[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of u made any projects or have some information on subject

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Pyramid-Effect.jpg (54KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramid-Effect.jpg
54KB, 250x250px
Any of u made any projects or have some information on subject of "pyramid effect". Is it worth trying anon?
>>
>>19483235
Try to figure out this motherfucker right here.

Merkaba

Pyramid effect is the creation of Merkaba but I don't understand how.
>>
>>19483306
Do you mean the 'pyramid effect' requires some kind of input from a sentient being?
>>
>>19483327
The pyramid which is the tetrahedron when you have 3 of them you are supposed to be able to do the Merkaba. Merkaba can be done as a type of technology for many things we don't understand.

But as far as projects I can give you an idea. Do you understand how by just creating a coil with a conductor you create something completely new when you pass current? Looks like fucking magic but the fact you just changed the geometry of how the current move and interacts with each other creates fucking magnets. By just coiling the fucking conductor you get something out of nowhere.

What if we create something just like that but based on the Merkaba or other geometric forms?
>>
>>19483306
Or is it opposite?

>>19483327
Unlikely because if it is true what experiments on subject were telling if u make pyramide by yourself folowing some guides like proportions you can have your own effects at home so calling it gods work is... farfetched
>>
>>19483306
Take a prism and shine light into it.
>>
>>19483235
Fuck off Frank
>>
>>19483306
Prohibition against study
The Talmudic interdictions concerning merkabah speculation are numerous and widely held. Discussions concerning the merkabah were limited to only the most worthy sages, and admonitory legends are preserved about the dangers of overzealous speculation concerning the merkabah.

For example, the secret doctrines might not be discussed in public: "Seek not out the things that are too hard for thee, neither search the things that are above thy strength. But what is commanded thee, think thereupon with reverence; for it is not needful for thee to see with thine eyes the things that are in secret."[9] It must be studied only by exemplary scholars: "Ma'aseh Bereshit must not be explained before two, nor Ma'aseh Merkabah before one, unless he be wise and understands it by himself,"[10] Further commentary notes that the chapter-headings of Ma'aseh Merkabah may be taught, as was done by Rabbi Ḥiyya. According to Yer. Hagigah ii. 1, the teacher read the headings of the chapters, after which, subject to the approval of the teacher, the pupil read to the end of the chapter,[11] although Rabbi Zera said that even the chapter-headings might be communicated only to a person who was head of a school and was cautious in temperament.[12]

According to Rabbi Ammi, the secret doctrine might be entrusted only to one who possessed the five qualities enumerated in Isaiah 3:3 (being experienced in any of five different professions requiring good judgement), and a certain age is, of course, necessary. When R. Johanan wished to initiate R. Eliezer in the Ma'aseh Merkabah, the latter answered, "I am not yet old enough." A boy who recognized the meaning of חשמל (Ezekiel 1:4) was consumed by fire (Hagigah 13b), and the perils connected with the unauthorized discussion of these subjects are often described (Hagigah ii. 1; Shab. 80b)

fuck jews
>>
File: Antitor.gif (94KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Antitor.gif
94KB, 400x400px
>>19483235
Giant tesla coils built top down from laser cannons as they built shelves around a plateau carved as one solid
>>
>>19485573
on detail. Its said the ark inside is a capacitor. Use magnetic force to hold to top down as it is hollow. It has a matching ark inside of it.

They wanted simple as fuck power transmission.
>>
I read building a pyramid frame with copper cable is a good start. Maybe add a source of energy somewhere, or attach crystals. Capacitors, or frequency modulators.

Im not well versed in the subject, but it's a start.

>Whatch out for the spooks if you generate a strong enough field though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.