[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't find answers anywhere to my synchronicity and connection,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Bvfzrk1IAAAK3vM.jpg (18KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
Bvfzrk1IAAAK3vM.jpg
18KB, 600x392px
I can't find answers anywhere to my synchronicity and connection, can anyone help?
>Be me, student nurse
>8/10 chiseled Russian/German cheekbones
>Match on tinder with girl
>10/10 4'10" Asian girl
>Literally the one girl out of fifty dont immediately go for sex
>Have good conversation
>Became very close in a few days
>We shared very intimate life details
>Very similar lives
>Both adopted from foriegn country
>Strict religious families
>Psychoanalyzing fathers
>Both of our fathers intoduced us to sci fi and fantasy
>And old shows
>Both were raped
>I get sick when she gets sick and vice versa
>I feel when she's sad or something bad is happening
>She consistently messages me when I'm having a bad day because she feels it
>We feel pain in the same body parts
>I got punched in the right eye
>Hours later she says her right eye is tearing up from allergies
> We can feel it. It feels like static and like butterflies late at night
>>
You found your soul mate. You're truly lucky. Never let her go
>>
I have synchronicities kind of like that with my gf. We're like the same people from completely different circumstances. We feel each other's pain, I had a telepathic dream where I saw what she was doing at the time I was sleeping, which was confirmed when she called me about an hour later. Cool stuff dude

Dont let go of her!
>>
love is magic
>>
>>19474074
Do you have any experiences?
>>
>>19474092
I would love to hear more and I know she would too. We are both involved in this and figuring it out. I will be showing her all of this
>>
>>
>>19474156
The dream wasnt like, life changing or anything. In the dream I was trying to eat some kind of candy, but the wrapper was edible so it was weird. She called me an hour later when I was awake and she brought up this weird candy she tried with an edible wrapper, and it blew my mind because that was literally my dream.

It was a small thing but still pretty neat.

One time I hurt my back and she said she got an unexplained back pain around the same time. There's a bunch of other synchronocities like that but theyre small, hard to remember things.
>>
>>19474193
On one bad night that was more or less my fault, we both had dreams of animals attacking us and using light as a weapon
>>
>have stuff in common
>have a strong connection because of it
we confirmation bias now
but trust me you're in your own head about this, shit just feels special because you're infatuated. Sometimes I think you guys are complete autismos on here thinking basic human emotions are psychic or magic lol.
>>
>>19474193
it just sounds like both of you are sore all the time
>>
>>19474260
Good sir, I've felt her pain and discomfort.
>>
>>19474268
We do love each other, but we are trying to approach this scientifically
>>
>>19474260
I'm guessing you think magic is like what you see in all your anime and video games shooting fireballs out of your hands at an orc or some other dungeons and dragons crap
oh well less for you, more for me
>>
>>19474344
As he put it. The first step in a scientific explanation. Or reason is to gather others experiencez
>>
Also she is agnostic and I am Christian. I've prayed for her and she reports feeling very good the next mornings, which led me to telling her that I pray for her.
>>
>>19474025
>Both were raped
Shit man, I couldn't date a rape victim.
>>
>>19474025

Fuck off, how many times are you going to post this thread? Do you need validation that much?
>>
>>19474441
The best part about it is she doesn't let it rule her life. She's open about it. And it does bother her, it's in her past. And I can only admire her for not becoming a victim like every other woman
>>
>>19474025
feeling the same shit with some canadian
>>
>>19474462
I want people with similar experiences. This is the first thread to achieve that
>>
>>19474477
Explain
>>
>>19474464
She sounds like she has a good head on those shoulders. I know a girl who was raped, she didn't tell anyone about it for years and has completely let it ruin her life. She refuses to heal and move past it, it's so frustrating to watch, she's become an energy vampire in the past few years and I've had to distance myself from her because of it. Being around her just drains me at this point.
>>
>>19474492
not us being the same person, but synchronicity. we both went on retarded benders after meeting each other, when I finally got to canada at vancouver we both had car troubles and got stranded on the same day.

i'm not super into her anymore but that shit was getting weird. time to go back on my meds
>>
>>19474509
She has a very good health on her shoulders. She lifts me up and encourages me when I'm down and I work on doing the same.everybody has problems, sadness, and causes of depression in their lives. She has shared it all with me and mie with her. I have a bad habit of airing all my shit to see if the person will stay with me if they know all my dark stuff... And she still stays.
>>
File: Sad-Memes-1.png (179KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Memes-1.png
179KB, 600x511px
>>19474025
>tfw no qt3.14 asian soulmate that feels your pain

Why even live?
>>
File: followyourbliss1.png (536KB, 500x649px) Image search: [Google]
followyourbliss1.png
536KB, 500x649px
>>
you found your soul mate congratulations. It is very rare for such an occasion. Take advantage...
>>
this might just be the gayest thread of all time
>>
>>19474025
>>Psychoanalyzing fathers
You have to fight with every fibre of your being the notion that "psychoanalysis" has any scientific basis. It isn't real it's just a conditioning to a belief.
Your conscious mind is always in control. You just have to jettison the ideas indocrinated in you since childhood of a "subconscious" mind. An idea that's been reinforced in all the movies, tv shows, books, comics, etc. It's all a bunch of bullshit.

You're only feeling and acting this way because that's what you've been taught to believe about the mind. It's a kind of magic that has been practiced on all of us. Many of us are waking up from the spell. You can too.

Decide that you want to be free and resist the programming of this insidious belief.
>>
>>19474337
Nah, these are just coincidences that you think prove something that isn't there. You guys want to imagine your relationship is magical and special, so you're filtering it in a way to imagine it is. It's a common fallacy. Hurt a very specific part of your body and ask her to feel it and tell you what it is if you're trying to be scientific, but be willing to accept reality.
>>
>>19474025
>rating a girl below 5'5" 10/10
>student nurse
>raised by gay dads
>we can FEEL it.
>butterflies

Oh wow a boyfriend and girlfriend get each other sick must be magic! You sound fucking dumb dude.
>>
>>19474025
Omg you never told me you went on 4chan? This has to be about me
>>
>>19474025
Did you enjoy taking a cock up your ass?
>>
>>19474464
>She is open about it
kek
>>
>>19474509
Same, friend who was molested is stuck in perpetual childhood and too afraid to face the future. Also has panic attacks whenever she attempts sex but won't go to therapy over it. If you've ever seen the movie Ghost World, it's kind of how our relationship dynamic went. She keeps wanting distractions where I'm trying to deal with adult shit already.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.