[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ I was hoping you all could help me find an odd youtube

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: ob_e936ba_film92-1280x720.jpg (188KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
ob_e936ba_film92-1280x720.jpg
188KB, 1200x675px
Hello /x/ I was hoping you all could help me find an odd youtube video I found around 4 or so years back. I've tried for so long and under various titles to find it but nothing. Anyway here is what I can remember from the video: It opens up with a destroyed building in view and some military personnel (I believe it was the US but not quite sure) talking as they walk towards it. The video is being shot from a camera on one of the soldiers. They enter the building and nothing too out of the ordinary happens. They walk throughout the entire building and find nothing but abandoned beds and such. Then one person yells something about "Down here". The person with the camera is the last person in line as they head down into what is most likely the basement of the building. It's pitch black until one of the soldiers turns on a flashlight and they shine it around. Eventually it lands on a pale or grey creature in a corner. They all ready their weapons and approach carefully. One of the soldiers gets too close however and the creature panics, attacking him and any soldier near it. The person recording starts to freak out and him and some other soldiers start to run out of the building. The video cuts off as the recorder reaches outside and a ear piercing screech is heard.
That's all I can remember about this video. I was just browsing Youtube and stumbled across it. After a while I tried to go back and find it but I believe it got removed. If any of you guys can help or saw the same video then thank you! (Pic is not related)
>>
tldr
>>
File: 1491505504545m.jpg (89KB, 708x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491505504545m.jpg
89KB, 708x1024px
>>19473229
>>
Just to clarify to everyone this is not at all related to the popular alien conspiracy going around. I watched this long before that original thread began
>>
>>19473229
sounds cool
>>
>>19473245
This isn't at all related to the alien thing going around. This happened before that did.
>>
>>19473229
sounds interesting, have a bump. Good luck OP
>>
>>19473245
(OP) This is not related to the alien thing. This happened before that did.
>>
Sounds like a skinwalker. Would make sense if it was US military in the middle east too
>>
>>19473715
(OP) now that you mention it, Idk if I said it in the post, but I do remember it being in a desert.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.