[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I need Some tips about astral travel, I reach the stage where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: astralprojearth.jpg (24KB, 408x500px) Image search: [Google]
astralprojearth.jpg
24KB, 408x500px
Hey I need Some tips about astral travel, I reach the stage where I feel my whole body vibrate but I can not pass it, I try to imagine a rope and pull it but it does not seem to work
>>
did you feel the need to open your eyes when the vibration started
>>
It's hard to explain.
That's the point to just... relax and let go.
It's kind of like dying in that regard.
>>
>>19477941
>>19477871
One time I was sleeping I guess and I fell like I was outside of my body and I have a bad experience I don have arms or legs I just I would get up from the bed and I felt a super big and dark presence and I was very afraid that I would approach and I only felt bad then a human form of light appeared and I felt super calm,And I could only wake up to see that my hands were invisible I felt them but I did not see them.
>>
>>19477941
This.

The first 20 or more times I got to the vibrational stage, but only sightly because as soon as it started happening a little I got really excited and started to think 'oh shit oh shit its happening o god' and that made me lose the relaxation and made my breath agitate so I would instatly lose the vibrations..
after some time I became accustomed to it and I will just let them involve me completely, just keep practicing
>>
>>19478047
that is why one must surrender and accept the guidance of an enlightened master like the buddha or Jesus before doing this kind of practices, out there in the unknown we are very weak and unprotected to forces much greater than us, some evil others playful but still dangerious if we try to face them alone
>>
>>19478098
Shouldn't the ultimate realization similar to the Buddha or Jesus be that the evil forces are WITHIN us?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.