[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, guess what!!! I just got a girlfriend!! Should I tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0319.jpg (56KB, 938x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0319.jpg
56KB, 938x641px
Hey /x/, guess what!!!
I just got a girlfriend!!

Should I tell her I practice ritual magick on the daily?
>>
>>19485934
noooo!!!
have sex with her first!
then tell her!

Girls are sensitive over stupid shit like that!
>>
>>19485934
Magic isn't real. Pick up a science book and cease this archaic behavior.
>>
>>19485943
>>19485955
oh come on guys, what if she thinks its hot???
>>
Talk to her about some similar more surface level shit and see how she reacts
Don't just drop that bomb on her out of nowhere she might think you're a nutter
>>
>>19485996
so much this for fucks sake anon
>>
>>19485934
Q. What the fuck do you 'practice'?

Q. Have you two donks actually made a verbal or physical commitment? Did you physically say to each other you were bf/gf? or are you fucking assuming this shit? Do you have a wedding ring/promise ring/ old t-shirt she can wear? What's the fucking deal?

A: If you can't shut your fucking yap about the occult/magic, might as well ease into it with a few statements. It's gunna happen anyway, right? If she leaves you. It was inevitable.

If you can keep A FUCKING SECRET. They you should. Who knows, in the future someone might give you even better secrets to keep. This is how the world works. Get on board or be a schlub.
>>
>>19486010
i am indeed a schlub anon. I love talking about this shit. no i am yet to offer her a wedding ring. lesser invoking/banishing rituals of the pentagram and hexagram, for meditation purposes mostly
>>
Anon, be good to her and stop being a sperg. Join a good church and learn how to be a good man. Learn some real magic instead of playing patty cake with the devil.
>>
>>19485934
No. Don't tell her if you want to keep her.

Learn how to control your mouth so that you don't completely alienate yourself from others, or worse, end up in a psych ward.

A mouth that speaks often indicates a weakness of mind and faith.
>>
>>19485934

Don't tell her your some occult Fundy that enslaved by unseen people let her find out your some cave man that believes in stories the fairy folk tell you
>>
>>19485934
Get some action first before you go all Coven of Artemis on her.
>>
>>19485934
no, keep it secret it if you really want a relation. Hide away or all your belongings that relate to it but where you can access it easy and only you.
>>
>>19485934
Tell her it'll be romantic to have sex by candlelight. Then perform sex magic with her, and tell her after the fact.

Guaranteed to make her fall for you completely.
>>
File: IMG_0368.jpg (45KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0368.jpg
45KB, 500x333px
all good ideas, but i have recently learned that she is a devoted catholic. WHAT do now anon??
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.