[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any ritual, spell or anything like that to help me to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Terpsichore_by_Antonio_Canova.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Terpsichore_by_Antonio_Canova.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
Is there any ritual, spell or anything like that to help me to learn music composition in as quick as posible and in a self taught way?? Something simple since I never did any of that stuff.
>>
i know how but it could kill you.
>>
>>19478120
Yes this mysterious ritual called "practice"
Where you repeat music compositions endlessly until the spell works
>>
>>19478125
>>19478133
Smart!
>>
File: Ut_Queant_Laxis_MT.png (41KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
Ut_Queant_Laxis_MT.png
41KB, 983x752px
>>19478120

This post is proof questions can be stupid. Fucking google music theory.

With that beimg said learn scale, then learn how chords are derived from scales.

Invest some time into the Dionysus Cult and read their music theory practices and rituals
>>
>>19478133
>>19478366
I never said anythig about gaining the knowledge by magick, I was asking about getting HELP
>to help me to learn music composition as quick as posible and in a self taught way??
The only one stupid here are you guys, you didnt even respond, you just want to show how smart you are, but you fail miserably because your response has nothing to do with my question.
I know there are ways to get what I want but I think it would be nice if some one with experience recommends me something useful.
For example:
If you are into business and are starting, you can evoke the King Paimon and ask for help, I have read records about this, where the spirit gives advice or even send a servitor to help the magickian to learn how to make business. The same with Astaroth and magick. But I don't want to deal with goetics because is too advanced for me.

That said I am actually with music theory and harmony, and I knew about the Dionysus Cult. If I had the chance I would even go to the conservatory, but the career for music composition is 14 years, and I kinda old actually.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.