message has been delivered.
>>
confirmation egg
>>
>>19486186
You're an antichrist.
>>
>>19486235
i was going to call you a useless breeder but then i remembered that you will never breed
>>
>>19486235
>You're an antichrist.

And so can you.
>>
>>19486262

The Antichrist might not be "negative" or "evil" just an opposite of Christ Conciousness. If you can manage to make your selfish desires pure, you will by proxy cause selfless good for the world.

If Mozart didnt have the selfish drive to be the best composer the world would be worse off for it.
>>
>>19486259
Oh no my feelings.
>>
>>19486331
I know. They're dead.
>>
>>19486339
Ouch geez man. if only I could breed I might get them back.
>>
>>19486359
if you don't have feelings then whats stopping you from killing yourself?
>>
>>19486410
Because I do I just don't care about what an anonymous atheist thinks about me. That's how you end up butt hurt calling people breeders and trying to get them to entertain suicide
>>
>>19486594
Just do it.
>>
>>19486607
You poor thing, you need jesus
>>
Explain
>>
>>19486298
>The Antichrist might not be "negative" or "evil" just an opposite of Christ Conciousness.

Antichrist consciousness is self-creation. A parasitic self refuses to change out of cowardice, instead of self as a vector, a direction of change, it is a fixed object. Christ Consciousness demands to persist by being all means, to have all "seek his face in every painting" and to be the mechanism through which all creation is done.

Applying game theoretical / strategic logic to the whole sphere of human life is Christ Consciousness abstracted. Thou shalt be redeemed by the collection of game tokens in whatever context; all of existence is transactory in nature. Antichrist is an antivirus against parasitic strategy. Self-creation breaks game-theoretical logic by going outside the game into human meaning, it bypasses self-interest with meaning, and thus strategy itself is a servant of meaning, not the totality but a tool to be used wisely.
>>
File: bluaghuaua.jpg (133KB, 227x333px) Image search: [Google]
bluaghuaua.jpg
133KB, 227x333px
>>19486186
>>19486190

the slack is strong w. this one
>>
>>19486613

I think you both need a time out
>>
>>19486190
>when you know your spell won't work
>works perfectly

As long as you think that everything is possible, everything happens.
>>
>>19486186
tldr?
>>
In this moment I am euphoric.
>>
>>19486186
Memes are a representation of non linear communication. They are conceptual, symbolic and they speak to our inner knowing. They are powerful for this reason.

Non linear conceptual communication is the future because it is the way we communicated in the past and it is innate. It can speak to all humans instantly. Channeling works in this way. Communication through meditation works in this way.

All religions, non-religions, systems, practices, cults, etc are all methods of representing conceptual archetypes so that we might know ourselves better. They have all changed because they were refined and interpreted over and over like a huge game of telephone. They were created during times with energy that was different than that of now.

Find you own way to connect with source energy and see what kinds of concepts come to you. Amazing, the universe speaks in memes!
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.