[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it real? Is there only one Bigfoot or is there multiple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Is it real?

Is there only one Bigfoot or is there multiple Bigfoots?

Has anyone here seen a Bigfoot?
>>
>>19476620
anyone who believes that bigfoot exists is retarded
>>
>>19476632
Agreed
>>
>>19476620
If Bigfoot is real there are many bigfeet. There is something that people are seeing, is it a big ape? I do not know.
>>
File: clearly treasure.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
clearly treasure.webm
2MB, 960x540px
bigfoot is real as shit.
I mean wendigos are confirmed real, there's more than one mothman, trolls are real and thousand of them exist on the internet, and there's more physical evidence for bigfoot than any of those.
>>
In the 70s i Used to work in teton national park, i saw some creepy shit. In the mornings i would check on my horse and sometimes he had perfectly made pony tails or had traces of saliva on his forehead or near his ears as if someone had sucked on him. i Once Saw 2 fireballs circling my van for around 10 minutes.
>>
>>19476620
Bigfeet!
>>
File: 1502356134608.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502356134608.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>19476620
Your mother saw a bigfoot as soon as she saw you pop outta her vagina.
>>
In the night i would hear whistles or howls and as soon as i turned around it would stop. Years passed and i told a mexican friend of the things i saw/heard and he said that it was probably a witch.
>>
>>19476620
Native Americans have always believed they were another tribe of people.
>>
The lack of a North American great ape (or extant apes at all) is strange and there's a whole lot of Canada and the interior US that is either unexplored or that has lain untouched since before historical records became consistent or reliable. An American forest or mountain gorilla isn't that outlandish a thought and if it existed a population could've survived until the early colonial period.

If you're willing to consider that, you're probably alright with some surviving until the 20th century or until today, since there are well documented cases of people deliberately hunting a species to extinction where there are still reports of sightings today (see: tasmanian tigers, though they're admittedly less conspicuous).

I mean there's no proper material evidence, but it doesn't require some massive suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>19476857
weird
>>
>>19476620
>there are people on /x/ who still believe Bigfoot is an mammal
>there are people who don't believe Bigfoot / Bigfeet aren't forestry deities
>>
>>19476639
English is not your first language is it?
>>
The Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot Film
More people should know
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4375
>>
>>19476620
Its a guy in a suit
>>
Bigfoot has been one of my main fascinations for as long as I can remember. I truly hope they exist and would love to see them. That said, I am a skeptic by nature and require actual, physical scientific proof before I can truly accept something as real and with everything I do know about the world and humanity and anthropology I kind of doubt they do exist. If they ever did, there's a good chance they don't anymore at least. I find a good deal of plausibility in the theory that they were a holdover tribe of some other pre-human species like Neanderthals that lives alongside Native Americans for hundreds of years and now exist merely as a cultural memory and folklore.
>>
File: 1485919455146.jpg (612KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485919455146.jpg
612KB, 1280x960px
bigfoot isn't real.

There are, however, a few dudes that dress up like a big foot and freak people out for fun.

Here is a radio episode about it.

Sasquatch Of Pumpkintown

http://www.npr.org/2014/05/30/317366039/sasquatch-of-pumpkintown
>>
Considering our love of guns in this country, myself included, what a brilliant idea to put on a cheap gorilla suit and go in the woods. Funny, all these sightings by folks that like the outdoors, yet no fatalities of said idiots in cheap suits throughout North America. Experienced hunters, campers, hikers are the biggest larpers. Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk, hyuk.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.