[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else feel like they A a small paranormal ability?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2669.jpg (102KB, 667x663px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2669.jpg
102KB, 667x663px
Does anybody else feel like they A a small paranormal ability? Mine is being able to tell the future, nothing major though, like I said, small. A few examples: the biggest one was, I had a dream about running around a draguar infested mine from Skyrim with the orcish battle axes. Next week Skyrim was announced. One of the times I had a semi sleeping dream in a car, that when I got to Walmart I would meet my friend jon. I did. The last notable time it happened was: I was daydreaming, once again on my way to Walmart, and imagined a female employee accidentally hitting a 12 pack if of orange soda and falling over. Needless to say it happened.
>>
>>19482861
I remember that pic with a weird really long caption
>>
>>19482861
These things happend yes. But you didnt dream about it before. You just think you had a dream about it after you saw the incident.
>>
>>19482861
I'm able to tell the time with a consistent margin of error of only about 2 minutes. I've always been able to do this, and most of my friends think it's kind of weird since they can't.

Not really sure if it's considered paranormal, though.
>>
>>19484030
That's just having a good internal clock.

Some people are precise to the minute/second.
>>
I have the paranormal ability to NOT be a mindless NPC and have free will. How? Because I actually have something I TRUEly love in here. LOVE ITSELF! GOD! TRUTH!
>>
>>19482861
I've had this, only after getting rekt levels of baked though. I kind of fall into my computer screen and pick up conversations I have with my brother in the future. Even showed me my new apartment. Didn't notice the similarity between the memories and my situation until the day of the conversation though.
>>
>>19482861
I am the human TV guide. I predict what will be broadcast next down to what episode of sponge bob will be played. I can even predict how movies end and the next song on the radio. I dont even need to concentrate for this power it just happens but it is the most useless power there is especially in the days of streaming. Is this the manifestation of something greater? What greater powers can i potentially unlock?
>>
>>19482861
same as you op random predictoins in dreams of specific events. get's the noggin joggin every time.
>>
One time I heard a thousand screams from my ancestors. They were in pain. I woke up and checked the news. I saw that a tsunami hit Japan and the Fukashima reactors were damaged.
>>
>>19482861
Confirmation bias faggot
>>
>>19485152
My paranormal ability is to make everyone else think their paranormal abilities are confirmation bias.
>>
>>19482861
I have tech powers, I can use a small box in my pocket to contact anyone in the world and even shitpost online.
>>
File: 20110521.gif (86KB, 540x703px) Image search: [Google]
20110521.gif
86KB, 540x703px
>>
>>19484030
I can do this too.
>>
I can tell when somebody's sick. Sick people have a very distinct smell to them. But whenever I bring it up to anybody they have no idea what I'm talking about and just ask how the hell I knew they had health problems. Doesn't matter what kind of sickness either different ones have different smells, but still similar in nature.
It's always been obvious to me.
>>
If I have any powers it would be dream sharing. I've shared a dream here and there with two people and it's the only paranormal experience I can say I've had for sure.
>>
>>19482861
I guessed the death of some people while talking to them, something just came to my mind while I was talking to them telling me "this person gonna die", and all of them died of some tragic accident...
>>
I think I a stronger than average electromagnetic field because sometimes streetlights and other things will flicker and fluctuate when I walk by them.
>>
File: trashy whore.png (62KB, 204x334px) Image search: [Google]
trashy whore.png
62KB, 204x334px
I have a bit of strength in each of the elements.
I'm supposed to get stronger with time...
I'm learning alchemy too cause why not
>>
>>19486134
Where did you learn alchemy?
>>
I can evaporate clouds from a distance, with enough focus.
>>
I predicted dennis quaid was going to be casted in the movie vantage point
>>
>>19482861
Uncensored source pls
>>
>>19486308

OMG have you ever seen a pair of breasts before??
>>
>>19486271
I can walk through walls with enough concentration.
>>
>>19482861
I one time made a pot of water bubble by waving my hand over it. I didn't intend it to happen and it has not happened since.
I wish I knew what that was.
>>
>>19486213
uhh
witcher games? common sense?
mix an element that has an affinity with a specific purpose and then tap from the power it contains.
pro-tip, those witcher medallions don't actually vibrate so much but those steel chains really start to burn
>>
>>19482861
>tell the future
>nothing major
I imagine everyone has that at the very least. The brain is constantly trying to anticipate the future before it is capable of executing an action, so it can manage to use its limited, slow brain power to do other things after the fact, instead of trying to figure out, at the second you become aware of it, where to put your feet or when to squeeze your diaphragm to breathe out. So in turn, you've already decided to, say, grab the mouse in front of you, before you even started doing it. So by the time you're done beginning to reach for the mouse, you're already trying to think about what you're going to type.

My small paranormal ability is the ability to perpetually perceive color as sound, that's it.
>>
>>19482861
Uncensored pls
>>
>>19482861
My mother and I often have dreams that come true. We talk about it a lot. They come true up two weeks after I have the dreams. I think it's just coincidental. I mean, there's a lot of people in the world and anything could happen.
>>
>>19486482
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/s4s/image/1459/62/1459628389611.jpg
This is a haunted image people who look at it think its backwards so its paranormal pls mods
>>
We could use assistance from anyone with such abilities. Please contact OPRP test representatives at accordfour.boards.net
>>
i have a sense that feels like intuition that allows me to react to things before im even aware of them. im not really sure what to make of it
>>
>>19486564
I politely decline.
>>
>>19486564
who are you? and why are you on /x/ looking for the gifted
>>
>>19486576
I'm E52 of the OPRP. I'm looking for them as part of operation MAKE A WISH and Project Nova Stargate
>>
File: 20170824_015215.png (413KB, 1077x1855px) Image search: [Google]
20170824_015215.png
413KB, 1077x1855px
>>19486576
Lol, just went there. Pretty serious stuff.
>>
>>19482861
I had the same ability although mine was that I would be allowed to see my whole life from beginning to end. Even the after.

Catch was I was only allowed to see it all when I was young and I'm not allowed to change what's supposed to happen but there was no mention of what I could add and what am I allowed to manipulate after those events. After the event happened I was given a soft reminder of my time left.

.I have a lot set up, that will change the world. If I stick to trying to be an engineer I will have succeeded. The second part of my plan is making something I've been theorizing about for a while but I can't confirm it without learning more. Which I want to, I really want this.

My second ability is a curse, every birthday I will have something bad happen to me and I can use it against others. I avoid that now though.

My third is Absolute influence no matter how minuscule, I will affect you and everyone in a way. (trends, fads, thoughts, etc.) I don't start them sometimes, I might push someone to do it in some way.
>>
>>19486601
> implying low-auth boards WOULD have serious stuff in them
>>
>>19486606
Well DO you have some of the best meme posters out there?
>>
File: z7ov29.jpg (33KB, 650x459px) Image search: [Google]
z7ov29.jpg
33KB, 650x459px
>>19482861
It's very real. You probably have a natural knack.
Here's a CIA report talking about this stuff(see link), and their understanding of the underlying operations at play. Might lead you down some interesting research paths. Keep learning, and stay good.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
>>
>>19482861
I'll probably never forget this one time a close friend of mine had come over and knocked on the front door, I was gaming and for some reason just knew it was her? Instantly told myself that's her. Well to busy gaming so look outside real quick and see it was her! Shit was creepy cause it was an unexpected visit and I just knew it was her?
>>
>>19482861
For some reason people just seem to really like me even though I don't really like being around people for more than short periods of time. Either that or they hate me for no reason. Probably a bit autism but I don't get it.
>>
>>19486611
We do :^)
>>
>>19486371
>witcher games? common sense?
>people like this actually exist
>>
>>19482861
I have the ability to repel ghosts, I've never been accosted by one and when I go to haunted houses all of the ghosts are gone.
>>
>>19486502
Cool
>>
>>19482861
beating dark souls on hard no deaths
>>
>>19486643
nigga you're on /x/, either filter all the tripfags and the word "magick" or learn to deal with it by laughing at their posts
>>
>>19486707
Isn't that what that anon was doing? Hence the attached image?
>>
>>19486308
>Uncensored source pls
What are you talking about? I'm actually surprised the thread the still up with a pait of tits right there at the start of the thread.
>>
Time is a human creation, it is not as linear as we tend to think of it, OP.
>>
atmokinesis
>>
I want that uncensored anime pic, i dont give a fuck of what you think
>>
show her tits please
>>
>>19482861
Ok I do have one I think, although I personally believe it's not necessarily paranormal, as many artists use it. I can predict chords, lyrics and melodies to almost any song. I do it subconsciously and use my body as the receiver, making me pretty much a savant dancer. I Dave better to songs I have never heard before. Most of the time professional dancers have a routine or planned what their dance is, I have no idea what I'm doing but I notice the artists playing are watching me often. I get strange almost gas lighting type feelings when attending shows, especially when going alone. My musical tastes are always searching for something to challenge this, and as long as there is a drummer or a beat, I can catch it. And I'm not talking simple house music or modern rock here either. I'll leave an example to a song I dance in order to meditate sometimes. It may sound silly, but I have had people come up to me at times and tell me what I am doing should be impossible.
Or maybe they're just trippin and I'm a fool, who knows.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A4r_94EvDZ4
>>
File: yet.png (298KB, 353x346px) Image search: [Google]
yet.png
298KB, 353x346px
>>19482861
Low level ESP.
I can instinctively sense when something is very wrong even though there are little to no normal indicators of it.
If the event is up close, it ends with me feeling dirty and desperately needing to wash "something" off or get in the shower.
How do I know it's real? When meeting my father I could tell something was strange and didn't want to get near him, while my mother didn't sense anything wrong. Later it turned out he was addicted to pain killers.
>>
I used to have precognitive dreams when the local shitty used book store would have an AD&D book dropped off.
>Be having random ass dream
>Glorious D&D book descends from the sky in golden light
>Wake up
>Aww yeah, new book
>Go to bookstore
>"Anon how do you always know when people drop these weird books off"
The only time I was ever off I found a comic store that just opened on the walk back, that had a dude trade in a set of AD&D books that morning in exchange for new comics.

Even when I lose I still win. Get on my fucking level Nostradamus
10/10 powers, I know
>>
>>19482861
I have the ability to see through censors.
>>
>>19482861
I have minor invulnerability. Never have a broken bone despite active childhood and series of falls, hiking etc. All bruises are quickly healing, no disease, high tolerance for cold/heat and i don't feel much pain. I lay down in bed all the time for ten years and i am fit. What a shit life.
>>
File: 1476336602845.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1476336602845.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>19488934
>How do I know it's real?
If you can demonstrate this power 10 out of 10 times. Larper fags that delude themselves into thinking that have some supernatural power can never do the *thing* consistently.
>>
>>19489089
>Larper fags that delude themselves into thinking that have some supernatural power can never do the *thing* consistently.
Only because they aren't deluded enough.
You need to sincerely believe something for reality to be affected.
Why do you think the "Larper" meme has suddenly been pushed so hard?
>>
>>19487888
what a bro
I'm surprised anyone even posts on r
>>
>>19482861
It's a form of Deja Vu, and I've experienced it too.
>>
>>19489424
Pic is obviously not work safe, so I had no choice.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.