[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First time to astral project thread? General discussion. >My

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Astral-Travel-Gaia-Meditation.jpg (31KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Astral-Travel-Gaia-Meditation.jpg
31KB, 768x768px
First time to astral project thread?
General discussion.
>My first time
>be me 8yo or so
>bored out of my mind in nana's house
>not allowed to do anything really
>i had to read grocery store magazines level of bored
>so yeah i'm there sitting in a chair, no tv, no nothing.
>decide to focus on the wood patter on the wall, can't really remember why other than being bored
>focus into it hard as i can.
>probably a good 5 or so minutes go by and i have a good mental image of how it looks.
>then something happened, probably closed my eyes but i still saw the wood.
>then when i opened them i could see myself.
>literally sitting on the chair.
>OH SHIT WTF moment, no cursing though
>when i try to "move" i instantly go back
>that falling into my body feel
>heart pounds hard

Tell me your first time if you can, my general goal is to find common triggers and be able to apply it in my practice, i aim to do it conciously and with total control.
>>
I just wanted to drop in and thank you for putting that shitty redpill thread in the archives with this new thread.
>>
>>19481005
no problem, to be quite honest i think it was rather idiotic myself, specially the simpson stuff.
>>
>>19481018
Amen to that, have a bump buddy.
>>
My method is basically laying down doing some muscle relaxing meditation (relax every muscle in my body and make it dead weight) along with silence meditation, waiting patiently experiencing the sensations of my senses. Eventually reach vibration stage, eventually just get bolted out of my body, or sometime get stuck in sleep paralysis for a bit continue to relax and then get bolted out of my body.

Haven't done it in a while though, motivation is not all that there. I might get back into it. Got some new questions to find answers to.
>>
I can never get past the buzzing and humming. I can feel myself getting close but the ringing and humming sounds just get so loud, and I can feel vibration but for some reason I can't get past that point, the deeper I focus on the resonance I guess I feel like I am falling and I get scared and "wake up" so to speak.
>>
>>19481043
You're so close, just fall through it. It's basically the last stage.
>>
i tried it every night for a year after reading a lot of it online and books by robert bruce. it was awesome and amazing but eventually i attracted a lot of negative shit into my life.(a demon and several ghosts).so keep that in mind.
>>
Did you see yourself from above on your left side?
>then when i opened them i could see myself.
>literally sitting on the chair.
>OH SHIT WTF moment, no cursing though
>when i try to "move" i instantly go back
>>
>>19481088
I have severe anxiety in waking reality bro, something is keeping me from letting go. I broke through once in a DMT journey, which helped resolve a lot of it, but lately I've felt a sort of expanding energy in my chest and the back of my skull. It feels "backed up" and I don't really know how to go about releasing it. It might be more inner demons I need to work through before I can make it through.
>>
>>19481788
Sounds like tension in your body due to anxiety and psychological distress. You're probably right what you should try to do is resolve those issues first, and then slowly start to release those energy blockages through muscle relaxation. Trying to keep awareness and not tense those areas throughout the day.

It all comes down to letting go of the past, as well as the future, letting go of past traumas and future expectations.

Best of luck anon.
>>
>>19481851
Thanks friend, I appreciate that. I look forward to the day my fingertips are no longer bleeding. Best of luck to you as well!
>>
File: 1502411356349.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1502411356349.gif
2MB, 540x540px
I've done it once or twice when I was younger. One time I did it, I swear that I left this world, since i had a fucked up sense of time when I woke up later that night with no recollection of going to sleep, and my house was weirdly active like people were moving around in it. The time was 4:30 A.M., the lights in my house were on. I closed my eyes, went to sleep again. Opened my eyes again, this time it was 2:30 A.M. and all the lights in my house were off, and nothing was stirring. I know this board is like for schizos to LARP out their fantasies and try to get into pissing matches about how special they are, but I shit you not, all of this really did happen.
>>
Do you keep the lights on when you astral project? Do you keep your eyes open?
>>
>>19482154
Please answer me
>>
>>19482154
Lights don't have to be on but they don't have to be off either. I do it with my eyes open, but you can do it with them shut, too.
>>
>>19482190
Can I scratch itches I get? Can I swallow saliva in my mouth? How do you "focus" on one object, say a ceiling fan blade?
>>
>>19482207
Anyone?
>>
>>19482377
I don't think you should, that breaks the concentration man.
>>
>>19482207
In my experience all that stuff passes. Your body itches when it's trying to remain in a lucid waking state. Just ignore it and focus your intentions.
>>
>>19482207
It depends for me honestly. If the itch is really bad and it's only a 15 or so miniutes into meditation. I'd say go ahead and scratch it. Don't worry about not swallowing either. Just swallow it faggot. Resisting the urge to scratch takes me out of my concentration dragging me back at square one. At least by scratching, you're comfortable again.
>>
I don't even know if this counts
>be me
>16
>wiccan girlfriend tells me about astral projection
"You really should try it, I think you could do it."
>"sounds like a load a bullshit to me."
>it sounds fucking fantastic, I just don't want to sound like a faggot in front of my friends
>a week or so later
>slept in for work
>feelsgoodman
>in that weird state in the morning where you dose in and out of your consciousness, basically going from asleep to awake and back again several times in the morning
> roll over and go back to sleep about the 3rd time
> instantly hear a loud af buzzing and feel like I'm in a vibrating chair at the mall
> continue to lay there. Not moving
> start to roll back and fourth like I'm on a boat
> eventually and up in my room and out the door
>can't see shit
> try to open astral eyes
> opens real eyes instead
> instantly dragged back
The fuck did I do wrong
>>
Op here. Thanks for the replies guys
It helps a ton
i think i'll try a new method today

Básically it's as usual
1 body relax.
2 buzzing state
3 this is where you start "shifting" the orientation of your astral body head in feet, then Face down Face up etc.

It seems like it could work, i'll report back tomorrow.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.