[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /x/, just managed to wake up from what I'm about tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: images (3).jpg (10KB, 534x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
10KB, 534x275px
Ok /x/, just managed to wake up from what I'm about tell you, since you guys probably know about this kind of shit I decided to post it here.

>be me
>slept from 6 pm to 12 am cuz internet not working all day long and shit sleeping schedules
>not being able to sleep
>read manga until 4 am
>finally start feeling a bit sleepy
>try to sleep since I have to wake up in 2 hours
>start dreaming
>im just watching my chair that's right beside my bed from my bed's perspective while laying down, doesnt feel like a dream
>suddenly my chair falls
>chair is falling slowly but normally until...
>right before the chair hits the ground it's suddenly back at the starting position
>starts falling again
>faster
>faster
>the cycle repeats itslelf faster and faster
>start hearing this screeching sound of the chair falling
>start having weird illusions too
>going fucking insane at this point
>the chair is gone, instead im left with these weird images in my eyes and screeching in my ears
>dream gets weirder and spoopier
>suddenly find myself for some reason walking in the street at around sundown
>starts getting dark real quick
>ohshitrun.png
>quickly start running back to my place
>as it gets darker I get this feeling I'm being chased
>keep running like a bitch while it keeps getting darker insanely quick
>complete darkness
>try to wake up but cant
>cant open my eyes or move at all
>...
>now I'm a woman having a normal day at work
>woman wakes up and realized it was just a dream
>woman gets to work and realizes the things that were going on her dream are happening the exact same way irl
>woman starts thinking to herself "oh i saw the future"
>her coworker is about to say something and she thinks "oh this is the time when he says x as i saw in my dream"
>the guy says something different form what she was expecting
>theworld.exe
>time stops
>a black silhouette tells her that things sometimes dont go as we expect them to
>suddenly im back at being myself

Continues next post.
>>
OP here, let us continue.

>cant move or open my eyes
>something is trying to push me off my bed
>try to resist with all I have
>stops trying to push me but instead this "something" is now pinching my cheeks
>this fucker is playing with me
>as this "something" is pinching my cheeks its pulling them
>the woman part resumes and repeats
>be me again, same shit happens
>something trying to push me off my bed, resist, starts pinching my cheeks
>nottoday.jpg
>try to open my eyes or yell as hard as I can
>cant
>quickly think that i need to grab my phone so i can turn on the flashlight to see this little shit
>cant move at all
>something starts pinching my cheeks again and pulls
>harder
>"something" pulls me back from getting my phone
>hear once again
>"sometimes things dont go as we expect them to"
>realize that "something" that same black silhouette that appeared to the woman
>this "something" is making fun of me
>i start to try to move as hard as i can
>to yell as hard as i can
>to open my eyes as hard as i can
>cant
>the cycle repeats itslef from the woman part
>"sometimes thing dont go as we expect them to"
>keeps toying with me, pinching me and pushing me
>feel its grip loosening up slowly
>finally manage to open my eyes slowly
>wake up in the same position from when i started to fell asleep
>heart beating fast
>feel this weird and slightly painful sensation on my cheeks as if they were just pinched
>quickly grab my phone and start typing this

Well, that's it, I have no fucking idea what was that and the reason I posted this here was to see if you guys had a spoopy reason behind this. Well, in the end I couldn't sleep shit and I'm still spooped. Good morning /x/, hope you slept well.
>>
>>19477769
spooky my dude
>>
it's the manifestation of your subconscious feeling that you need to chase your sleep. the "sometimes things don't go as you expect to" is the manifestation of your feeling when your internet became shitty and you needed to counteract that with a thougt to relieve stress. The reason why you can't move in dream state is because your sleep was half-bake. Your mind was aware of your body state but your mind was in dream mode, some shit like that.

/thread
>>
>>19477951
Or it could be the Eclipse "placebo" effect.
>>
Where the fuck did you get that picture from?
I used to have sleep paralysis and the thing that came at night was the exact same shit as from the pic, i was paralyzed when i saw it, fuck..
>>
>>19477769
Had a 'few' spoopie sleep paralysis. If it happens again. Focus your conciousness to either your chest or stomache. Stops the whole shabang for me no matter the spoop.
>>
>>19477995
Literally just went to google and searched for "sleep paralysis" to get a pic for the thread.
>>
>>19477995
That's eyeless jack, it's some creepy pasta from a while ago
>>
>>19477769
>>19477809
Sleep paralysis. Also get an average of 8 hours of sleep, not 2.
>>
File: Back you go faggot.png (2MB, 991x1426px) Image search: [Google]
Back you go faggot.png
2MB, 991x1426px
>>19477769
Goblin. They likes teasing with people because they are miserable cunts. Like us, but supernatural and usually found on Reddit
>>
>>19479161
kek
>>
>>19477809
that's a completely ordinary dream
>>
My man look into psychosis, spooky mental issue
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.