[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ate an 8th of mushrooms this morning to watch for the eclipse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: 682212083-harvest1.jpg (254KB, 1277x1000px) Image search: [Google]
682212083-harvest1.jpg
254KB, 1277x1000px
I ate an 8th of mushrooms this morning to watch for the eclipse and something very strange happened. When the sun was 90 percent covered by the surface of the moon was reflecting the moons silver white color on earth I felt like I entered a "dreamtime" state.

Everything was still and white I could feel the surface of the moon reflecting on me. I couldn't move I just laid on the ground.
>>
>>
Very curious about psilocybine:

I usually think drugs are degenerate, but after researching some, I found that shrooms are actually rather healthy. I would like to at the very least try the experience but I've never got my hands dirty with anything illegal and I really wouldn't like to go to prison.

What are my options? I am single living in a one bedroom apartment attending college.
>>
>>19475914
If you are at college there is like an 85% chance someone is selling LSD or Shrooms. Find that guy. I also don't think they arrest people who are not selling drugs, unless you drop drugs in front of a cop or something there is nothing to worry about.
>>
File: 1458962683882.png (72KB, 250x272px) Image search: [Google]
1458962683882.png
72KB, 250x272px
>I ate an 8th of mushrooms

kek shut the fuck up
>>
File: 16_Cristallo.jpg (152KB, 780x600px) Image search: [Google]
16_Cristallo.jpg
152KB, 780x600px
>>19475938
I think it's short sighted and narrow minded to dismiss someone's opinion and perspective simply because they've taken a mind altering substance.

Mind altering substances, while altering the mind, simply alter the state of consciousness - either heightening it, intoxicating the mind, or lowering the state of consciousness.

Reality isn't objective, there's no one single objective view of reality, and it certainly isn't the primitive, egoistic perspective of man, which has been shaped by mere survival instinct.

It's like watching one channel on a universal network and not realizing that there are near infinite number of channels to view - who could be so asinine to think that their ONE view is the correct one, or even the only one?

I don't understand why people would choose to be narrow minded, doesn't make sense to me. I guess people feel more comfortable allowing the ego to filter reality into a narrow, tunnel, survival, mechanistic point of view. Nothing else exists outside of it.
>>
>>19475875
interersting report

Others report that they felt like "they were on a stage"...ie things felt kind of fake?
>>
>>19475991
This, this, this. I wouldn't be where I am now (a very humble, peaceful, mature place) if I hadn't tried LSD and dropped my ego on my ass. It's hard for anyone attached to themselves, but it's a skill like any that can be learned.

The lessons I learned to manage my trips and exist in the "now" never went away. I use them everyday and it's made me a wonderful, happy person again.
>>
>>19475875
Are those shrooms covered in mold?
>>
>>19475875
I was sober, and looking upon the eclipse without glasses, or even with the welding goggles on, there was a very surreal sensation about my surroundings.
Any more perceived about the eclipse OP?
>>
>>19477472
Mushrooms basically are mold.
>>
>>19477472
No, shrooms tend to be puffy and it's a shitty picture.
If you're seeing a blue color that's a normal reaction to pressure and being bent/broken. Generally the more blue, the more potent.
>>
>>19475991
>>19476951
I'm 31 guys and I really think it's time for me to drop one shrooms and explore the psyche. I have a powerful imagination and my mind goes strange and abstract places sober anyway. As a nature lover I intend on renting a weekend cabin and dropping them myself. I think alone I'd feel the best.
>>
>>19476951
You wouldn't be where you are now (shitposting on a paranormal imageboard) if you hadn't taken LSD and contracted terminal autism.
>>
>>19477526
And your brain is (very technically) a mushroom and I feel this thread goes nowhere so i'm out.
>>
>>19475875
I was not on mushrooms and felt the tryptamine haze roll in for the duration. Shit was weird, had that shimmery underworld feeling I get in dreams.
>>
>>19475914
Your options are to quit being a pussy and man up. They lied to you when you were young.. doing drugs one time won't turn you into a homeless degenerate and you won't fry your egg. If you are in college, you have to know someone who has what you need. Give it a shot and watch your reality melt away anon.. good luck and godspeed!
>>
>>19475914
Im really sorry for your full of fear existense, hopefully one day you will see nothing really matters.
¿degenerate? hah.
>>
>>19477959
Do them with someone the first time. It's a lot easier to manage a difficult trip, should you have one, when you're talking with someone else going through the same thing. After that, alone is fine.
>>
>>19477994
Will take into consideration thank you. I am really looking forward
>>
File: IMG_4417.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4417.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>19475938
What board do you think your on, newfag?
>>
>>19475875
Uh. If you actually started tripping, mind blowing hallucination, okay. If you couldn't move, you ate poison mushrooms. Kek.
>>
>>19478126
An eighth, you should be having full scale visuals. Which makes everything break into patterns and shapes. Random sounds. It's pretty awesome.
>>
>>19475875
weird
I had a case of social anxiety word stutter and told a neighbor "they should do this everyday"
he stared at me like i was retarded

i am tho
>>
>>19477989
if you believe it's real it will
>>
>>19478138
liquid and trails

it's never been as cool as it's marketed via media.
also
if you get on a vibe of tripping all the time chances are you're a pretty boring person who needs to
travel more.

drugs are whatever
>>
my family absolutely ruined it for me and i didn't even see it in its totality. the great lesson i learned is that, for anything worth doing, do it alone and far away from anyone else, because everyone is a fucking moron and will ruin anything you take seriously and want to experience in your own way.

i don't know what's better to be honest, learning this hard lesson by missing the eclipse, or if i actually saw it. i feel like this lesson got really truly driven home and drilled in to me during the eclipse, like it had been trying to tell me for years, and i knew it, but took this one last chance on "experiencing something with my family, you know, for good family feels and stuff" and it showed me what a goddamn fool i was to ever think that.

that said, i feel like i missed something extremely significant, and i've felt hollowed out since. i wanted to get into a mood similar to op, but sober, by meditating for an hour prior to totality, etc etc etc. my family chose to play gay ass dance music from the car that i could hear, blab through the totality at a high volume, and so on. next time, if there is a next time, i'm making sure there's no humans within miles of me.

other people are truly hell. in fact, i felt they had become possessed by evil, made to prevent me from truly experiencing the eclipse properly. you won this time, satan, but wait until i get revenge on you, faggot ass hell nigger.
>>
How much does an eighth cost in ballpark figures? I'm one poor ass college boy.
>>
>>19475914
psychedelic mushrooms are an alien artifact disguised as an intoxicant.
>>
>>19476951
LSD can leave its marks on your psyche. I would not recommend it.
>>
Do yall know if amanita muscaria shrooms are good?
>>
>>19478572
thats why you stick with lsd. Mushrooms have an agenda
>>
>>19475914
You can by "magic truffles" online which are psilocybin-containing truffles, the exact same as mushrooms but you have to take a higher dose.

I've ordered them several times to the UK without any issue at all.

The dark web is always there for you too.
>>
>>19477992
>dude SHROOMS XD leeet ittt floooow

you're why OP thinks drugs make people degenerate retard
>>
>>19478721
What's stopping these from making it to me in the states? Also, how much are we talking here
>>
Mescaline is the best psychedelic and its the easiest and safest to obtain. Just buy a san pedro cactus at home depot or online and look up how to do a simple extraction.
>>
>>19477959
You would definitely get the most self work out of doing it alone, but I recommend testing the waters and incrementally increasing the dosage over various trips.
>>
>>19477959
>are you me 1 year ago?
>>
So you took a psychedelic drug and then hallucinated? What is paranormal here?
>>
>>19475914
Psychedelics are worth exploring at least once. Doing them when your older and have more responsibilities is harder since you need usually a day for tripping the next day for recovery, and be prepared to reflect a lot about life. The only reason drugs are degenerate is most start abusing them young and their whole world starts to revolve around them as they grow up, and they take the lessons for granted during the recreation.

Avoid people who talk like this too >>19477992
Things do matter. Only bums who have nothing going for them say stuff doesn't matter and it shows with their lifestyles. Absurdism>nihilism. A few trips a year don't hurt though. A very humbling experience.
>>
>>19478827
fuck off neet.
>>
>>19478195
nigga it's just the sun why are people fucking cumming over the eclipse lmao you just have FOMO because buzzfeed and other suckers told you it's a big deal when it's just a rare event

>want to experience with the family
>by isolating myself to meditate
>it's their fault for having fun like normies REEE
you sound like such a drag
>>
>>19478849
No need to get mad at a valid point. Paranormal phenomena is hard to gauge with drugs because you're on drugs duh. I do believe we should start a renaissance of experimentation again like in the 60's.
>>
>>19478862
The renaissance is already here. More people are tripping now than ever, its just on the DL.
Anything novel in art, technology, business is a result of the psychedelic headspace
>>
So much hate in this thread! I'd bet if half of these skeptics and insulters took any psychedelic in their life, they would experience exactly what they are putting out: insanity.

Ego-annihilators are called such for a reason. Those that cling to their ego and try to process everything they see or say through their mind's filter quickly realize they cannot--and anyone who experiences a "bad trip" is simply looping over in their minds, too terrified to not cling to a part of their minds they thought was so synonymous with the rest of them.

Those that can ride the wave, or "Just Be" as Ram Das put it, stop filtering everything and just react to the present, to the now. Many abuse hydrocodone, yet it is still prescribed. Billions abuse processed foods and chemicals every day, yet call them junk food and think it's okay. Should things be ostracized by the way others abuse them? Only if you cannot think for yourself enough to make your own experience.

As for tripping on any psychedelic for the first time, realize it is always the setting around you that contributes to any anxiety. Think you're dying? No, you're just breathing through your shoulders and generating adrenaline. Weird thoughts entering your head? No, you just had a TV show on with all sorts of yelling and explosions. The more you experience, the better you become at controlling your trip. This is why psychedelics teach people their perspective is what influences their thoughts, not necessarily the world around them.
>>
>>19478923
This. The public's perception of psychedelics is still in the 50's. Everything from the dark net to artist's guilds propagate a world a tripper in the 60's would not recognize at all--but would love in awe. It is like an elite club open to anyone who can conquer their own fears enough to experience.
>>
>>19478923
I wouldn't go as far as to say that. But still, you can't go by anecdotes and personal accounts alone. No one will respect bold allegations like PSI or paranormal activity due to psyches without measured proof and results.
>>
>>19478974
People don't want psyches because it makes you challenge reality and authority, along with the millions of idiots who would go crazy on them because they wouldn't be able to handle it.
>>
>>19479033
The narrative on drugs has been controlled ever since Nixon. Most "rational folk" would not believe something even if science studies (which are beginning to exist and prove things "hippies" have claimed for decades) slapped them in the face. Social programming is a powerful thing, and only the ones who are curious and chose to look above the crowds deserve any effort to convince or debate. Such curiosity, or lack of it, is obvious in the very words that are chosen.
>>
>>19478974

No you don't understand everything that is is what is bad there is nothing good at all.
>>
File: science.jpg (175KB, 686x686px) Image search: [Google]
science.jpg
175KB, 686x686px
>>19479222
What are you trying to convey here?
>>
>>
>>19479261

All = bad so not good at all!
>>
>>19479056
That's what I'm on. Lately I have been trying to explore my own ability, and trying to decide which drugs to take to help me explore possible premonition. Right now I only have DMT to fuck around with, and am considering MDMA.
>>
File: oscar gamble.jpg (166KB, 523x720px) Image search: [Google]
oscar gamble.jpg
166KB, 523x720px
>>19479261
are you a newfag or something?
>>
File: hysterical anime girl.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
hysterical anime girl.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>19479261
>>19480057
>>
>>19479261
>tripfags
>representing anything other then themselves
>ever
>>
>>19475914

They won't work on someone with such a closed mind as yourself.
>>
>>19480111
>implying I made this
>>
You are going blind.
>>
>>19475914
>What are my options?
>I am single living in a one bedroom apartment attending college.
You have no options. Society is built on every demographic that isn't yours. Civilization literally expects you to have been more interesting by now.
>>
>>19480133
>sips decaf coffee while listening to his favorite liberal podcast after putting on his cuck-piece
>>
>>19480202
??
Having kids while trying to study is now mandatory?

You're a retard
>>
>>19480225
To be fair I think he was talking about personal achievements and whatnot, not kids. But at the same time he's still retarded, nobody does anything notable before getting a degree nowadays.
>>
>>19477472
>>19477526
>>19477946
it's mycelium
>>
>>19478746
all of the classical psychedelics have the same level of "safeness"

mescaline and lsd have an extremely long duration though compared to psilocybin mushrooms
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.