[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's talk about Nonverbal Hypnosis/Animal Magnetism/Me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: layingonhands_lg.jpg (295KB, 1400x1291px) Image search: [Google]
layingonhands_lg.jpg
295KB, 1400x1291px
Let's talk about Nonverbal Hypnosis/Animal Magnetism/Mesmerism. From what I understand, they're all names for the same thing - manipulating someone's energy through the use of gaze, passes, intent, and willpower.

Are there are practicers here? I'm currently learning Mesmerism and I'm not making too much progress. I'm very new to the occult. I spent my whole life an atheist so I basically have no spiritual development whatsoever. I started meditating and practicing feeling my own energy but I haven't really noticed anything.

The video that got me started. I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNuPJEiEo5o

Another video of interest:
https://youtu.be/m436fDNl938?t=22

Does anyone have tips? Is anyone else studying this?
>>
giving this a bump for interest
>>
I've learned to use my eyes to send messages to Cats and Dogs. I could induce terror, if I wanted to, but I love them. I send messages of kinship, respect and affection.

Friends call me an animal whisperer but I don't think there's anything particularly mystical about what I do. Anyone could learn it.
>>
Bumping for interest. I've been trying to learn this also, but I had no idea what it was called.
>>
>>19481271
What's your methodology? Do you have to make eye contact?
>>
>>19481271
I agree that the use of eye contact to communicate is no feat of the supernatural. Some animals, especially cats, communicate considerably with their eyes alone outside human ownership.
>>19479731
As far as humans, you can manipulate them with gaze, passes, intent, and willpower. It generally works within the concept of dominance. I don't mean the sexual BDSM stuff. It works within a psychological concept. It's not really supernatural albeit some of the videos you posted fall more into faith healing.

It's good to remember that hypnotists are employed by mental hospitals because it falls more in line with science dealing with psychology then any occult art. Unless, of course, you are trying to be a faith healer or something.
>>
>>19479731
why do you want to do such a thing? what good can come from manipulation of somebody's (as you put it) "energy?" it os from the evil within your heart that you seek to do this thing. i can see through you. i condemn such wickedness as it is nothing else but wickedness. repent and turn to Jesus for your hands are red with blood.
>>
>>19481617
Shills never stop do they?

Also bump for interesting topic.
>>
>>19481617
If your god is a lie then your attempts to recite from the false knowledge it gives you leads to a lie.
>>
>>19482211
>>19482251
The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." .
>>
>>19481552
if you slowly blink your eyes while gazing at your cat and he blinks back at you at the same speed he's basically saying 'we're cool'
thats one
>>
>>19482284
OP introduced himself as an atheist. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>19481617
I want to use it to help people and animals. Imagine you work at a veterinary clinic and needed to put an animal under anesthesia to clean its teeth and administer medication via injection. It would be so much less stressful for the animal if you could just put it to mesmeric sleep. I recently had to take my cat to the vet for this and the effects of the anesthesia took hours to wear off. She was terrified the entire time and we started getting worried she was having an allergic reaction as she was trembling. Stress is awful for animals, especially older ones. Mesmerism is supposed to soothe whoever and whatever you are working with.
>>
>>19482471
This response is more related to /an/, but you should try the book 'Cat Sense' by John Bradshaw. It has a good introduction into the natural communication of the cat which would be of aid.
>>
>>19482319
what? this is real?
>>
>>19482538
Yes, slow blinks signify a sense of friendship. If a cat winks at you, it's an invitation to approach whether for play or physical contact. The cat will lick and softly nibble those that it feels strong affection to. You can lightly nibble back if you feel comfortable doing so to reciprocate the feeling. Their whiskers and ears describe much communication too. The whiskers faced forward during aggressive behavior indicates play instead of anger. In the instance of anger, the aggressive behavior will be coupled with slicked back whiskers and 'airplane' ears. 'Airplane' ears without slicked back whiskers indicates mild annoyance or confusion. The tail will quiver when the cat is happy. It will thump when the cat is agitated. Purring generally indicates pleasure, but a cat will also purr when afraid or injured/sick. The meow is largely a learned behavior mimicking human speech. Without human contact, cats will not generally meow except in rare circumstance. That's just... some basic stuff.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>19482471
that's some straight up bullshit right there. can't lie to me man, your intentions are see-through. i can see your heart.
>>
>>19482965
I'm sorry you feel that way. If it helps at all, every book I've read on Mesmerism says that if your intentions aren't pure and you don't mean well, the process won't work or you'll wind up hurting yourself somehow rather than the person you're supposed to be helping
>>
>>19479731

you faggots think you can just "LEARN" whatever the fuck this is without any knowledge of math, physics, chemistry or biology?

this is why x cant be taken seriosly. these threads would be better devoted to learning these areas first /xsci
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>19483746
Once you understand how something works, you can explain how to use it without explaining all the little details that add up to make it possible. Do you want to be handed an uploading pod and be told how all the VR software was written or do you just want to experience it?
>>
>>19484286
I don't want to hand you a nuclear reactor with just an explanation of how to experience the power of a nuclear reactor.
>>19483746
You, though, are being rude. The OP is trying to ask people to direct him to an understanding of concept. That's not disregarding anything scientific. I'd imagine OP was simply hoping someone could direct him since a lot of easily found information on hypnotism is garbage.
>>
>>19483746
Yes.
>>
>>19484564
Mesmerism isn't nuclear power. It's way more analogous to VR than massive releases of energy.
>>
>>19482538
Yes, cats have a separate set of signals from dogs, and it's one of the main reasons dog people will insist that dogs show more affection than cats. They just don't know what feline social signals look like because they're a little less analogous to ours.
>>
>>19479731
Two books that I've read so far are Easy Guide to Mesmerism and Hypnosis along with Mesmerism with Hints for Beginners. They were written back in the late 1800s and early 1900s so they're difficult to get through but worth reading. They give simple explanations for why Mesmerism works as well as some basic techniques and accounts of mesmerizing people. There are no specific exercises though, aside from just telling you to practice gazing, making sure you can do passes gracefully, and so on e.g. the absolute basics. That's why I made this thread. There seems to be more to Mesmerism than just focusing your willpower and channeling intent into your passes. I'm not sure what else I'm missing.

I started Mental Fascination by William Walker Atkinson last night and I am liking it so far. There is even an audiobook on Archive.org which is great. The PDF is easy to find as well. The book seems to be building up to the idea of Mesmerism rather than just saying it works and trying to prove it by example which is what the other two books did for the most part. It also has specific exercises for you to do and makes it clear what you're working up to. If anyone else is interested in this subject, you might want to try this book out rather than the other ones I listed.
>>
one final bump before I let this thread die for good
>>
>>19479731
second video:
i would not let myself be hypnotised by someone this tense in certain areas of the body.
i mean: it might just work fine, yet i distrust him for this reason.
>>
>>19484590
if you don't like /x/ for the way it is, go to /sci/ then.
>>
>>19481271
I actually train dogs. They can feel your tension. If you are tense the dog is going to be tense and a tense dog is never good. They can also tell by your tone of voice if you are nervous as well as body posture.
>>
>>19486706
you can call them swear words if you use the right tone.
loving it! little bastard! ahhh... i love you, little asshole doggo!
>>
>>19482319
If you ever seen a dog wink at you it also means there cool with you!
>>
>>19486716
GOOD BOY >:(
>>
>>19486716
I do this to my dog all the time. I call her a lil bitch. But i love her ^-^
>>
File: MONTALKISGOOD.png (159KB, 764x744px) Image search: [Google]
MONTALKISGOOD.png
159KB, 764x744px
>>19484792
big ups for William Walker Atkinson!
I'm reading Mind Magic and it seems to be presenting a grand unified theory, called Mind Power, that explains all these occult magics, such as advertising, placebo, mesmerism, law of attraction, etc.
See image as guide I'm using.
>>
>>19479731
>Let's talk about Nonverbal Hypnosis/Animal
Mesmerism is spooky. Long story short, some guy controlled a girl I know and gave her a no hands loud orgasm. He did all that online. No webcam, no texting commands, no pictures. She said she was very spooked, but she tried again. This time he told her to relax and hands moved on their own.
I know this is /b/ tier, but my friend used to be a maximum fedora skeptic and she wouldn't really lie about this. She was very embarrassed.
I'd love to learn how to do that. She wants to learn how to resist it better. Apparently hypnosis works only with the willing, but this was a whole different thing. She also increased her cup size because the guy told her she would.
She's a friend with benefits so if she tries again I may witness it 1st person.

Fuck. I seriously know how surreal this whole story sounds.
>>
>>19486943
I don't think the first part of your story is too ridiculous. If you believe that reiki works then I imagine distance mesmerism works similarly to distance reiki and maybe even remote viewing. All you need is some basic information about your target and how to "feel" for them. I know someone who can put animals to sleep just by seeing them on a webcam. I imagine he could do it without the camera but animals don't have as much identifying information as humans do.

The cup size increase is weird. How fast did it take? Could it have just been a coincidence? If women gain weight, sometimes it accumulates in the breasts. Even a couple pounds can make a difference. Some different bra brands fit different (like vanity sizing) so she may have just gone bra shopping one day and found she needed a larger size for a brand she's never worn before. I'm just guessing.

As for protection, I don't know. Every book I read about the occult says to do rituals for protection, but I always assumed those were for if you were purposefully getting involved with spirits, demons, etc. There's never anything about protection from unanticipated psychic attacks from other humans. I've heard about certain crystals being useful for this but I've never been big into crystals.
>>
>>19488120
>How fast did it take
A single night. The guy claimed he could shrink them to almost flat too, but never proved it.
>>
>>19486924
would you recommend reading Mind Power before Mental Fascination? or reading them simultaneously?
>>
File: smoking bird.jpg (39KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
smoking bird.jpg
39KB, 500x375px
telepathy with birds is funny
if you flip them you're 'giving them the bird'
>>
>>19488441
kek
>>
>>19486691
If youre such a faggot go to /lgbt/
>>
>>19488399
Haven't finished either so...
But I would think that starting with Mind Power would give a better overview and then Mental Fascination would give a detailed, specific view.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.