[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That feel when you realize everything is controlled opposition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: moomin.png (906KB, 640x902px) Image search: [Google]
moomin.png
906KB, 640x902px
That feel when you realize everything is controlled opposition and we live in hell.

I am certain things weren't always this way, and yet here we are. There exist too many people and by extension too many false leaders in this age of misinformation. We all remember the glory days of the internet back when it was its own territory, and yet it seems nowadays whoever has the most money controls the flow of what is presented to the user. To control information is to control the narrative is to control the minds of the population. The current trend of massive shilling post Charlottesville is no surprise but rather a symptom of this horrible endemic evil.
>>
>>19481138
Fucking Demiurge man, this is all his fault.
>>
>>19481145

https://youtu.be/DW2sWSgofbg
>>
>>19481145
>>19481158

I don't know what be the cause but I am nearly certain it is no longer coincidence that awful things occur without reason and without pause, every waking second. This is not an awfulness intrinsic to animal but to man.
>>
>>19481138
Idk if self bumps work but fuck it
>>
>>19481138
Its always healthy to live and die by the news and the internet. You sound very well adjusted
>>
>>19481185
they don't you just made it obvious you were desperate for attention
>>
This is also the easiest time to slip through the cracks and enjoy your will to power and individual freedom

The powers that be really don't care if you slip out of society and you're more free than ever to do so and create your own meaning until things get better.
>>
>>19481138
Go camping or something man. Youre living in one of thousands of civilizations. Past and present. There are tribes who dont even know our world exists. Youre only in hell if you choose to be.
>>
>>19481259
OP has a real hard decision doesn't he?
>find a way to enjoy life
OR
>eat my own cum

I think he's going for the second choice.
>>
>>19481145

The demiurge simply alters things to be what we are on the inside, past the delusions and lies we feed ourselves. The world is awful because you are awful. Be pure, the world will be pure.
>>
File: tomer-hanuka.jpg (16KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
tomer-hanuka.jpg
16KB, 350x200px
>>19481173
I agree to a certain extent. As you said, it's happening way too often now. Man behaves like this when its backed into a corner. And it is relentlessly being pushed into a corner.
>>
>>19481273
please die
>>
File: greatpyramidcoord2.png (581KB, 539x850px) Image search: [Google]
greatpyramidcoord2.png
581KB, 539x850px
>That feel when you realize everything is controlled opposition and we live in hell.

This isn't hell - it's just hell on Earth which is what humanity chose. Hell comes later.

It's much more boring than Earth - real hell is eternity of conscious isolation without anything to touch, feel, see, hear or smell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnSnfiUI54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdI0QzcWfio
>>
I hate the "if you don't support violent protesting you're not American" meme. This country wasn't made to be at war with itself. I'm doing my best
to figure out what's right and makes
the most sense but it doesn't matter.
it's a group think is vs them world.

Everyone should race mix to destroy the concept of being different.

Our system needs to be updated though.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.