[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok it's 5:15am over here, and for a good 20 minutes I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (13KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 231x218px
Ok it's 5:15am over here, and for a good 20 minutes I've been looking for this damn cable until shortly before 5, I gotta write somethin' to get it out of my head.

I was getting a cable to charge my tablet, which has 2 seperate parts so I can take the actual USB-cable off and use it for my smartphone, which I did. I was in the living room, which is big and open. I put the cable on my seat in front of the PC where I was gonna play Fallout 4 for too long, as usual, and sat on it. But before I played I was a bit on Youtube and 4chan of course, and then I stood up for about 5-10 minutes at 2:30am to change positions a bit, legs were getting a bit tired. I sat again and started playing Fallout 4 for 2 hours, yes I currently don't have to do much, and well then I went back to my room. Couldn't find the cable tho'. I looked friggin' everywhere, even tho' I simply put it on my chair which I SAT ON, nothing, and it's an open room meaning there's alot of space between stuff, and you can look below everything. Nothing, I also turned on the lights. I never left the room, or even the PC! The only thing I did, was standing up for that bit of time. Thing is, I have new headphones which don't let any sound out, or in. Well, almost. I did hear smth drop at one point while I was standing, thought it was a USB-Stick or somethin' so I didn't look. You know, nothing fragile. The only other thing I heard was when I came back to the living room and was looking and didn't turn on the light yet, where I heard a sound that kept on for 2 seconds, which sounded similar to when I slightly touch the floor when I don't have any socks when I walk, but nothing there. The room is "open" like I said, but not that big. 6m^2? Not sure, not so big. and the appartement is just a few rooms connected by 1 long hallway. So yeah, no cable. What happened /x/?
>>
Check under your bed, dipshit.
>>
(The only other person was sleeping since 0:30)
>>
>>19481334

>inb4 new creative response

No it's not up my ass. No I didn't check.
>>
>>19481368
My ass I mean :P
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.