[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLl VOUndSA8& Does this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: photo.jpg (3KB, 88x88px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
3KB, 88x88px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLlVOUndSA8&

Does this shit get more convincing after the first few episodes, or are the 1200+ people who thought it was real just retarded?
>>
i enjoyed it, but all of the retards were having tantrums when they found out that they were stupid enough to believe it. the acting was a little too much sometimes, but it was fun to watch.
>>
>>19481187
Yeah, it looks interesting. I'm just trying to understand why so many people seemed to think that this one in particular was real, when everything about that first video screams "alternate reality" so hard.
>>
>>19481193
i guess it's just stupid and gullible people who don't know what alternate reality series are. the big issue they had was that he 'lied' about his kid dying because you know, that has never happened in any other form of fiction. i hope the guy does something else soon, or finish his series.

oh and some dumb bitch was mad that she wasted one of her prayers on him and his family. i don't even
>>
>>19481187
>>19481193
>>19481327
People really are fucking stupid. I find it fucking hilarious how they are "RISING UP" against him, and promoting threats to him, especially when he has a small child. It's fucking disgusting. Absolute mouthbreathers.
>>
Most of the people who are angry at him are old crazy facebook people who believe in bek are already attacking them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.