[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How have you changed since the eclipse? >Direct exposure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 1498151934468.gif (930KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1498151934468.gif
930KB, 500x461px
How have you changed since the eclipse?
>Direct exposure only plz

Wondering if anyone else is noticing their mental power increasing since the event as opposed to those who didnt who seem to come off like troglodytes if you look at people who post from countries that didnt witness the eclipse.
>>
I drank and smoked.
I don't drink or smoke.
>>
I can say that your grammar hasn't improved since the eclipse.
>>
I feel like I'm calmer and more rational and logical.
>>
>>19482123
Probably because my other senses are becoming more heightened so its natural. Today my friend snuck up while I was practicing karate in my backyard and commented on my speed and cat like reflexes.

I think I'm becoming part Ninja, but guess we will have to wait and see.
>>
>>19482194
That's no excuse. The syntax overlords are still displeased with your behavior. Speed and cat-like reflexes do not sate them, but readability will.
>>
>>19482216
I never asked to become a martial arts master, but since the eclipse you should see my round house kicks. No doubt all of us may be undergoing some kind of transformation, im going to take an after picture in a week or so to see how fast im evolving into a ninja.
>>
>>19482104
No increase of anything, but I did notice a substantial dip in energy. It was a very draining day. I was tired and sleepy. Would have gone to bed extremely early.
>>
>>19482236
The real test is whether or not your power level is over 9,000.
>>
>>19482281
>The real test is whether or not your power level is over 9,000.
what? i dont think I would apply a numerical value to something so amazing. Can any of us really do that with our new senses or what is changing within us?

I wonder what percentage of the amerian population is undergoing any physical mutations or how long it will take scientists to document the change that is occurring.
>>
>>19482258
what if you were burned out from changing inside so it made you tired? Maybe your changing anon, it could be happening if you check on it.
>>
>>19482295
I honestly didn't expect a serious answer to my sarcasm.
>>
>>19482308
>I honestly didn't expect a serious answer to my sarcasm.
have you been noticing alot of changes lately to your posts or differences in replies or responses in real life? Maybe its part of your inner power growing?

Did you see the eclipse like me and how long were you exposed to it?
>>
>>19482104

Nah. My god is the shadow god, not the god of light. Lunar eclipses give me power not solar ones..
>>
>>19482315
My posting style hasn't changed at all. Though, I've not been on /x/ in about 5 to 6 years. I only recently started checking back in to see if there was a good thread or two.

I wasn't in the totality zone.
>>
>>19482344
Perhaps its an unknown power you didnt realize then if its been so long? Maybe like a dormant gene the eclipse triggered this like it has in alot of people depending upon your spiritual matrix to see what new imprint you take on?
>>
>>19482338
thats racist af bro
>>
God I hope this board is full of trolls. The alternative is unbelievably stupid.
>>
>>19482366
so the eclipse your saying made you more stupid? maybe some side effect? What other things have you noticed you do dumber now than you did before? Do you breathe manually or chew with your mouth open instead of closed?
>>
>>19482366
Do you know where you are? Because I don't think you know where you are.
>>
>>19482354
I believe the eclipse is of great spiritual value to those whose practices revolve around planetary alignments and the ilk. However, I don't believe that it has led to the mass enlightenment of the North American public nor the world in general. There's been 20+ documented solar eclipses since I've been born...
>>
>>19482389
how many of those eclipses did you get direct exposure too? have you kept a journal of any changes or differences between you and the sub or prehumans who did not witness those eclipses for proof?
>>
>>19482366
Typical board population:

-Trolls
-People playing along because they like someone's story and want to read more
-Roleplayers
-Nuts who actually believe stupid stuff like that an eclipse changed them
-Conspiracy trolls
-Nuts who actually believe that sort of stuff (and will unironically call people who believe in ghosts, etc. nuts...)
-People who think that reading lots of spooky old texts makes them into wizards even though all they've practiced is the act of reading
-People who think listening to the above will make them into wizards too

-Actual people who have legitimately experienced something paranormal, or at least unexplainable by the average Joe, and have a real story to tell about it (0.00001% of /x/ content)

Just have fun reading and make sure to avoid catching any crazy/stupid that you don't already have.
>>
>>19482401
You forgot the Christians of both the Bible-thumping and non-thumping variety.
>>
>>19482401
>-Nuts who actually believe stupid stuff like that an eclipse changed them
so you have scientific proof that eclipses havent shaped the development of mankind even though if you look at them in the past and the changes mankind has undergone each time as proof. What is next your going to deny climate change or evolution which is 100% science.
>>
>>19482366
It's comparable to a Tootsie Pop. The world may never know.
>>
>>19482424
You are talking about the depth as to how far one will go to seek and have the truth revealed to them which is what the tootsie pop cult and commercials were all about if you look past the facade to the enlightenment being taught below.
>>
>>19482426
No.
>>
>>19482344
We'll, you might as well turn around. The oc is gone. I remember threads that had a paranormal topic associated with your post number and people would right some decent ass stories. I also remember when nearly every post had an image people don't even bother now
>>
>>19482439
your seeing the reality through the matrix like a glimpse out of the corner of your eye it happens without you knowing it, hence it being an awakening, never forget it happened in this thread and you are never the same.
>>
>>19482441
I remember that people could get decent responses about hypnotism.
>>
>>19482446
You should probably go to bed now.
>>
File: you.jpg (78KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
78KB, 450x532px
>>19482194
>>
I've been strangely less anxious... bizarre because I've always been an extremely nervous person. I can tell this is just a start. I notice confidence out of no where.
>>
>>19482745
where do you think he got that sword or is that photoshopped?
>>
>>19483099

he forged it himself, duh
>>
>>19482194
Akinator guessed that you were Mac from It's Alway Sunny
>>
>>19482308
welcome to /x/, home of the schizos
>>
>>19482308
I don't think the schizoid retard understood the reference in your comment
>>
>>19482412
>-Nuts who actually believe stupid stuff like that an eclipse changed them

He didn't forget them.
>>
>>19482104
There are 2 to 5 eclipses a year world wide. Kek.
>>
File: IMG_5087.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5087.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
>>19483183
Maybe you took your ADD meds, and now you think your the chosen one. Knock knock.
>>
>>19483189
look at that sneaky jew behind the fat jew!
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.