[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ I don't normally visit this board although I enjoy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4020.png (289KB, 396x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4020.png
289KB, 396x396px
Hello /x/
I don't normally visit this board although I enjoy horror stories and misteries. I'm writing to you because of an experience I had last night at 2AM. I had like 5 hours of sleep the day before that so I slept a siesta (I'm spanish) yesterday. At 1:50 AM i finally went to sleep but I felt like a headache, something was not right. I ended up falling asleep and had a weird dream. In the dream I was heavily drunk, the kind of drunkenness when you can't mantain your balance and can't stop laughing with other people about the stupidest things. I was flirting with a girl when slowly but surely I became aware I was sleeping in my bed with the same feeling of drunkenness in my head. The dream dissipated till i was compketely aware that I was on top of my bed. I knew about sleep paralysis and recognized it inmediatly. I could move but was very afraid to do so. Seconds after I became aware, like a orquesta director, and my bed split in to leaving the half that I was in to fall into the void. I knew it was my imagination so I concentrated on the idea that it was a dream to block the coming nightmare that I was doomed to experience down there. A minute after that I gained the courage to open my eyes and move. I stayed awake for half an hour, I had the urge to fall asleep again but that weird headache was creeping on me when my eyeslids were closing down so I fought the sleep. I was afraid of going through that again. I remained awake with my heart in ache till half an hour later when I fell sleep with no sign of that terrifying sleep paralysis.

So that's that. Was it sleep paralysis? That weird head ache was present during the whole thing. I had it just before sleep abd during the dream too which I guess it was the cause of me being "drunk" in my dream.
>>
yup sleep paralysis, I have had many similar ones.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.