[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've read many places that wearing carnelian will prevent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5613.jpg (84KB, 420x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5613.jpg
84KB, 420x360px
I've read many places that wearing carnelian will prevent people from reading your mind. If you google it you will find many websites about crystals stating this, and I wondered if this is true? I can't read minds myself but maybe one of you can and could test it out?
>>
>>19482713
My sources say no such thing, but say carnelian does prevent people from reading your thoughts...

Everyone can theoretically do it, but very few actually develop their intuition to a point where they can.
In my experience it's random and impossible to control and works better on some people than others,
Usually it's ideas or concepts that you catch, not fully formed, verbalized thoughts.

It's really not as glamorous as you think and even if someone is good at it, trying this out would be difficult because it's not an exact science.
>>
>>19482731
So, Carnelian will stop people from picking up on those concepts and thoughts?
>>
>>19482731
is this like knowing someone for so long/so well that you can tell what they are thinking?
>>
>>19482713
When it comes to reading minds, does it mean that someone can read in to your memories or just what you're thinking of at the moment?
>>
File: 1416763195001.gif (992KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
1416763195001.gif
992KB, 389x259px
Hahahaha reading minds hahah! Are you insane op? There is no such thing as reading someone's mind! Hahaha!
>>
>>19482775
I don't know. Not according to my sources.

>>19482786
Yes, but sometimes it's not just familiarity. Like when you're just siting next to someone, not talking and you pick up what they're thinking about out of thin air. Me and my cousin do this to each other constantly.

>>19482816
I don't know. I've only ever picked up what's on the surface, what's being thought of at the moment.
>>
Carnelian is pretty cool desu. Not only does it make your dick harder, it also prevents aliens from reading your mind
>>
Kinda off topic, but is there a term for when you can tell what another person's about to say/how they're going to react before they do it?
Like not all the time, but now and then I'll know exactly what someone will say, or what topic they'll bring up out of the blue.

You could call it a coincidence, but it happens often enough that I notice how often it happens. And I don't think it's just down to knowing the person well, as it's happened when talking to people I barely know too.
>>
its really depressing how shitty some people are who have supernatural powers.
This one guy constantly read my mind and used it to embarrass me a lot.
I never did anything to him.
>>
>>19482949
Story time anon.
>>
>>19482949
Continue!
>>19483001
Let me tuck you in.
>>
File: 1499982824655.jpg (245KB, 794x594px) Image search: [Google]
1499982824655.jpg
245KB, 794x594px
Can't wait to sgow people my degenerate thoughts
>>
>>19482713
Feel free to read my mind. I have nothing to hide. Though you may wish I had taken some of my mind out to the trash your the one stepping into a pool filled with blood, anger, and random trash you'd find by the road. Who the fuck wants to swim in that. You'll touch your toe in and recoil in disgust.
>>
>>19482713
Crystals minerals and gems are for the upper middle class who dont know what to spend their money on next
>>
>>19482817
tfw low frequency
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.