[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noticing a lot of paranormal alien shit on here. Do you get banned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: bzi_ris_glb_ho_1049_lo.jpg (58KB, 1488x930px) Image search: [Google]
bzi_ris_glb_ho_1049_lo.jpg
58KB, 1488x930px
Noticing a lot of paranormal alien shit on here. Do you get banned if you talk about real conspiracies like 9/11,sandy hook,moon landings or the holocaust?
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 540x540px
>>
No, but please check the catalogue before you make a thread about those.
>>
>>19477926
How?
>>
>>19477889
If you are new swede, the only real advice I have for you it's lurk more.
>>
>>19477942
Wow! Amazing advice!
>>
Your idea of "Real Conspiracies" are not Paranormal.

Around here we talk about the biggest conspiracy of them all. Not current event conspiracies but deep religious and cultural ones.
>>
>>19478004
That's not how it works dude, if the your evidence it's good enough, the site collapses and we have thousands of people asking for an alien selfie.

If you don't lurk you'll never know why.
>>
>>19478009
k where can i talk about conspiracies?
>>
You 'noticed' a lot of paranormal shit on a board called 'paranormal'? What are the odds?

If you check the faq this board is for anything people find 'creepy'. People post about conspiracies all the time and don't get banned. For some shit you might try /pol/ though.

There should be a link to the catalog at the top of the first page or just add /catalog to the end of the url.

Happy tinfoiling
>>
>>19478037
Here or /pol/.
>>
>>19477889
Anyone wanna try Retroshare? I can post my certificate here, got a lot of interesting content, normally either behind paywalls, or not on clearnet.
>>
>>19477889
What are you, Alex Jones? Everything's you listed is disinfo. Except the first moon landing.
>>
>>19478037
For the current stuff your focusing on pol is better.
>>
THEY and their human collaborators are literally the cause for all of the above.

Without them we may have elevated consciousness by now
>>
File: archons.jpg (8KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
archons.jpg
8KB, 240x210px
>>19478644
>>
>>19477889
no one bothers anymore because the shills smother decent threads so everyone collectively said "fuck it" and went to the secret board
>>
>>19479197
What is this "secret board?"
>>
>moon landings

Shit is basic as fuck, you must be very ignorant of basic telecomunications and general science, to fall for this one, of just WANT to be special and I KNO TEH SECRET GAYS, kind of faggot.
>>
>>19479259
clues on how to access it are hidden in Freemason threads, that's all I'll say
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>19477939
Press the catalog button you dongus
>>
>>19477889
PRESS THE BUTTON!!!
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.