[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens after suicide? Most religions condemn killing yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 16

File: gun-suicide.jpg (48KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gun-suicide.jpg
48KB, 800x600px
What happens after suicide? Most religions condemn killing yourself but i want to know what /x/ think about it.
>>
>>19475871
A soul with an awakened monad cannot kill its own body. The ones that do, make a sacrifice for their deaths to influence other lives towards the pain and acceptance that blossoms into eventual enlightenment. Their Devine spark will then be reused in a more appropriate vessel and environment once the after death process is complete.
>>
>>19475871
Hell for Eternity, because your last act before judgment is the act of unrepentant murder, the perfect accusation for Satan to ask that you be forever damned.

Don't do it.
>>
>>19475937
Why? I dont get it. The suicider kill himself i get it, he reject the life of god blabla, but why god doesnt help him before suicide tho?
>>
>>19475871
i think every one who kills themself starts out in the "water" . not sure if its water but there are oceans of it and it makes you sleepy very fast or at least thats what it does to most people

they sleep. nobody can go in to drag them out because they will also fall victim to the waters effect

endless stretches of tropical crystal clear water oceans with bodies under the water
>>
>>19475871
Only one way to find out OP
>>
You play again from the beggining
>>
File: p3.png (400KB, 1362x686px) Image search: [Google]
p3.png
400KB, 1362x686px
probably nothing good
>>
>>19475871
What religion are you?
>>
>>19476566
Im baptized and all that. But now i dont believe in anything.
>>
>>19475871
Under buddism

U killed a person
U caused pain to all who loves you
U caused loss tonall those who have otherwise benefitted from you living

Karma will fuck you and you born again at the same place to reap it

Ps i tjink i committed suicide in my prev life now inhave this strange event of people not loving me no prents and all

And i m born in same family to reap it
>>
>>19476592
So you think nothing happens after you die?
>>
>>19476598
Exactly anon. In the moment we died we left to exist somekind of sleeping without dreaming. The void itself. Nada.
>>
>>19476607
So either that'll happen or because you're Christian on paper you'll go to Hell. These are the two possibilities for you.
>>
>>19476618
>Hell or nothing
Doesnt seems so bad. Im not gonna kilk myselft yet tho.
Im gonna give my life one more chance. One week. If shit doesnt improve im gonna hang myself on saturday night.
>>
>>19476662
Don't.
>>
>>19475955

Anon, you still have free will. You have to devote yourself to G-d and show dedication. You have to invest in him for him to invest in you. Most people who commit suicide are overrun with demons.. they don't even ask G-d at all, some shun him and curse him.

Let me remind you we are made in his image, we speak light into life like he does, and we serve an emotional G-d.

He loves us completely and wishes that none shall perish but he requires that your love to him be unconditional.

You have to thank him in open prayer, meditation on the word, and fasting. He will reward you immensely for your devotion.

Even if you hate your life and everything in it, the very fact that we are alive and conscious is a blessing at all. You have to remember our world is fallen.. we are in a spiritual conflict between two great powers. G-d will win but it is a transition. Satan is a powerful angel and the greatest sinner of all. Pray for him also to find salvation.. Jehovah is merciful and kind but I'm afraid that he has a strict no non-sense policy.

I think you'll find that if you start playing by his rules.. he will take care of you. It's that simple.
>>
>>19476662

666, anon.. you are not thinking clearly. You are miles away from G-d in a swamp of demons. You have to beg for forgiveness. Defeat them. Live your life as was intended. The richest place on Earth is the graveyard, it doesn't need any more stolen souls.
>>
>>19475983
Sounds comfy. What ideology is this from.
>>
>>19476714
>>19476735
Thanks for your words anon sempai. But i dont believe in that kind of world anymore. So dual (god is good, satan is evil), we live in a human beings world. The shits im dealing with right now are my faults and my bad decisions. Not some demons work. Im planning on killing myself bc i cant cope with those feelings anymore. Im not a kid nor a angsty teenager. Im 31 and i see no future. But how i said before. Im gonna give my life 1 week more. I tried this before giving me some time, try to improve myself. Change my life view and nothing improves.
>>
>>19476714
>you'll find that if you start playing by his rules.. he will take care of you

Do you really believe in that shit? This life isn't disney world, fella. There are A LOT of good people suffering, people who "play by his rules". And there's even more people in delight who don't.
>>
>>19476662
You have the RIGHT to kill yourself. You didn't ask to come into this world, and you'll some day perish, no-one can take your right of deciding when.

If you are planning on suicide, you must be on extreme pain. If there is a god, he will understand that you just couldn't take endless suffering anymore, and if he doesn't understand and throws you in hell for it, then you better be off serving the devil because this isn't a god you should pray for.

However, I am not supporting for you to go and kill yourself. Just know that it's always an option, like the stoics did in the past. You have already been born, you have already gone through a lot, learn something with it and do something important before your last breath.

Nothing can harm you when you are already dead inside. Embrace the pain and the suffering, lose the fear of death - death is a blessing, when living is a curse - then go and do something you really want to do. Talk to that hot girl, go lift, make a trip, get drunk - simply stop giving a fuck, and use every bad situation as a way to remember that you shouldn't give a fuck.

Now go and kill yourself. Not your real self, kill your ego first. Then, if you still want to die, go ahead and do it - a loving god will understand.
>>
I don't know what happens after suicide none of us do. I am a Christian and i have wondered a lot about it and i have my own thoughts on it from personal experience and stories from others.

First of all DONT DO IT! Most Christians will tell you Christian suicides do not go to hell even the eternal hell types. I think it has a lot to do with your situation, some people commit suicide over really stupid things like relationship breakups. This is probably the stupidest thing you could kill yourself over. Then there are people who do it because "boo hoo my life sucks" which is also stupid. Life has it's ups and downs your not the first snowflake to go though some bad things in life so don't go hanging yourself just yet faggot shit will get better.

Then there are people who commit suicide because they truly can not escape a bad situation that is not going to turn around. People that have terminal health problems or some life situation is going to leave them on the street with no money and no way of turning things around.

I heard a suicide story about a guy who was a devout Christian. He lived in a house with some other people and split the rent several different ways. Eventually the people in the house moved out one by one and the owner of the house put it up for sale. This guy had no where else to go and did not have a lot of money with no way of bettering himself to get a better job apparently.

The house owner hired some painters to paint the house while this Christian guy was still living there and he had to be out in a week but had no where to go. The painters knew he was there but hadn't heard from him all day. Then when they went to find him They knocked on his bedroom door and he didn't answer. When they opened it the found him hanging. With His bible laying open and he had Christian stuff allover his room.

I know people who have went though similar things they were (earthly) good people that had no other way out and sometimes there is no other option.
>>
>>19476714
>I think you'll find that if you start playing by his rules.. he will take care of you. It's that simple.

As a born again Christian i can confirm this is bullshit. God does not automatically make your life better just because you start believing in him and accept Jesus. Christians sure like to preach that stupid shit but that is not how it works.

There are some people that are just better off than others. Just because you become born again does not make your life any easier and it will probably make it harder. Anyone that thinks that playing by God's rules = cruise control for a better easier life is an idiot.
>>
>>19476837
Thanks for your words anon. The reason about waiting a week are more or less the things you saying. I want to try everything, i want to dont give a fuck anymore. Maybe the things will improve. If dont, i wont regret of anything anymore.
>>
>>19476911
If you have set up your mind on setting a deadline, atleast make it till the end of January. New years is always a good time for restartings.

I won't get into my personal story, but I've been in the dark place you are in. Expecting things will improve is giving a fuck, that's why I said: you have to embrace the pain, the loneliness, the painful weekends playing video games wishing you had friends to go out with. Most likely you won't get out of this situation soon, so learn to treat it like a friend.

Know that quote from Winston Churchill? "If you are going through hell, keep going". I don't know your story but you must be going through hell on earth. Dude, keep going. Take pride on those emotional scars you have, and when someone comes with a knife and stabs you in the back, leaving yet another scar, just be grateful that you are now an even harder motherfucker than you were before. "God" has put you in the valley of the shadow of death - become the hardest motherfucker in the valley.

I'm happy to have found you today, I've had a rough day, weekend, week, month and a rough year. I've been where you are for two years and two suicide attempts now, and things didn't get any better, they actually got worse, I got so many new scars, I got even deeper in that fucking valley, but god fucking damn, I'm the baddest motherfucker in this fucking valley.

Transform your sadness into hate, that flame will keep you alive. That flame has kept me alive, and it has put me on the right path. DON'T BE SAD. Suffer, cry in the bathroom, destroy something, but then come back down and thank the universe for teaching you more. I don't like movies nor HQs but I've seen a batman movie where the villain says: "You think darkness is your ally? I was born in it, molded by it."

Let it mold you, brother. You are Atlas and the weight of the world is on your shoulders, be a man (or a woman) and hold strong.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1489219988705.jpg (37KB, 540x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1489219988705.jpg
37KB, 540x480px
>>19476991
Yesssss
>>
>>19476662
Dont. Itll get better
>>
>>19476714
Why do you say God like that? Are you a Jew?
>>
>>19476714
Please help me grow closer to God and 'play by his rules' anon..
I've accepted Christ, stopped smoking marijuana, started fasting here and there, but I can't help but think about how I'm still going to end up in Hell.

Also I bought a Bible, read some parts of it, and yeah I know I'm way too lukewarm about the whole stuff at the moment. I guess it's because I'm afraid of not being saved, so I'd rather distract me with other things.
>>
>>19475871
Not real christianity though also Jesus committed suicide
>>
>>19475906
Thank you.
>>
suicide is the most selfish, ignorant, and blasphemous thing a person can do

>life is all around terrible
>nothing is ever going to get better, or be worth it
>no one is going to care if I die

are all massive massive delusions. some one who really thinks all of those things are true has willfully denied basic facts.

Even if life sucks, there are the little pleasures of life, a sunny day, a nice breeze etc. there is almost always something, even if its tiny, or insignificant to take a bit of joy in

life changes constantly, even if you do nothing to change it, current conditions are not going to last forever, thats just not how life works, if they change they have the possibility to get better. and the chances for positive change are better if you take the reins.

some one will always care, even if you are totally alone in the world, some one is going to have to deal with your body and it wont be a happy experience for them. and odds are you got family who does care. a strained relationship doesnt mean other people dont care.

a person who kills themselves just makes a huge fucking mess for other people to deal with. its like a little kid playing a game they like but they stop playing or break the game just because they werent winning in that moment.
>>
File: IMG_1245.jpg (136KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1245.jpg
136KB, 1024x724px
>>19475955
It's to do with the fact that the life that God gives us is viewed as a sacred gift and therefore to reject a gift from God is to reject God himself. Whilst God is a nice dude, on average, he disliked when people reject him.
>>
If you kill yourself you can't get revenge
That joke is actually the only thing that stops me from seriously biting the bullet
>>
>>19476911
>t. Satan
>>
>>19478264
revenge against who?
>>
File: 1490782514448.png (2MB, 1284x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1490782514448.png
2MB, 1284x1086px
>>19475871
People die when they are killed - The Thread
>>
It's ok to kill yourself especially if you're white cause Jesus will guide your soul to heaven
>>
File: 1502774141764.jpg (26KB, 447x585px) Image search: [Google]
1502774141764.jpg
26KB, 447x585px
>>19478298
The only person being killed in that situation. Dumbass
>>
>>19475871
You wake up in another world like this one

once a guy on glitchinthematrix killed himself by ODing then woke up the other day with slight changes, and the pills he used magically reappeared like if he never took em
>>
>>19475871
I find it's just a waste of time, honestly. You're put into your body to conquer new challenges and better your spiritual self. By killing your vessel you are only setting yourself further back, having to start over.

That's with the belief of reincarnation of course. Not as bad as Christians may make it sound, but still suicide is never the right answer.
>>
>>19478328
the idea of getting revenge against yourself is a pretty shitty basis for a joke, and an even worse reason to not kill yourself
>>
>>19478359
You can want revenge on yourself if you feel guilty enough, as you said killing yoursef it's considered a relief if your life it's truly shitty.

In my experience people aren't that noble tough, they will sin and won't care, as long as they don't have to face direct consequences.
>>
File: 1496176375544.jpg (6KB, 190x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496176375544.jpg
6KB, 190x250px
>>19476991

Groovy, anon. I needed this today. Thank you.
>>
>>19478230
life literally has zero intrinsic value, you have to actively decide that small pleasures like sunshine and rainbows are worth battling your way through poverty, despair, disease or other hardship. Sometimes life is horrible and nothing will ever fix it, not even learning to appreciate birds and shit. You don't owe being alive to anyone.
>>
File: RELIGIONS.jpg (40KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
RELIGIONS.jpg
40KB, 509x509px
>>19476714
Yeah, fuck all that bullshit
>>
It is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one has money. However in todays' rapidly changing knowledge based economy only a certain amount of people will be born with the the correct skills, talents and personality traits needed to live a financially successful life. If you are a man born with an introverted, empathetic and eccentric personality, you were put on this earth to be used as a stepping stool for other people with the correct and acceptable traits to step on in their journey to the top of the financial pyramid.

The good news is that no matter what anyone tells you, you ARE NOT required to live a life of misery and poverty just because someone else's moral value system says that their understanding of god or the universe requires you to suffer for "spiritual growth" It is your absolute right to commit suicide no matter what any preacher or new age spiritual guru says.
>>
>>19475937
>>19476593
>>19476714
>>19478230
How pathethic and miserable can you be. There is no hell, no karma and there is no God.
>>
>>19475871
Why would it matter how you die?
>>
>>19475871
>Tell them to be rewarded with "heaven" if they obey
>Most religions condemn killing yourself

Im curious why
>>
>>19475871
>What happens after suicide?
Nothing, you are no longer conscious.
>>
>>19475937
Are you implying that all samurais who committed seppuku are now burning forever in hell?
>>
I don't know, for whatever reason no one's shared their experiences with it.
You should try it and let us know what you find out.
>>
>>19479572
Reincarnation...
>>
>>19476598
Not him. I don't strongly think so. But am I really be the only one who HOPEs so? I feel completely alone in this opinion.

No afterlife pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgT4sjRiLAY
>>
>>19478689
>>19479572
Tone down the fedora redditboos.
>>
>>19475871
You dieded when you ded.
>>
File: 1500356161398.jpg (10KB, 245x251px) Image search: [Google]
1500356161398.jpg
10KB, 245x251px
>>19476714
>Since you hate your life you should show some appreciation for the guy who gave it to you. Afterall if you didn't exist you wouldn't have the prime opportunity to go to hell by default.

pffft
>>
>>19475871
Same thing that happens when you die. You lose everything and start over. We are the sum of our experiences.
>>
>>19479621
What is order without chaos? Your changing things by existing. Not in here though. This is a torpor.
>>
>>19479589
If souls could reincarnate, wouldn't we have the same population today as we had one hundred/two hundred/a thousand years ago? Why, if there is really reincarnation, would the population now be more than ever?
>>
>>19479640
ayylmao
>>
>>19479640
It's all relativity. The source of life isn't a specific size. That's way too human a concept. Counting everything.
>>
>>19479646
Are you implying that the vast majority of humans today are, in fact, aliens?
>>
>>19479651
It might explain why we all feel stretched thin. Like something is about to break.
>>
>>19476757
Pirates of the Caribbean.
>>
>>19479654
before, yep
>>
>>19479655
Or maybe it means that reincarnation is bullshit?
>>
>>19479654
Suicide Leads to consequences. Your soul won't have rest until the end of time.
>>
>>19478239
>God is nice

This meme needs to die
>>
>>19479711
Are you seriously implying that all samurais that committed seppuku are burning in hell until the end of time?
>>
>>19476837
Listen to this man, wise and practical.
>>
>>19476991
Is this next-level Baneposting?
>>
Just got a call my cousin killed himself, then I find this thread a minute later.

>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>19476758
I mean. Seriously.. No one replied to you. Look man. I am willing to help you if you are really in trouble. Hang in there.
>>
>>19479717
yes, why not?
>>
>>19479902
Those poor samurais...
>>
religions condemn suicide because otherwise people would just kill themselves to go to whatever heaven their religion claims exist.

the problem with that is, if everyone in a religion does that, there's not much of a religion left afterwards, is there
>>
>>19475937
What about people who are tricked into killing themselves? What if you're being endlessly tortured like some sisyphean punishment? Or what if by sacrificing yourself you save tons of peoples lives? There's some holes in your theory.
>>
>>19475871

I long believed it would be like "what dreams may come". Where you are stuck in your own pain and don't really realize you're dead.

Now, after a few suicide attempts and accidentts (of which a few I don't remember how I woken up) I rather believe you'll slide into another probable universe "where you have survived".

So hence, the effort of suicide isn't worth it as you'll always wake up. Only things will slightly change around you. It's hence more productive to use all this energy, effort and courage to "kill yourself" into "trying to rebuild yourself into a life you'd like living". Sometimes it helps to have a suicide plan, as it'll give you this sense you can always "back out once it gets too hard". It has helped me to go on for quite some years now.
>>
I believe the same thing happens with all deaths: we merge fully back with God.

We're spiritual beings having a physical experience, and when that experience ends, it's on to the next one.

I don't think there's any holding area to be tortured in forever, but that we go on to the next existence whatever that happens to be. I think that suicides may have a bit more problems to work on in the next life, but that's just my Western bias talking. In truth, if someone committed suicide, they did so because God willed it, pure and simple.

Thy will be done.
>>
>>19476714
>G-d
Jew detected, don't believe any of what he says.
>>
>>19480086
We don't.
>>
>>19475871
You keep existing, just not here. Like Yoda said, only what you take with you. Your weapon, you will not need it.
>>
>>19476662
I prefer Heaven or Las Vegas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KnYw4EwYGc
>>
After suicide, God feels bad for you, makes you a god and gives you your own universe.
>>
File: actually really cool.jpg (62KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
actually really cool.jpg
62KB, 540x540px
You make the angel of death's job just a little more difficult than it would be otherwise and that's a dick move b/c he's such a fucking bro.

You won't got to hell anon but if you're in a bad enough place to want to kill yourself to begin with then you're probably going to be drawn to some super low vibrational planes and be miserable until someone can pull you out.
>>
Why don't you find out anon
>>
Unless there's a good reason to terminate early, I wouldn't force it. When it's your time to go, nothing will save you from your death. And if it's not your time to go, you'll live through whatever.

And there's a very good chance if you do terminate early that whatever sent you here will send you right back here again.
>>
>>19478230
Spoken like a true normie my friend.
>>
>Quantum Suicide
Have fun in the other side
>>
>>19475871
we all commit suicide slowly by sinning anyway.
>>
>>19478298
It's a joke
Revenge against everyone who wronged you and made you upset in the first place
Revenge is impossible but it makes me feel like killing myself means they win
>>
>>19475871

Darkness, most likely. I'm agnostic though, so I can't rule out other things. Personally, I'd like to believe in the existence of another plane of existence, maybe a ghost dimension or something of that nature. I also like the idea of rebirth because of the fact that matter never truly disappears, so perhaps your consciousness eventually inhabits another form.
>>
>>19480882

This. I believe that reincarnation is real.
>>
>>19475871
I keep seeing this subject pop up but everyone just gives their opinion on the matter instead of actual experience stories of those who've come back from their attempted suicide. I myself plan on doing it, and these threads aren't helpful. Also, as a (former) Catholic, I would like the Christ-fags to stfu about "going to hell". Nowhere in the bible does it say that and the only reason you think that is because the Pope made it so, back in the early days after there were 10's of 100's of people who kept suiciding for "martyrdom" so he came up with a bullshit reason to make them stop (and it worked too, till this day). But remember, it's doctrine.
>>
>>19481160
Im the OP. This thread stills on lol.
Why do you want to kill yourself anon? I put my deadline on saturday night. If nothing improves even a little bit im gonna hang myself in my room. I change my mindset for this week. Waking up earlier, trying to be more assertive and open to people but meh. Everything seems so vapid and futile.
>>
>>19481183
I believe you and I are at that stage of "despair", where nothing seems like it will improve (or not? you tell me). So you set an ultimatum for urself that if things don't improve you'll do it? See, I was like that before 2015 but I came across an aggressive black guy and a mini-tornado (in my culture, they signify the devil is present) and realized I just couldn't do it anymore. Long story short, it's just too difficult, too many obstacles and things out of my control. Dad is a pedophile, mom is a child pretending to be an adult, sister is an emotional wreck that thinks love=dominating the other. Not to mention friends abandoned me after my mental illness manifested. Had a dream about one of them, maybe they're having a tough time (I'm kinda pyschic), but I'm too depressed to care and contact her. I know that "futile" feeling very well. Like everything you do won't make a difference and you're back to where you started. Still, I feel hurt to hear you're gonna go through with it. It hurts me to see others want to suicide but not myself for some reason. When did you realize that you wanted to suicide?
>>
>>19481230
> When did you realize that you want to commit suicide?
After I realized that doesnt matter what i do. Nothing changes for good in my life, dont get me wrong, its my fault and my bad decisions thats makes me what i am. But you know at the same time i didnt do anything to had a mental breakdown back in february, losing my job, my fiance, my friends, my life. Now people look at me so different "Oh, be careful hes crazy, you can have another psychotic episode anytime anon". Im really tired senpai, im going to the psychologist and all that, and i feel worse. I lost my pride, I lost myself, i dont even know me anymore. I lost my future, i feel happy when i sleep because its not my life.
>>
>>19481296
Yes, I sleep a lot too because you can forget about your problems when you do. The feelings you described in the last 2 sentences are the same as mine. That's why I'm committed to it. Psychology doesn't help much does it? They wanted me to go there but then if I do, I can't get a gun in case I feel like going through with it. They keep that on record you know. If you've thought about this as long as I have, what else can I say, I wish for things to get better for you so that you don't have to go through with it. You seem more optimistic than me (I'm jaded, it's my zodiac). Coincidentally, I was going to commit on Aug. 30th but the gun hasn't come in yet so I might have to wait another year unfortunately. Still, I hope all goes well for you, whether in this life, the afterlife, or next life though!
>>
>>19481355
> Psychology doesn't help much does it?
Im doing psychoanalysis, after the breakdown they recommend me psychologist and being surrounded by my family, but you know its stupid, because if your "smart" enough you will realize all the shit going on in your life by yourself (I always had troubles talking about my feelings bc my mother was a narcissist bitch and in my house only her feeling matters, I have no self steem bc i grewup listening things like "you worthless piece of shit, good for nothing, etc", i developed stuttering after my alchologic father died, and all that).
Thanks anon. Good luck for you too. Hugs (no homo)
>>
>>19481183
Go on a trip or something first man. If you're gonna kill yourself for sure, at least blow all your money doing coke off strippers asses in mexico.

What a shame to waste an opportunity to live life truly carefree, you've given me inspiration, anon. Let's do it together.
>>
>>19476837
>Nothing can harm you when you are already dead inside. Embrace the pain and the suffering, lose the fear of death - death is a blessing, when living is a curse - then go and do something you really want to do. Talk to that hot girl, go lift, make a trip, get drunk - simply stop giving a fuck, and use every bad situation as a way to remember that you shouldn't give a fuck.
I see this posted every time someone talks about suicide. What you seem to be forgetting is that some people are in situations where they're literally incapable of following this advice. I'm dead inside because I'm crippled and can't have sex. No amount of not giving a fuck is going to change that. "Just go out and do what you've always wanted to do!" isn't a fucking option for me.
>>
>>19478230
>Even if life sucks, there are the little pleasures of life, a sunny day, a nice breeze etc. there is almost always something, even if its tiny, or insignificant to take a bit of joy in
And if your suffering is so painful that none of those little things can make you feel the slightest bit better? What then?

>life changes constantly, even if you do nothing to change it, current conditions are not going to last forever
Yeah, they'll probably get even worse.

>some one will always care, even if you are totally alone in the world, some one is going to have to deal with your body and it wont be a happy experience for them.
I don't care. That person wouldn't have helped me while I was alive. They would have left me to my despair. Fuck them.

>and odds are you got family who does care
I don't. At best, they care about their vision of who I'm supposed to be, but they don't give a fuck about who I actually am.

>>19478239
No one who's capable of condemning someone to eternal torture deserves to be called a nice person.
>>
File: archangel-haniel.jpg (61KB, 665x500px) Image search: [Google]
archangel-haniel.jpg
61KB, 665x500px
>>19475871
if your considering suicide please dont god loves you and i love you.
>>
>>19481420
If you're gonna kill yourself take all your money to a casino and bet it on a fifty fifty chance game. If you lose, kill yourself. If you win, take the money and either donate it and kill yourself or live on since you're rich now.
>>
>>19483307
If I had money to spend, I wouldn't be suicidal.
>>
>>19475871
There are alot of things in life yoy can enjoy,you dont have a very legitimate reason to kill yourself,you can be crippled ,you can be blind,etc.
To answer your question,I cant but I know that killing yourself is such a fucking selfish thing to do,you damage your family and friends emotionally,make a huge funeral over your suicide,which I personally think suicide vixtims shouldn't deserve coffins,let alone funerals,they are just mentally weak.
>>
>>19483468
>There are alot of things in life yoy can enjoy
There really isn't.
>>
>>19479579
all japanese in general
>>
>>19483526
I'm assuming you're Christian?
>>
>>19478629
>hover over image
>she's cute
>click it
>ZOOWEEMAMA
>>
>>19476714
Dude, fuck your entire post
I hope we can genocide you people eventually
>>
>>19479612
Underrated.
>>
>>19476758
What about a therapy? It could help. Improvement needs time. One week is not long enough. Don't go, dude.
>>
>>19476758
Also If there is something i can do to help just say it.
>>
>>19481160
>Also, as a (former) Catholic, I would like the Christ-fags to stfu about "going to hell". Nowhere in the bible does it say that and the only reason you think that is because the Pope made it so, back in the early days after there were 10's of 100's of people who kept suiciding for "martyrdom" so he came up with a bullshit reason to make them stop (and it worked too, till this day).
I think what was also happening was that lots of regular people were deciding en masse that they were tired of being shit on by the rich and committing suicide to get out of this shit world. You can't exploit people if they're dead, so the upper classes got together and decided to start teaching that suicide was wrong.
>>
>>19475871
> black screen
>>
>>19476849
>shit will get better.

this is the problem right there.

Some morons like you truly believe things always ''tend to'' get better.

You're retarded.
>>
>>19483716
Oh, it goes much deeper than just mere landholders. Much deeper.
>>
>>19483741
I wouldn't be surprised. Still, proof of an afterlife, and proof that suicide isn't an unforgivable sin, would basically be the end of the ruling class. No one's going to take their shit if they know they can just say "Fuck this" and leave any time they want. I wouldn't be surprised if that's one of the reasons that NDE research isn't more mainstream.
>>
>>19483587
Im doing therapy 5 months and so. I feel worse every week.
>>
This life is a testing ground to determine who is and is not fit to serve in Heaven. Suicide is an admission of weakness and defeat. Your body is an instrument of God that can accomplish great feats; and even when imprisoned, there is still a fight of will to be won.

You won't strengthen your spirit by capitulating to an oppressive force. You'd find more redemption by throwing yourself upon the lance, like a true martyr. And if there's anything I've learned in this life, it is that people can overcome adversity no matter how apocalyptic.

TL;DR: Life goes on.
>Buck up, kid.
>>
>>19483813
Maybe the therapist is the wrong person for you. A friend of mine went to 3 different therapists until she found the right one. Are you on some prescription right now? Sometimes medication can make things worse. I know I'm just some dumb-ass-euro-anon on the internet but I want to help you. So feel free to talk to me anytime you want or need.
>>
>>19483518
Then make your adventure with what you have,whether its all or nothing
>>
>>19481183
>If nothing improves even a little bit im gonna hang myself

..and it won't since you are already expecting it

Just think for a second : since you don't know what happens after death, what if it would be worse than it is now ? Or what if there is actually something after, but you would learn in there that your life in here could change for the better in a short time if you've done something very simple the day after you've died ? Just don't kys, it's not worth it and every time somebody mentions it it's just as a fucking meme.
>>
>>19476991
Thank you anon.
>>
>>19475906
source?
>>
>>19475871
If death is not an end, and spirit takes a form, what will experience become on the other side if your guilt is heavy and your neuroses run rife?
>>
>>19476714
>You have to thank him in open prayer, meditation on the word, and fasting. He will reward you immensely for your devotion.
so he's a selfish, egomaniac that takes joy in people praising to him how cool and whatnot he is? Nope sorry, you praise to satan, god wouldn't demand A SHIT of you...he loves you unconditionally you said yourself...so he also loves you if you hate him. He doesn't demand shit, only ego-driven creatues (like satan is) do..
>>
>>19484025
Like Yoda said, only what you take with you. Your weapons, you will not need them.
>>
>>19476593
this guy is on spot......suicide is like cheating, and you have to attend the same class again (if not you get down-graded a class!)
>>
>>19483838
All suicide admits to, is you can't take living in this realm, which I would ask you to consider is about like saying you suck at WoW PvP and will never ever get any good PvP gear or titles.

There's a whole um, world, outside of WoW. That doesn't care about how good you can play it or not.
>>
>>19483797
Yes. Yes it would contribute to the end of the um, "ruling class", if I might generalize that term for you.
>>
>>19476837
>You didn't ask to come into this world,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_qvy82U4RE
>>
>>19476837
You chose to come here, at some level. And you can choose to leave it as well. Like with a well designed video game though, choices, have consequences...
>>
File: goal body.jpg (88KB, 540x803px) Image search: [Google]
goal body.jpg
88KB, 540x803px
Can I just ask why you want to kys? Especially with all the neat shit going on? I'd at least hold off to see what comes of the nuclear dick-waving contest and the happening shit.

Worst case scenario you can always do it after shit gets boring again. Suicide isn't just a game for young people. Seniors can do it too.
>>
>>19483797
Humor me and consider that perhaps the Black Death was a protest from many souls that were tired of the living conditions they were having to exist under and that they wanted to break the back of the aristocracy to get better conditions for their descendants.
>>
>>19483888
Thanks anon. You sound like a really kind person. Good luck to you.
>>
if you kill yourself you're using just making a shitheads day

so don't
>>
>>19484071
Buddy, what? I swear I hear this reason all the time. "Live to see what happens." What the fuck. Some of us actually have pretty shit lives. We can't "live to see what happens", because we need money we can't make or don't make enough of, because we're depressed and nothing is interesting, because we're in pain.

The only people who "live to see what happens" are the people in comfy situations. They sure as hell aren't wage slaving and thinking to themselves, "eating garbage and feeling like garbage is totally worth it to see a nuclear war!"
>>
>>19484083
Listen, I don't really know if it's possible to pm someone here (meh I'm a noob) but if you'd like to I'm sure we could find a way.
>>
>>19483953
> if you're expecting nothing you will receive something.
That's a meme anon
>>
>>19484071
I talk a little bit about shit happening in my life on the thread anon sempai.
And I do that I waited for weeks and a couple of months too. Always telling to myself "Just wait anon, don't lost hope, shit get better, put your best smile and attitude to face life and things will improve" They won't.
>>
>>19484045
Ignoring the fact that you are comparing Real Life to WoW, you are admitting that there's an existence beyond death?

Why do you think those who rule the realms beyond this one would be any more accepting or tolerant of weakness in this physical realm?

You think the spirit realm isn't anymore trying than this reality? Pft.
>>
>>19484071
Not him, but one of the reasons I want to kms is that I know I'll never find a woman like the one in your pic to make me her sex slave.
>>
>>19484132
>Buddy, what? I swear I hear this reason all the time. "Live to see what happens." What the fuck. Some of us actually have pretty shit lives. We can't "live to see what happens", because we need money we can't make or don't make enough of, because we're depressed and nothing is interesting, because we're in pain.
This. Also applies to "Make the most of this life because this life is all there is." Well, not everyone is capable of "making the most of this life", often due to things they have no control over.
>>
>>19484164
>Ignoring the fact that you are comparing Real Life to WoW
That might not be so bad a comparison. If you listen to what near-death experiencers say, life on Earth basically is an MMO.

>Why do you think those who rule the realms beyond this one would be any more accepting or tolerant of weakness in this physical realm?
Why do *you* think they *wouldn't* be more accepting or tolerant?
>>
>>19484043
Gotta learn that lesson. Oops, you failed again. Gotta learn that lesson. Oh, so close this time. Gotta learn that lesson...
>>
>>19484164
I guess you go where you fit in. And it's pretty obvious where you fit in...
>>
Religions condemn suicide to counteract the hypothetical loophole of skipping the rest of your life and shortcutting straight to their promised reward.

Civilization condemns suicide because it hurts your masters' profit margin.

Cui bono.
>>
>>19485021
This said, there was a post on /b/ a decade ago that made a really good point, which is that if you're going to kill yourself, you already don't care about anyone or anything you'd be leaving behind, so you might as well quit your job, sell all your shit and go do something cool. The worst that can happen is death and you were planning on that anyway.

Climb a mountain or bomb the Pentagon or something.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
>>
Everyone who wants to kill themselves, should go out like a hero.

Become a street vigilante and fight some local gangsters or something.

If you die. Cool. That was the plan.

If you live and save the city, cool. You might have found a reason to stay alive.

Win-Freaking-Win, baby.
>>
>>19475871
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFHc6dgBLPQ
>>
>>19476757
That sounds horrifying wtf
>>
>>19485087
The people who say that shit seem to be unaware that many suicidal people are either so depressed that they don't even want to be awake, let alone go out and climb a mountain, and/or in a position where doing something like that isn't even physically possible. Why do so many people assume that suicidal people are all able-bodied and wealthy enough to go on some big adventure?
>>
>>19476758
Don't fucking hang yourself idiot. You want the last minutes on earth to be spent in sheer animal terror and agony? Throwing up and gagging on it, popping all the blood vessels in your eyes, lungs on fire and brain ejecting every hormone and chemical it can trying to save itself? Because you are gonna die that pain and terror will be an eternity. How fucking retarded can you be? I can see by how poor a decision you have made in that regard you probably should kill yourself. You sound as open minded and logical as a fucking door knob.

If you weren't a spastic you would obtain a handful of injectable opiates and purposely OD. Dilaudid would be my choice but fentanyl seems to work judging by the death count. Fix up a spoonful of some absurd amount and slam it. At least then you will experience the pleasure of a lifetime before passing out and dying while unconscious.

Not like it matters about addiction right? You won't be around to have that problem.
>>
>>19486628
I think about the pain and the terror of hanging myself m8. A rope wasnt my first choice, but i dont live in the states so i have no gun access nor drugs to OD (Sound awesome desu).
>>
>>19486620
Are you able-bodied?
>>
>>19486628
A proper noose snaps the neck. Not to say a proper noose is the popular method, just pointing out that you're a big fat faggot.
>>
>>19486805
No. That's why I'm depressed in the first place.
>>
>>19486834
Are you paralyzed or just fat?
>>
File: 1497696500333.png (12KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497696500333.png
12KB, 640x480px
>>19479596
>>
>>19475871
I'll tell you next week.
>t. Suicidal Anon
>>
>>19486836
Paralyzed. Are you going to ask me how it happened now, so you can find some way to say it's my fault and allow yourself to just dismiss me because you think I deserve to suffer? That seems to be where this is leading. You're looking for a reason to say I don't count, and therefore my situation doesn't contradict your nice little platitude about going on a big adventure before committing suicide.
>>
>>19478042
Please help me too.. I stopped masturbating 8 times a day already !!
>>
>>19478347
Severe autist with drug habits detected
>>
>>19475871
Fuck everyone in this thread with a spiritual answer. I was medically dead once for a suicide attempt and I don't remember any of it. I woke up what felt like moments after I went out, not knowing what time it was. Fuck you /x/
>>
>>19487363
And for the record, dying fucking sucks before you go out so think twice before trying it
>>
>>19487377
> dying fucking sucks
Why?
>>
>>19487377
source?
>>
>>19480034
There's a difference in outright killing yourself (lets say shooting yourself) or sacrificing yourself for others. If you kill yourself out of self pity, depression ,etc. You will very likely end up in hell (at least that's what Christians believe in). If you are forced to make a decision that would either sacrifice yourself or lets say 100 people, If you chose yourself, you are saving 100 people and not intentionally killing yourself. Although we will never know if they sends you to hell or not since there can never be proof.
>>
>>19475871
>>>/his/
I though this board was crazier desu.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.