[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, motherfuckers. I live in Indiana and drove down to Kentucky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: 421323.jpg (36KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
421323.jpg
36KB, 960x640px
OK, motherfuckers. I live in Indiana and drove down to Kentucky to see the eclipse. There was an undeniably weird feeling during it and I'm still feeling it now. It's almost a numb/foggy sensation. I asked other people if they felt it and they agreed. Although, it was very hot today so I guess we could chalk it up to that. Still, haven't ever felt like that in my whole life. Anyways, that's not the most interesting thing that happened. I'm not going to be one of those people that doubt their own memory just from the influence of other people. I am 100% sure I saw three UFOs. They were very silver and gave off a metallic glare. They were an orb/disc shape and when you looked at them they would dissolve into the air. The first one disappeared quickly and the second one stayed a bit longer. The third one stayed for at least four seconds. I looked around for more for a half hour after that but didn't see any. Maybe they somehow knew I was looking for them. Anyways, I looked up UFO on google and you want to know what comes up? Shit related to the eclipse. Maybe they knew that UFOs would be present for this and are preemptively trying to discredit people by making them look crazy. I know what I saw, /x/. Not one person has believed me yet.
>>
>>19475369
I live in Kentucky. I've seen the disc shaped ones in broad daylight. Also an egg shaped one so I believe you
>>
>>19475484
A long time ago I was walking my dog at night and saw a light moving across the sky very fast and without any sort of resistance it started moving the opposite direction at the same speed. Have you seen that before?
>>
No one cares about this on /x/? I saw UFOs
>>
>>19475538
>>19475538
Well I saw my shit turn blue.
>>
>>19475558
Fuck you
>>
Is this really that unbelievable?
>>
I care anon, when they dissolved was it an all at once thing or did it shimmer in and out I've heard of both happening
>>
>>19475619
It was all at once. No shimmering in and out.
>>
Southern Indiana here. I was going into work during the eclipse. Felt dizzy and kinda gloomy. Better now.
>>
Am I gonna get visited by the men in black?
>>
Will Smith?
>>
>>19475369
I've felt weird all day too. It's not just you, anon.
>>
>>19475715
Also, I think it's funny how this was such a popular eclipse. Why did they want everyone to see it?
>>
I've had eyes to the sky since I was little and have seen anything. Feels bad.
>>
>>19475369
I've been extremely tired all day, but I was relating that to the M-class CMEs happening
>>
>>19475730
It's 2017 and everybody wants a hebbening, even normies
>>
>>19475763
That could be one accurate theory. I have felt a strange feeling though. Off and on, all day. It is hard to explain the feeling. I feel it even now. I have never felt this before either. It's like aome kind of pulling force, kinda strange.
>>
>>19475369
I was in school and I got that sort of jitter/numb feeling too. I think it was just kinda cold
>>
>>19475369
"oh wow! this rock is going to pass in between this star and other rock covered in monkeys lets fuck with them."

Why do people put such value on the eclipse it happens on countless of planets every day and on this planet relatively often. we only assign meaning because relative to us it's some world ending event.
>>
>>19475951
Because it's a unique experience that doesn't happen often. If you can't understand that you are closer to a monkey than someone who can.
>>
I live in ky as well. During the eclipse I felt weird too. The best way i can describe it is feeling like you're coming down after smoking a bowl.
>>
>>19475369
KYS
>>
>>19475951
Astronomical events are important, that's why, it's important to ascribe meaning to the Universe or nothing else will.
>>
>>19476066
Fuck off, I saw UFOs you God damn piece of shit.
>>
I believe you, OP. Many of us have seen them.

Why are you cussing? Why are you attacking other people? It makes it seem you are not getting what you want. Why do you want others to comment so much?

You could be searching archives, speaking in other threads, looking in the infinite sites outside of 4chan. Y u mad?
>>
>>19475507
Yea I've seen that too. Got to where I quit looking.
>>
>>19476025
i'm not talking about the fact that it's a spiritual experience. but a extraterrestrial race deciding they will do something during an eclipse just seems fucking pointless. if there were UFOs then it was just another day where the moon happened to pass in front of the sun relative to Earth. so a UFO siting on the day of the eclipse is automatically related. so i guess i do get it i just find it stupid.
>>
File: 1503256934683.jpg (33KB, 526x493px) Image search: [Google]
1503256934683.jpg
33KB, 526x493px
>>19476095
the ayyleums made him angerry
>>
>>19476101
>so i guess i do get it i just find it stupid
when you stare deeply into the abyss, the abyss stares back at you
>>
>>19476095
I'm angry because this seemed like a great way to get attention and even /x/ doesn't give a shit that I saw UFOs. No one I've told cares or believes me.
>>
>>19476126
Did you take photos?
>>
>>19476126
That's a terrible feeling, anon. I've been there many times with my own family.

I've learned in life that our "tribe" (for whatever purpose) is not always placed in front of us. You've found an audience in /x/ -- and like everything in life, it will treat you better the better you treat it.

I first saw UFO's a few months ago on a vacation in Colorado. I'd been "awakened" to my third eye and the very real energies (and thoughts) that funnel through it, into the brain, through the body. Many on /x/ experience the same, whether they are vocal about it or not.

I've seen no physical craft, only lights that move quickly, blink in and out of sight, and hover. Most I've seen are like small, vertical lines as opposed to dots or a series of dots.
>>
>>19476147
They lasted no more than four seconds. By the time I nudged someone and pointed up they would disappear. After I got the sense to do it after the third one I didn't see anymore. Isn't that convenient? This pisses me off.
>>
did you guys see how during the eclipse the shadows from trees looked like fish scales?
>>
>>19475369

The odd feeling is the interruption in the magnetic radiation bombardment from the sun.

Less populated states are the ideal location for government testing of new secret aircrafts. And, Kentucky is the closest low-populated state to DC. I mean, I guess West Virginia is closer, but Kentucky is flatter.
>>
>>19476158
Yes, I did. Someone showed me a picture.
>>19476150
I was just in Colorado not long ago. Didn't see anything luckily. I don't know what you're talking about with third eyes though. Anywhere I can read up on what you're trying to talk about.
>>19476173
Why wouldn't we feel weird at sunsets then?
>>
>>19476126
the truth comes out, you lied about seeing ufos because you're an attention seeking loser
>>
>>19476126
>>19476126
I mean, I've had many experiences, weird shit going on, I've even had possibly contact through my third eye, but I'm not going to expect people to believe it, or people here to believe it.

Last time I talked about it I was called a massive LARPer.

If it wasn't for a couple others corroborating my experiences, I'd think I was crazy, maybe I am.
>>
>>19476184
This is what I get. People see me as a challenge rather than someone trying to pass on information.
>>
>>19476183

The radiation is still hitting the earth.
>>
>>19476158
*shadows from leaves
>>
>>19476194
No, don't think you're crazy.
>>
File: IMG_20170821_130325.jpg (3MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170821_130325.jpg
3MB, 2304x4096px
>>19476200
Fish scales... or reptile scales?!?

DUNDUNDUN.
>>
>>19476195
Then why did you just say that your main goal was to get attention rather than to pass on information? There are much better ways to pass on information than making a post on an anonymous forum you know
>>
>>19476231
Like what?
>>
File: IMG_2337.jpg (569KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2337.jpg
569KB, 4032x3024px
>>19475369
I also live in Indiana and saw the eclipse here, took a few pics and one (I might have to post a few pics just to find the right one) but one had a little black ovular thing right next to the sun. I have an iPhone 6s so when you take pictures they're considered "live" so they're almost like little gifs, you see the little black oval appear in one pic then in the one right after the oval is still visible then disappears almost instantly.
Wasn't sure if it was my camera tripping out... or if it was aliens. lol
>>
>>19476250
Nice find. That's pretty much the shape that they were.
>>19476231
Also, I was just excited to feel important. You know?
>>
>>19476250
nice catch
>>
>>19476266
Yeah sorry it's so small, was wondering if people had seen it right next to the sun also?
My boyfriend is trying to convince me it's a bug or something, but when you watch the live pictuew feed or what have you, it instantly disappears. Wish I could post the actual live pic.
>>
>>19476296
They dissolve and I saw it next to the sun
>>
>>19475369
I assume you were also in Hopkinsville? I live there and I'm actually staying with a friend in Horse Cave right now because I felt really unsettled today.
>>
>>19476622
Not to mention some weird shit that happened today, tonight, and last night. Anyone interested in some of my experiences?
>>
>>19476194
Dude me too, was trying to meditate and suddenly I saw bodies lined up in a trance, I started meditating again and saw a mantis type alien taking up the whole eye. Fucking ended up stopping meditation because of shit like that
>>
>>19476634

I live in Radcliff and I felt odd but nothing huge except for now and I feel anxious. Tell us your stories
>>
File: Drowning in the emotions.png (164KB, 599x586px) Image search: [Google]
Drowning in the emotions.png
164KB, 599x586px
>OP is literally just a mentally ill and attention seeking loser looking for validation in his life from strangers on the internet by trying to convince them he's seen things in the sky
I feel bad for you OP, I really do. I suggest going out more and trying to find a friend.
>>
>>19476685
I dunno I felt pretty gross today as well
>>
>>19476685
Wow with an image and greentext like that, how could I not agree with you????

JK. /x/ will always be interested in this shit. If you aren't then why are you even here.

>>19476634
Tell us, bro!
>>
>>19476685
Shut up you fucking faggot.
>>
File: 20170822_055851.jpg (35KB, 244x408px) Image search: [Google]
20170822_055851.jpg
35KB, 244x408px
>>19476685
>tfw 31 years old
>move to new town because work
>have zero friends, no gf
>too socially retarded and jaded to make friends
>do everything alone
>>
File: FB_IMG_1503344760223.jpg (46KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1503344760223.jpg
46KB, 768x960px
>>19476250
From my friends facebook. Think it has a filter on it but oh well
>>
>>19476157
No more then four seconds? And you're 100% sure that you saw alien spacecraft/landing vessel and not just literally anything else?
>>
>>19476157
They get seen all the times. craft and bodies etc have supposedly been recovered. Even a picture of one was posted (high def) 6 months ago.

The goverment or something covers it up and in the mean time shills shit post and troll u and the sighting into obscurity.
>>
File: 1494992832019.jpg (27KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
1494992832019.jpg
27KB, 432x432px
I believe you OP, and I'm sorry that the shillbots and the sorry faggots who do their work for them for free are giving you a hard time.

Say vigilant friend.
>>
File: 7PlPaTg.jpg (150KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7PlPaTg.jpg
150KB, 640x480px
I took a nap an hour or two before the eclipse happened, and in the dream I had a UFO passed me. For what it's worth
>>
>>19475369
I have felt mentally foggy since the eclipse too.
>>
>>19479968
I've been feeling off since Sunday night. A pair of dogs I was dogsitting were acting weird on Monday too, like running around the house even though they're 14 and 16 years old and usually sleep a good 20 hours a day.
>>
>>19475369
An eclipse is without a doubt the most dramatic celestial event you can experience. That it is such a profound deviation from the order of the sky (the sun being friggin' blacked out with the fiery corona visible around it) is the reason for the extremity of the mythological narratives placed upon total eclipses (including that they are harbingers of apocalypse.)

Venus, Jupiter, and some other bright stars were disible during the eclipse, and were very likely the UFO's you saw. If you feel disappointed, remember that the profound experience you did have is very much real, and you can choose what you want it to be about i.e. perhaps use it as a catalyst to make a personal change, or simply to have experienced and enjoyed it in itself. Whatever you make of it, make sure that what you make doesn't end up making you.
>>
I felt the opposite. Granted i was on a drinking binge last Saturday night but the day before the eclipse all the way until it actually happened i felt both hungover and sick fot a whole day prior. I just felt extremely weighed down and fatigued, but when the eclipse passed me and the sun shone bright af like normal i felt 100% immediately. Can't explain it.
>>
No one cares about this on /x/?
>>
>>19481571
Perhaps there are better communities out there to discuss this stuff? I don't know of any. Do you?
>>
>>19476126

I think everyone on /x/ has seen a UFO, so there's nothing sensational about it to us. Plus, just seeing one doesn't give much to talk about.

Perhaps wait until you see an active UFO thread and then post your story in there. At least then it'll be amongst several of the same (and you'll see why I say most of us have seen something weird in the sky).

>a great way to get attention
This throws everything you say into extreme doubt, you do know that don't you?
>>
>>19477670
Find yourself a hobby. I've met some nice people while fishing.
>>
>lawofone.info
Stuff on both positive and negative apparitions but the main message is all is one.
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.