[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting really suspicious, /x/. There's an Indian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: help.jpg (46KB, 1106x553px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
46KB, 1106x553px
I'm getting really suspicious, /x/.

There's an Indian supermarket about a block from my house, it's been there for around 5 years now. I usually go there once a week to buy rice and spices (if I run out of spices, that is), and EVERY SINGLE TIME I go there, there's someone different working there. There has never been a time where I've gone into that store and seen the same person behind the counter. Then when I ask what's going on, they know nothing about the other workers.

Is this some sort of abduction method? The store hires unknowing people and disposes of them weekly? I'm really fucking scared. I kind of want to call the police about this.

I know it's dumb, but there's no way this is normal. A small family-owned shop can't possibly have THAT many employees or family members.
>>
could be a front for laundring/ crime?
close knit community takes shifts in eachother businesses when needed?
>>
They kill their employees and make spices out of their remains. Congrats OP, you're a cannibal.
>>
>Indian family can't possibly have that many members
Oh anon, you sweet naive fool. Indian families are notoriously, absurdly massive.
>>
>>19484688

maybe its an immigration.visa racket
>>
>>19484693
literally this, sometimes y'all need to chill the fuck out
>>
>>19484664
It's a shit business run by indians and thus has high turnover. Now are you gonna buy something or not? 10 dollar minimum for Visa thank you come again.
>>
>>19484664
What you found is an illegal immigrant station. They bring in young adult men, put them up in the shop, and then they move on to the next station or to a permanent place.
>>
Have you ever tried to take a picture of one of the store clerks? Try it, I can almost assure you that it wont get out of the store.
>>
>>19484664
More likely, their businesses are fronts for distribution. And they are cycling the employees around to different markets/retail. Maybe they get paid on that basis. Makes it easier to keep low level employees guessing. If you see the same face every once in a while, this could be what's happening.
>>
>>19485726
My advice is, leave it alone. Kek.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.