[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am i the only one who cant wait for the eclpise to be over for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0091.jpg (91KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0091.jpg
91KB, 466x700px
>>
>>19472093
But what if.... something does happen?
>>
They'll never fuck off, that's the true apocalyptic revelation.
>>
>>19472093
After this it's September 23rd. From there a new date. The ride never ends.
>>
>>19472128

Gnostic fags

We really need to figure out "WHERE" on the internet these things are first posted

4chan is not the origin of these things, it it is simply a dumping ground for obscure blogs/websites

X should be better at keeping track of these and asking where and when OP first learned about said things they are claiming about
>>
the original gangsters never gave a fiddly fuck towards august 21, it started with the real ogs' discussing their date set in the constellation with virgo by the father and ruler of the creation. september 23, of revelation 12, with the woman of virgin heritage birthing a newborn. r u even trying to understand your reality goyim?
>>
>>19472150

You sound like a gnostic, who takes from judaism, christianity, zoroastranism, islam ect.
>>
>>19472159
Thank you for the reply Anonymous
>>
>>19472177
just keeping it faithful and true, sourced in the ONLY TRUTH, of judaic roots, behold, the sacrifice of jesus christ and testament associated as a result of his words. real church of the father, who jesus christ as the head, and the believers as the body makeup thereof.
>>
>>19472093

These sheeplings just hop on the next thing, they never go away. This is Eternal Summer, and the shitposts must flow.
>>
>>19472093
The end will come when no one wants it to.
>>
>>19472185

So yiu beleive in judaism but are an anti semite....

This is the true conundrum of conspiracy fags
>>
>>19472191
This
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.