[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ishtar. What do you know about her/ experiences you've had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Ishtar. What do you know about her/ experiences you've had .
The other night I started chanting her name in my head over and over , at first with control and directed intention . Eventually I entered a between sleep trance state where it seemed as I can remember it that the chanting became automatic . This lead to a quaking orgasm
>>
>>19481510
IDK but if you look at the sun long enough it starts looking like pic related
>>
>quaking orgasm
It seems you would already know enough about her. I dunno', do you by chance suffer from a broken heart or forlorn love for another? She's a goddess with a penchant for sexuality and violence. Do you share a penchant for sexuality and violence?
>>
>>19481564
I suffer from not knowing what I want . Longing for another to live but also fearing it (rough few years with ex) idk if I really want to be a slave to love. But yes I'm a slave to love with violent thoughts mixed in . Yes it is true that I experienced a climax But i wonder if I truly experienced the touch of an entity of if I simply metaphysically masturbated . Using ishtar symbolism as a tool for self suggestion
>>
>>19481598
Meant to say yes a slave to lust.
>>
>>19481510
she is sucking the sexual energy out of you don't masturbate and don't think AT ALL when you feel "her" presence. Just pray to God.
>>
>>19481510
her name is asherah. she is a vile abomination and a whore. you're making yourself a perfect tool for demons. repent and turn to Jesus or perish with the world.
>>
>>19481598
I mean... moving away from Ishtar since the views of apparitions, deities, and the sort vary from person to person. Ishtar can't tell you what you want. It's only human to want love. It's only human to lust. Everybody has darkness hiding within them, but it's your decision whether or not you will succumb to it. If you don't know what you want then you need to think about what it is you could dream of. What you dream of is what you want. The only reason I mentioned violence and sexuality is something like Ishtar would appreciate that. It doesn't mean... evil. War and sex is only evil depending on the point of view you come from. It's context. War and sex can also be good if you are the one receiving benefit.

Any sort of contact with any sort of supernatural element would be metaphysical, obviously. Yeah, you metaphysically masturbated invoking the atmosphere of Ishtar.

There isn't much to say about Ishtar since the texts related to the goddess extend so far back that few remains. There's correlations to other belief systems, but that's largely unimportant.

The better question is why would that be your focus?
>>
Adding to that, the reason I mention forlorn love and the brokenhearted is because, based upon known information that's rather easily found, Ishtar can be seen as sort of a... magnet for that. She would be more likely answer those suffering from such a plight then a person who is stable in regards of love and relationships.
>>
Chanting name alone leads to nothing.

III
II
III
IV
IV
II
III
&
>>
>>19481929
'Control and directed intention' implies more then just mindless chanting.
>>
>>19481938
Yeahn and
these men are pawns
>>
>>19481945
Whether or not they accidentally invoked anything isn't the biggest issue though with what they've said further. Assuming it's not a veiled succubus summoning shit thread then they seem to have some personal issues to work out regarding sorrow from a failed relationship and direction in life... If that's the case, this likely isn't the best board to figure it all out. They should be more concerned with that then Mesopotamian star goddesses (or demons, if you are one of the Bible advocates here).
>>
>>19481963
They should really be more worried about the price of 20,000 dirham on their heads...
>>
I have to say, this thread is either a very off-topic, or way too metaphysical take on such a flop if a movie
>>
>>19482029
>>19482003
I have never seen the movie. It sounds that I have not missed anything of value.
>>
MY LITTLE DARLIN'
>>
What do you think? I think it's a myth! Like Santa Claus! Hahaha! Jesus this place is hilarious!
>>
Someone has any advice on what to put on an Altar for her, or for Ea ?
>>
>>19481865
You sure about that? The Israelites believed her to be the consort to Yahweh.
>>
>>19483012
>Exodus 34:13
I don't know if we're still quoting movies. However, they're right. It's believed that Asherah, as the wife of God, resulted from the conversion of religions. Asherah is Ishtar in that sense. Some converted Israelite folk gave her worship due to the confusion at the idea of a system with no male and female counterpart. Other Israelite folk call her a demon related to Ishtar.

It seems they were split half and half on the matter.
>>
File: IMG_1582.png (20KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1582.png
20KB, 1200x630px
>>19483118
Asherah is God's consort, lady wisdom according to the Old Testament. What's also interesting is that she is always referred to as a thing despite every variation of her name being capitalized in the Old Testament. To the Israelis Asherah was nothing like the pagan interpretation of Ishtar. But if you want to see something freaky biblestudytools' logo has the star of Ishtar on a Bible.
>>
>>19483139
Well, there's lots of 'things' mentioned in the Old Testament. This is mentioned in both Exodus 34:13 and Deuteronomy 13:13. There's also suggestions of the similar sort found in writings attributed to Enoch within the apocrypha.

I already stated earlier that Ishtar is only evil depending on the viewpoint you perceive. I will also restate that Asherah is thought to originate from Ishtar as a result of conversion. It can be assumed that, prior to the creation of man and his companion, that there was no such thing as gender/sex in the sense we see male/female. God only becomes 'male' after the creation of the woman as a counterpart to man.
>>
why did ancient people worship goddesses but treat women like shit?
>>
>>19483197
and why would they think any goddess would want to do anything nice for them?
>>
>>19482839
Some dank bud.

http://tokinwoman.blogspot.com/2015/06/asherah-tree-of-life.html
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.