[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.instagram.com/taylorswi ft/?hl=en Why does Tay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: Taylor.jpg (35KB, 1025x708px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor.jpg
35KB, 1025x708px
https://www.instagram.com/taylorswift/?hl=en

Why does Taylor Swifts official Instagram only have 1 post and its a reptilian tail posted 2 hours ago?
>>
She is a reptilian and today its their day
>>
She's going to release the first single off her new album the 25th August so she deleted all her content for whatever. Maybe promotion or just wanted to clear her image
>>
>>19472688

Check'd

Honestly Ive read all the theories and scoured the internet for relevant details and this right here is the first thing to really scare me
>>
>>19472680
reptiles are cool
don't blame animals for your schizophrenia
>>
>>19472680
not a reptilian tail...
>>
>>19472680
I

>>19472699
Agree this is very Rare, what strikes me the most is that it's your official account. Wtf. Maybe a new album or something else, we'll know soon I think.
>>
>>19472703
GTFO SHILL. Its literally the most talked about happening date in recent memory and it lines up with 1776. Not to mention reptilian conspiracy theories are quite popular on this board and other conspiracy forums.

Trying to instill a distrust of ones own mental health is a cruel opinion control tactic and I'm tired of seeing it even if you aren't a shill fuck off with the Schizophrenia Bullshit.
>>
>>19472738
Forgive me if I notice this anon, but you do sound kinda tense.
>>
>>19472735
Coinciding with the eclipse and the reptilian nature of the video its VERY coincidental.

Ive always figured she was on the other team. No way you can be hot and rich and have so many relationship troubles.
>>
>>19472742
Not tense. Just tired of the manipulation of opinion going on, Ive seen these schizophrenia accusations run wild in recent months and it literally serves no other purpose than to turn people off from participating and make the lurkers disregard important information (shills care more about lurkers than posters)

Mods really should start handing out bans for the obvious tactics like "durr schizo" and "feeling sleepy?"
>>
>>19472769
I agree and even if they aren't shills they are just as cancerous
>>
>>19472769
I doubt they're shills to be frank, but even as someone who is skeptic to the whole reptilian mythos, I agree that it's just a shitty tactic. It's the equivalent of calling someone gay in high school to shut them up.
>>
File: tail.jpg (23KB, 744x563px) Image search: [Google]
tail.jpg
23KB, 744x563px
Close - up of tail
>>
>>19472680
It's called viral marketing to get low IQ people like you (and I guess me since I'm responding to this thread) talking about it. You really think if there were some nefarious inter-dimensional reptilians controlling her they would post anything that could hint at their existence? What purpose would that serve them?
>>
i want to sniff tay tay reptilian ass
>>
File: gewvv9xv3xgz.jpg (63KB, 1024x586px) Image search: [Google]
gewvv9xv3xgz.jpg
63KB, 1024x586px
Please.
It's just gonna be some stupid marketing nonsense anyway.

People call her a snake, so I guess she's just rolling with it for an album or something.
>>
>>19472890
the more people know about it, the less they'll believe it's real
>>
>>19472890
>You really think if there were some nefarious inter-dimensional reptilians controlling her they would post anything that could hint at their existence? What purpose would that serve them?

Because the idea of them doing so is so nonsense they know that if they do so the "proof" would get dismissed as some kinda dumb viral marketing or publicity stunt thereby actually strengthening their masquerade
>>
>>19472890
Many pseudo-prophets claimed the eclipse would be the sign for the NWO to shed their masks and reveal themselves.

But yah a popstar with over 100 mil followers wiping her whole twitter and posting a reptilian tail on the day of the eclipse isn't out of the ordinary at all even with the predictions and me bringing it up on a conspiracy forum means I have a low IQ (actually I have a 6 figure salary in the tech industry but w/e)
>>
>>19472680
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>19472858
Go-g-Godzilla...
>>
>taylor
A snake TAIL
It's obvious what this dumb bitch is doing
>>
I for one welcome our new reptile overlords
>>
File: 20170821_091315.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170821_091315.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
The end Is nigh
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.