[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you feel like your life would be completely different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 4

File: 1499836515969.jpg (15KB, 205x252px) Image search: [Google]
1499836515969.jpg
15KB, 205x252px
Do any of you feel like your life would be completely different if you witnissed something that was beyond a shadow of a doubt paranormal?

for those of you that think you have, how has it changed your life?

I think that if I experienced something like that, my perspective on life and the world around me would be completely changed. I don't know what I would do afterwards, but I feel like I would never be satisfied just living a normal life going forward.
>>
>>19482273
Well, mid last year one night I stayed up all night on my deck, there was a bright orange light in the sky, completely still, I mean it was like 10x bigger and brighter than the brightest planet you usually see and fluorescent orange, I watched it all night, I don't remember how long I stared at it but I think it was hours. It stayed the same distance from the other stars, as in the Earth rotated and it was still, no idea what it was and I hate myself for not taking any photos but I was so content just staring at it for hours, I only think it's paranormal because I only saw it that one night, and it should've been there other nights if it was still, right? The only thing it's done to me is the longing to see it again, I just felt so at home looking at it, I remember it was on the horizon as the sun was coming up, that's how bright it was.
>>
I am not satisfied with a normal life I want more secret shit
>>
look around you. Life is everything but normal.
>>
Really wish something extraordinary happened to me. Really I've been waiting for something interesting to happen and nothing. Be awesome to find and do something that would be paranormal.

Really all i want is an exciting life thats full of wonder and not so bleak as the one i have where need to slave and rot away.

Not much i can do when so much crap is crammed down your throat that keeps you grounded.
>>
I did acid in a church and saw demons before i realized i was turning schizo
i asked someobe to bring this girl back to life, she lived but my corker committed suicide after
i painted a picture of someone drowning, coworker drowned soon after
>>
>>19482509
you have to get up and go take it. you make the life you live. Do you think Jesus HAD to teach everyone about God? No he wanted to so he did.
>>
>>19482273
>Do any of you feel like your life would be completely different if you witnissed something that was beyond a shadow of a doubt paranormal?
Why do you think I come here?
>>
About two years ago I saw a ufo. A bright white spinning triangle came over the roof of my backyard neighbors house and sat above my yard doing little circles in the sky, then it moved almost directly over my house and did a few more. After that it spun away back in the direction it came from, and disappeared over my neighbors roof. Three days prior I got high and did some meditating with the intent of making contact.

I lived near four military bases, so I don't want to assume it was lmaos. My only guess as to what it could have been was some type of drone I can't find on google.

A week or so later I did some more meditation and believe I was contacted telepathically. They asked if I would like to go with them and my response was more or less, "if you're going to take me then you're going to take me there isn't much I can do about it."

Sometimes I regret not saying yes. Could just be schizo I guess.

As far as how my outlook has changed, all I can say is I don't really know what to think or believe as far as anything involving the paranormal goes. I'm sure I have some bias and I'm sure I could have easily imagined the conversation in my head but I know I saw something that night that I've never seen before or since. I guess it has changed me.
>>
>>19482273
I have, and it just ensures that there's more out there than I, or society at large, knows - that perhaps there's more to this existence than just the mere physical and what meets the eye. Maybe there is a spiritual.
>>
>>19482273
When I was a kid I got stuck in a rain gutter that ran behind the townhouses I lived at. It wasn't filled but the sides were still too slippery from the previous downpour. While my friends went to get help from an adult I looked down at the tunnel the gutter ran through and could hear echoing sounds coming from it.
I chose not to go exploring in that tunnel and have always regret not being able to experience something off-limits and scary like that in my childhood.
>>
>>19482543
I don't sound crazy do I? I've only had the nerve to tell 1 person about what I saw but never the other stuff. Maybe that's how it changed me it's kind of put me on edge about discussing certain topics.
>>
>>19482273
I think life would be more interesting with a paranormal twist.
What I'd give for an interesting lifetime.
>>
>>19482273
>for those of you that think you have, how has it changed your life?

First off I don't think I have, I simply have, and I have witnessed a lot.

My life has changed for the worst, now I have a lot of experiences I can't talk about without being declared isnane or considered a lunatic or a liar.

Fedoras need to be skinned alive.

Btw, you posted a pic of the true religion, that's how all it ended, with this realization.
>>
>>19482273
>Do any of you feel like your life would be completely different if you witnissed something that was beyond a shadow of a doubt paranormal?
Yes. There's no hope left for me in this world. Knowing that there's another world might mean I have somewhere else to go. I think it would make me more likely to kill myself so I can get out of this life.
>>
>>19482273
100% would not be who I am today if it wasn't for it. My family is just weird, everyone in my dad's side of the family gets premonitions of some sort and it's apparently hereditary since I got my first prophetic dream when I was 12. I was too young then, I dabbled (which was a terrible idea) but held onto my skepticism for a long long time, all the same paying attention and learning, just never actively.

And then last year I went all in and never looked back. I had to realize nothing had changed, I've just had the wrong idea to begin with, The word paranormal is a poor description for what has always been right there, ignored by most people, shunned under the pretense of normalcy. Unexplained does not mean unexplainable.
>>
File: japanquake2.jpg (223KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
japanquake2.jpg
223KB, 1440x900px
>>19482273

I've witnessed repeated "paranormal" events over the period of my life. Particularly during many years that I was an atheist. I thought somehow humans must be responsible for the "coincidences" I was witnessing.

For example, in 2011, I made a post where I mentioned Japanese Internment (Executive Order 9066). The next day I noticed there had been a quake in Japan that killed 15,000 people in a Tsunami. I went and checked and rechecked my Facebook and checked the time zone and compared the times and the quake happened 11 minutes after I mentioned EO9066 on Facebook.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QP-P9U5ihag

Just a few years previous to 2011 I was admitted to a psych ward and admitted to them that the TV programming was somehow "in sync" with my blog and real life. They called me crazy, and I didn't blamed them. I knew it was a fact, and knew I had no supporting evidence to back up what I witnessed, so I jjust kept quiet about it.

In late January 2013, I was having a discussion with a lawyer I was working with about a user online named "ChaosBringer." The defense had told the lawyer that I was this user who was a radical Islamist. I told him I was in no way a radical Islamist - and that I was very fond of several literary figures such as Naguib Mahfouz or Salman Rushdie who made Islamists' hit lists - so there was no way I was ChaosBringer and I was deeply offended at the suggestion I was. A few days after this discussion Robin Sachs who played "Ethan Rayne" - a Chaos Wizard - on Buffy - died.

Finally, in 2016 I ended up starting a subreddit for The Imperial Cult of Rome. I was still an atheist when I started this subreddit, but that's when the "coincidences" hit me like the fist of God - because they were the fist of God the whole time. I even gained supporting evidence for my claim about the TV!

Result: inner peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
>>
>>19482273
I know magick is real and that change in the microcosm produces corresponding change in the macrocosm.

Self-mastery is world-mastery and you really can do whatever you Will.
>>
It loses significance over time... In the end you realise the experience is so rare it makes no difference to your day to day life.
>>
>>19482273
It depends on what you consider paranormal in the first place. Spoopy shit isn't really going to change your life unless you're a little bitch and get mentally scarred from the experience and become a paranoid psycho afterwards.
What can truly change your life is usualy other people. When i became an amateur boxer i got sucked into some /x/-tier shit and rolled with it because i wanted to reach the apex. My experience is no secret shit either, top-level fighters have spoken about some stuff openly, Conor McGregor goes around hyping the Law of attraction all the time, what he doesn't tell you is just how deep that rabbit hole goes.
>>
When I was 16, I worked my first job at a local resort. Everyone joked about the secluded restaurant I worked in, including about it being haunted. Apparently, a man had died there- either by choking, or heart attack. I didn't really know the rumor well. Nothing strange had happened for the longest time, but I came into work to hear about how a massive tray of food had gone flying across the room after my shift had ended last night.

Now, here's the gag- I see things. I always have, although around the time this happened it was particularly active. I hated eating with the others, so I would eat down in the closed-off basement the man had supposedly died in. I used to watch shapes fly around the room, in and out inbetween the stacked chairs. One day, I pulled out a chair across from me and called out to the guy (just to see if anything would happen). I noticed the air below the chair condensing almost, as if someone was kind of just "materializing" out of this purplish/blueish/magentaish static. By the time I had to leave, there were two definable legs and an arm leaning forwards that I could make out.

Cont.
>>
>>19483143
However, that wasn't what definably told me that what I was seeing was paranormal. Despite numerous eye/brain tests coming out fine and no other discernable cause for it, I was sure that it was just some undiagnosed issue. There's no way I would get that "special", you know? My co-workers and I were chatting. I swore I heard or "felt" something across the room behind me, so I broke mid-sentence to look over my shoulder quickly. Speeding at me was a golden, white-ish glowing orb that was spinning through the air- think the size between a large cantelope and a basketball. I followed it with my eyes/head and pulled back when it rushed between the space my coworkers and I were standing in. The orb went down a corridor, and made a sharp right- the SAME WAY I would take every day for lunch. I looked at my coworkers as soon as it disappeared and asked if they had seen anything, to which they said they hadn't.

I still have a really difficult time believing in myself and my eyes when I say I see things. I have no idea how to explain what I saw that day, though, as it was SO DIFFERENT from what I usually see (less defined, less opaque, length of time, etc.), and that makes me feel more confident in this "gift". That orb moved like it had a purpose and clearly it had a trajectory. If anything, having seen what I have has just made my life more focused on understanding and documenting these things. I want to map these things out, categorize them, study them, just like a biologist would. I have my own theories on what they are and could be, and I'm working on arranging myself in life so I can see them more often (so, via. health, meditation, spiritual strength).
>>
>>19482273
I saw a UFO which solidified my belief that various governments own and operate technology that is far more advanced than anything in public knowledge. If they can keep enormous and expensive military hardware secret then I don't see why they couldn't keep many more secrets.
>>
>>19483105
Go on about this?
>>
>>19482273
Precognition. Anyone who's experienced unsolicited, verified, accurate precognition will tell you that you're not really the same afterwards, nor does life seem the same, nor do most things
Everything's predetermined, right down to things which happen to small animals
>>
>>19482379
See now im inclined to believe this is a ridiculous story. But my friend and i were "chased"(or tracked) down a road for a few minutes by a strange orange orb which then zipped off and disappeared in seconds. Then a number of my old high school peers saw similar things around town. And there are reports online by random people around the world about it. This orb was significantly smaller than what you describe, though, not much Larger than a party balloon
>>
>>19482273
It's given me a 'purpose' I guess. Now I want to investigate it more and it's generally the direction I want to go in life.
>>
I have had hallucinations due to mental illness and those were life changing. Hard to know what's real and what's not after that.
>>
>>19482518

You're missing the point.

If i found a way to achieve what i want WITHOUT dying i would instantly be grasped by it. When i said i want something extraordinary i ment something that is paranormal, something that is unexplainable, one which can give me answers and understanding because self enlightenment can only get you so far, hell there are even plateau in research. Whatever humans create and or put together will always have a beginning or an end, its the complete opposite of how reality itself works.

Jesus of Naz is a bad example, he served the people and not himself. I however want to work on myself before moving onto others.

Whenever i try and go beyond what i know i am instantly bombarded with external problems. I tried so many times to find something but im always stopped by some kind of inconvenience. Thats why i want something to happen, something that gives me both power and understanding and no im not talking about religion or god and im not about to waste 50 years of my life learning one thing or becoming an authority of power through political means. With this i am certain i can create my end goal if i am given the opportunity. Just like jesus can turn water into whine and heal the sick than whats to say there isnt something further than that.

Really all i want is the power to do what i want without compromising or corrupting oneself. Than thats where my fun begins.
>>
>>19482515
Any more details?
>>
File: 1500872852003.jpg (39KB, 512x394px) Image search: [Google]
1500872852003.jpg
39KB, 512x394px
I once had a deliverance from a video and my legs stared to feel like they were being poked. I rather follow anything but Christ. Never again
>>
>>19483165
I believe this
>Tfw hallucinated my roommate walking into the living room mere seconds before he actually did
>>
>>19483480
Gnosticism
The christian religion is a trap, they worship hell.
>>
>>19482659
Would you like to elaborate?
>>
>>19482855
didn't you say you were a god in another thread?

In that case obviously youd experience paranormal events
>>
Always had faith in God / Jesus. Did have 1 experience, it was more of a confirmation than a change.
>>
>>19482273
i have come to realize that ghost put people into aquifers under ground half the time when they are alive and have other ghost pretend to be hells gate keepers

i escaped after leading a small rebellion because i witnessed that son of a bitch who dropped from my ceiling drag me to that damn place. i told them it was all lies and could prove it. i wagered the gate keeper was larping because in the bible there is a gulf between heaven and what might be considered pergatory and then you have the second death. how the fuck are you going to pretend im in hell. i can quote biblical passages too. we broke free. the gate keeper didnt put up much of a fight

some of them went to go find others in different places that had happened to. it spread across america. then some one decides they need to shut up mr smart ass but there was a army waiting for them. many who had their lives stolen from them and didnt get to make it back to their bodies. they werent going to put up with any bullshit fakers pretending to be angels. like WW3 in my front yard and nobody noticed. i stayed inside mostly because they had it covered. there is a guardian on my property he can handle himself well. i hear he vaporised some one with a faux flame sword so its kinda considered the real thing
>>
>>19484162

take your meds schizo.
>>
As someone that has, I think there's a fair mix of people who come to /x/ in search of understanding and to feel like they're not alone in their experiences.

The problem is they're kinda drowned out by people who want to experience the paranormal, and are so desperate in that pursuit that they'll either throw theories or pursue finding it, or shut people out demanding proof when in a lot of situations the last thing you think about is recording these events.
Hell, same thing usually happens if you run into a bear, you're not thinking "I should take a picture".

I honestly fear for people who someday do get actual advice on how to summin a succubus or where to find a fleshgait or whatever, more often than not it doesn't end well.
>>
>>19482273

>paranormal would change your life

I was raised by new agers who had me believing I could talk to ghosts and was a reincarnated Jew from the holocaust. So, yeah, I'm pretty ok with "paranormal" probably because I see most of it for the absolute bullshit that it is. No, I never talked to ghosts and it took decades for my parents to come clean about it. They just wanted new age cult points.

And, no, I'm not a reincarnated Jew. I suppose it's possible though, but not that I know of.

Flickering lights = wiring
moaning = your neighbors having sex
"close calls" = close calls

I also believe that all of this is God's will anyway so not much would surprise me.
>>
How can you ever be sure you aren't just insane?
>>
>>19482273
For me it just makes the inevitable end, more comfy. No matter how many eternities it takes.
>>
I haven't had any paranormal experience in my whole life, however, mysticism and all things philosophy in general made me realize that more often than not this era peoples are disconnected from ideas beyond materialism. I feel a deep link with the veils, everyday I feel more fulfilled and in a rather cynic remark, I could experience something paranormal without giving much thought to it, because I know these things exist in some degree.
>>
>>19484503
>I haven't had any paranormal experience in my whole life, however, mysticism and all things philosophy in general made me realize that more often than not this era peoples are disconnected from ideas beyond materialism.
I agree. Sometimes it feels like the only options out there are fundamentalist religion and hardcore materialism/atheism. One particular thing I find unfathomable is the number of atheists who *revel* in atheism and are *happy* with the idea of atheism being true. I can't see any reason be so celebratory about a worldview that says there's no soul, we're all biological robots in a meaningless universe, and the only existence we'll ever know is a human lifetime, which is pathetically short and only contains a few years that are actually worth living anyway. Develop some kind of problem that ruins your life? Sucks to be you, I guess.

They try to say shit like "Live this life to the fullest because it's the only one you have," but you can't say that to someone who's lost their limbs or genitals, is locked away in prison for a crime they didn't commit, or even someone who's stuck in such a deep depression that nothing can fix it.
>>
>>19482273
I have and it just makes no sense. It sort of makes me realize the obvious: life isn't just what we can observe, we're like specs of dust, dancing in the wind. It also made me wonder am I special in any kind of way for these things to happen in my life, then again, I always was a logical thinking, sober person who still can't make much sense of the why and how. I just want to live my life and be busy with things I do understand. The rest is a waste of time. It's like asking a blind person to describe what the sky looks like. It's unfathomable and pointless.
>>
>>19484889
Paranormal atheist here. The reason they revel in it is because Christian revel in their lie. It's not even about them being former Christians, many atheists who interact with Christians will be so revolted by the arrogance with which they curse their fellow man that they'll instantly weaponize against anything even remotely Christian. I've felt the same thing and I never had to deal with any Christian themes growing up.

I like to defend materialistic atheists just for that reason alone, even though I don't subscribe to a soulless worldview. They're also the ones that will actually think in terms of attaining immortality through biology, and that's way more valuable to me than an army of faithful death-worshippers.
>>
>>19484938
I pity you. I hope one day you'll realize the logical reason for God and why it was strategic salvation for Jesus to die on the cross.
>>
>>19482273

I have quite a few times, and it has affected me in significantly positive ways (combined). Though my experiences are short and boring, so I don't think they are worth posting about.
>>
>>19484503
We need more of you.
>>
>>19483524

Hahahah
>>
>>19482273

I would say it has changed my life, I've developed a interest for the paranormal but also now believe that the exclusively materialist view of the universe doesn't make sense to me.

I had an experience with a ghost, I've posted the story here before with some good responses. Basically if I can shorten it, There was some sort of young boy that was dead that wandered around my house. The thing is, is that the house we were living in was a relatively new build, and the last people to live there were the owners of the house who were renting the house to us. The owners were a hindu family and the ghost child was white, so it wasn't anyone in their family. But the whole thing started with electronics failing like crazy, our first assumption was that there was something wrong with the electrical wiring. We got an electrician to take a look but nothing out the ordinary was found, the electronics were all failing "coincidentally" independent of each other.
>>
>>19486048
cont.

We lost a fridge, microwave, a tv, a dryer, a washer (twice), two laptops, one desktop, an xbox (not rare that it failed though), lightbulbs after almost no use at all. ALL within a 6 week period leading up to the holidays. During the holiday (or just right before) is when the apparitions started, The thing is that I didn't want to tell my family over the fear of being told I was crazy or on drugs. I saw a young boy, around the age of 6-9 years old staring at me, examining me while I was sitting at my desk. He was wearing a pretty generic button up pajamas, had a hideous mushroom cut (like the ones from the early-mid 90s), was a bit overweight, and had eyes that were "milky" or cloudy. I was horrified, especially because my dog also saw it because she ran out of the room crying. The boy then got startled once I looked back and then he ran down the hall and vanished/de-materialized. A few days pass and I'm still on edge about the whole thing, I guess I'm in denial at this point because it didn't fit with the materialist paradigm we adhere to.
>>
>>19482597

It's probably a lot lot lot more likely you just need therapy and medicine.
>>
>>19486048
cont.

So I'm having dinner with my family, when my mom comes running down the stairs crying, very upset at something. She tells my dad she's fucking tired of dealing with the weird shit in the house, and I asked her "what do you mean? did you see him too?". She was shocked because she's been seeing the boy too, and I described him to her and it matches what she's been seeing. She would see him standing outside the bathroom, peeking behind corners and just lurking around. When we both realize we weren't losing our minds we were very relieved. We both noticed that our dog was also acting strangely, she would hide and cry for no apparent reason. Our dog has been acting normal since we moved from the house, just for reference. But basically what ends up happening is that my mom knows of a friend of a friend, who claims to be a medium. So my mom asks her to take a look, but all the information she gave her was that she thought it was a haunting, But no other details were given.
>>
>>19486103
cont.
So the medium, makes her way over and just sort does her thing and walks around the house. She then sits us down and tells us what she herself has sensed. She said that she recognized a young male presence (the boy) and an older female presence. Remember, we never told her any details of the activity so right now we're kind of blown away by her accuracy. Though we never had any encounters with the female spirit. She also told us that in the basement was a very angry and dark male presence, and that something down there was not good. That kind of freaked us out, but we didn't even want to tackle that shit then, we just wanted to deal with the boy. So she then says "one of your sons sees the boy" ( we are 3), somehow she'd known without my mom telling her that I also saw the ghost. She asked me if I was feeling off lately, I did tell her that I had been dealing with migraines and problems with lethargy. And she says it's because the ghost boy was leeching energy off me, because for a ghost to materialize requires a lot of energy and I was his food source.
>>
>>19486119
The medium ends with a small "cleansing" of the house and tells us that the boy has moved on and that we will no longer have to worry about it. And we didn't see the ghost since that point on, But we still wanted to get the fuck out of there because the house still made us feel uneasy. A quick side note, Through out our stay at the house we cleaned up huge amounts of rice throughout the house. Like there were small handfuls (clearly placed) of rice placed around the house, in cupboards, bathrooms, closets, etc. After cleaning up most of it my mom decides to google the significance of it, and it turns out that the rice is used by hindus to ward off spirits. And that's when it fucking hits us, the owners/landlord knew, they knew the house was fucked sideways with this shit. What probably happened was that the hindu family lived there originally, and dealt with the haunting to the point where they moved out of the house and rented it out. They probably just thought "we'll put down the rice to ward things away, but white people don't believe anyways so it won't be a problem"
>>
>>19486146
cont.

This is the closing chapter, and probably the unfortunate conclusion of the story. After we moved out a friend's relative started to live in the house with their family. We didn't tell anyone about our experiences there because why bother, there was no point in drawing attention it. So around 3 months pass by and we heard of the family that currently lived there. And we heard that they were going through hell. The husband lost his job, the wife was asking for a divorce and their young son broke his arm and fractured his ribs from an a"accident". Apparently the son fell down the stairs, but he said that someone pushed him down. We were just glad to be out of the house, though we felt a bit of guilt for not warning that family. But then again, who is going to take it seriously? probably not many, so we didn't bother.

Anyways, that's my story. My mom also has experiences with other ghosts and ufos, So all of this paranormal stuff is just ordinary to her. I think it's fair for people to be skeptics, I think this made a "believer" because it was a personal experience.
>>
>>19486169
nice story bro
>>
>>19484938
>Paranormal atheist here. The reason they revel in it is because Christian revel in their lie. It's not even about them being former Christians, many atheists who interact with Christians will be so revolted by the arrogance with which they curse their fellow man that they'll instantly weaponize against anything even remotely Christian. I've felt the same thing and I never had to deal with any Christian themes growing up.
None of that has anything to do with atheism itself, or the implications of atheism. It's just about being anti-Christian, or more accurately, being against a strawman version of Christianity based on the actions of the worst people who claim to be Christians.

So those atheists don't actually love atheism, they just hate Christians, and they think they're really smart and brave for being opposed to Christian fundamentalists from the American South. What would they do if they didn't have those Christians as an enemy to rant against?

>They're also the ones that will actually think in terms of attaining immortality through biology, and that's way more valuable to me than an army of faithful death-worshippers.
Actually, I've talked to more than a few atheists who are against immortality on principle. Like I said in my other post, they *like* the idea that death is the end, and they think we shouldn't try to change that. There are plenty of atheists who worship death.
>>
>>19485096
It wasn't a joke, by all means do a miracle in the name of jesus, I'll be waiting here.
Btw, I have a genetic disease that disallows me from being able to read shitty excuses as to why you can't make the miracles jesus so very clearly said you would.
I don't need you to reinterpret the bible for me, I have a brain and eyes and I can read it myself, so by all means approach your insicerity with the notion that I will happily ignore your lies.
>>
>>19482273
Can confirm, my life is completely different.
>>
>>19482485
Honestly. What we do know if trippy enough. Just look around, where the hell are we?

>>19483224
I feel that very strongly. Mix of LSD/mental illness for me. There is so much that you don't/can't understand as a human. Its demoralizing really
>>
File: photoaq.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photoaq.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>19482273
>>
>>19483165
I wouldn't go so far as to say everythings predetermined, some things are some things not. We have free will but there are checkpoints.
>>
>>19486645
What kind of miracle would you like that would help you belive ?
>>
>>19482273
I believe in pranormal since the dimiourge tried to steal my buttt
>>
>>19482273
I've seen a ghost so I have.
>>
>>19482273
I remember being born before i met my parents there were angels and heaven babies and shit not joking
>>
>>19488552
Thats why i think god exists
>>
>>19482273
>When you study the arcane and choose to promote the left hand path through guerilla promotion spreading atonal yet expressive True Knowledge to those perceptually predisposed to decoding it, thereby playing your divine role in the universe and hastening the mass Gnosis
>>
>>19488367
At first I mistakenly read that as "I've been a ghost", and I was very interested to read the story of how you became physical again. When I realized my mistake, I was a bit disappointed, but I'd still like to hear the story of when you saw a ghost.
>>
>>19490575
It's a little sad.
Years ago my grandmother died, sudden heart attack followed by a head injury as she went down. She was taken to the hospital but we decided to let her go because at her age there was no coming back from something like that. Well, this happened right before finals and there was no way I could take off time to go to the funeral out of state. Even though I wanted to be there I know she'd understand. Well fast forward a few years later and we're getting her house cleaned out to put on the market. One night I'm up around 2 am or so on my laptop and this motion activated mechanical chirpy bird in a cage we got her, that she hung on the light by her chair, suddenly started chirping. It had never done that before without being hit or moved and I've always believed in ghosts and the spirit so I kind of knew in my gut what it was. But what surprised me was that maybe 10 seconds later I saw something out of my periphery passed my laptop screen. I looked up and the quintessential faint "mist" was rolling into the room and around to where her chair was like she was coming in to sit down. That's the only time it happened, so I firmly believe that she was just coming by to tell me goodbye because I couldn't make it to the funeral.
>>
>>19482273

It's important enough to stay grounded that one has to forego living entirely in the realm of the supernatural unless you just plain don't care what happens to you, which, trust me, you do. And once you're grounded, you have to start worrying about normal people things. So the full-time magician is basically a myth. You definitely misunderstand how much of a badass you have to be to make magick a full time successful career.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.