[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened? The supernatural exists, that's a fact that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tf.jpg (67KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
tf.jpg
67KB, 960x958px
What happened?
The supernatural exists, that's a fact that I have come to know for certain beyond any shadow of a doubt. So I'm wondering, what happened if anything?
>>
n o t h i n g
o
t
h
i
n
g
>>
>>19474405
I don't think shit happened to most individuals. I do think something happened to some.

For me, I got a fucking migraine and am now tripping balls on my meds. Was it the eclipses fault? Probably not, but these fucking meds are great and I love them.
>>
>>19474405
All over the place, all over everybody's place, all over their face, all over everybody's places face. There was a lot that has happened in history for the supernatural has existed since the dawn of time. There are evidences that Supernatural occurrences happened as far back as World War II the Dark Ages and more. So when you ask what happened, it really seems to me more that you're saying that you don't know what has happened as much as you're asking what has happened in general.
>>
>>19474405
It's quite simple, as truth is when you understand it.

The power behind the mysticism was forgotten as the rituals overshadowed their basis until those that understood were far outnumbered by those that simply copied.

Ritual became rumor and slowly expertise was lost as the greedy died. Now only hints remain and the rules are unknown. The power remains with nobody left to handle it. Even those that stumble upon it are as children before a machine with no sense of how or why.

As with anything, collective will is the catalyst. With no unified direction there can be no return. What is left is feeble excitation of vague energies. To truly rise we must rebuild the foundations.
>>
>>19474530
wrong
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.