[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know if this is paranormal or just mental illness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Don't know if this is paranormal or just mental illness thing.

When I was younger I used to be pretty lonely and depressed. I was bullied in school and I had zero friends. I used to cry all the time and wish my school would burn down and everyone would just fucking die. I had no one to talk to. I was depressed all the time, even suicidal. I wasn't eating and sleeping at all. Then one day, I heard a "voice" in my head. It wasn't exactly a voice but I don't know how to describe it. It was like a thought in my head but not mine. I ignored it for a time but then I was just like "fuck it" and answered. I started talking to it. We had a long conversations about meaningless stuff and sometimes about really interesting subjects like universe and shit. I wasn't alone anymore. I had a "friend" I could talk to. At first I thought that I just lost it and I went batshit crazy. I thought that I just had an imaginary friend but I didn't care. This "voice" was my friend. He said that he's a demon and he is here to help me and protect me. I didn't actually believe it. I was happy I had a friend but that was all. Until one day when something weird happened. I was crying because of one guy who used to bully me. The "voice" tried to cheer me up but I was having a real mental breakdown, wishing that the guy would die or be punished or something. The "voice" told me it would be okay. That wasn't really calming so I just cried myself to sleep. Next day, the guy didn't came to school. He was absent for a few days and when he finally came, he looked devastated. His father died and it was kind of weird. People said that he died in almost impossible accident and no one saw anything at all. The guy who used to bully me was changed, he stopped with bullying. I haven't thought about it at that time because I was still a mess. Time was passing and weird shit like this happened all the time. Someone would hurt me and they would be punished by some weird shit. Every one person.
>>
OP continues:
I started to see the pattern. Someone would hurt me, they would get hurt. I wasn't feeling bad because it was their fault, they decided to fuck with me. But after some time I started to feel bad about it. Some time passed and I went to high school. The "voice" told me that everything will change. That life will be better. And it was. I changed myself, started to care about how I look and how I present myself. I made some friends and I wasn't lonely anymore. I found some therapist and started taking some antidepressants and generally I was feeling better. But when that happened the "voice" wasn't talking to me like before. Sometimes he wouldn't even answer me and I couldn't feel it's presence like before. I was okay with that for some time but then I realized I miss him. I started to feel lonely again, even when I was with my friends. They all looked two-dimensional compared to him. They looked fake. So I stopped taking my pills and started with the same self-destructive behavior like before, hoping "my friend" would come back or I would just fucking die.

Do any of you have similar experience? Do you think it was and actual demon or just some hallucination?
>>
Neither. You are just a faggot as always, OP.
>>
>>19471612
give me your demon superhero
>>
>>19471613
:')
>>
>>19471610
Wow this same thing has been happening to me since i was about 8 years old. Whenever someone really messes with me to the point i get very upset or angry something really bad always happens. Last time was about a year ago, this guy stole some stuff and trashed me to a few people. Few days later he got really really sick had a stroke and now hes partially paralyzed. It usually happens within 2 to 4 weeks of whatever they do to me.
>>
>>19471612
Maybe it is just karma manifesting as an entity.
>>
File: 1501822352417.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1501822352417.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>19471610
>>19471612
Shit.
I used to hear a voice as well, but never resulted in anyone getting hurt, nor any tragedy that could be associated with it.
The "voice" said it was an alien, and that it's job was to help me and protect me from harm. It used to calm me down when i was emotionally unstable. It also said that someone or something was targeting me, and that i wouldn't be able to perceive the threat.

I first heard it a few months after seeing an UFO for the first time. I was in a boat going to the island where my father lived when a glowing dot appeared on the sky. It changed colors every second. It was fast. Too fast. It kept teleporting or making impossible movements. It even charged straight into a plane and vanished in the last second. My father said that he used to see that thing every day when coming back home from work.

Anyway, as i grew up, the voice slowly started to fade.
I'm convinced that my brain created such personality to keep me sane. Though, after reading your post i'm having my doubts... It was almost the exact same experience. It may not be a mental issue after all.
>>
>>19471610
That is my first 9 years of life too but with no demon. Ha
>>
>>19471612
Kill yourself faggot. I hurt you, now please let me die.
>>
>>19471610
A black guy threatened to kill me because I had long hair and I gave him a defiant stare. The next day he killed his mother and neighbor and police shot him to death. Pretty sure I fucked with his brain with my eyes.
>>
>>19471610
Nigga you got a fairy god parent
>>
>>19472286
You have a word Goddess as your name. I'm sure you are going to kill yourself in a few years.
>>
>>19471612
Stand name『One Step Closer』
>>
>>19472299
No he's just a nigger
>>
>>19471610
Ghost girl can't triforce.
>>
>>19473256
Please don't make me wait that long.
>>
>>19471718
Imagination is fun.
>>
>>19475114
how do i get a ghost gf?
>>
File: jesus i trust in you.jpg (60KB, 704x870px) Image search: [Google]
jesus i trust in you.jpg
60KB, 704x870px
>>19471610
he is your real best friend. TRUST IN JESUS
>>
yeee buddy

don't fuck with a demon's friends ma nig

also

if demons are bad, what is devil?
>>
>>19475114
Made me kek
>>
>>19471612
you haven't got to harm yourself.
you can pray / use sigils that the being should come back to help you again. Or that another similar being comes to help you. IN THE BEST WAY POSSIBLE FOR ... ! Always in the best way possible for ... (maybe you, or all).
>>
>>19471612
>>19478676
or... you could...
just grow up yourself. and make friends that fit you better.
>>
>>19477532

ahah..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh boi, get the fuck out of here.
>>
All women with a medium connection are beautiful. Seek righteous justification for the world. Remember all pain delt to you is rooted from pain in a part of a depressing cycle. Grow in empathy and you will heal. Grow in hatred and you will become a fine vessel for evil intent and the continuation of that cycle. But if the latter is the case. A loving world has no place for you.
>>
File: IMG_6453.jpg (122KB, 736x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6453.jpg
122KB, 736x634px
>>19477532
Reformed christfag here. The abrahamic religions are all retarded. In fact, most are. Gods are manmade beings who get power from the people who believe. Kinda subconsciously a Tulpa, but given power by recitation, prayer, and rituals. This is why religion is so violent and intolerant. Non believers power different gods, or none at all, and lgbt couples a lot of times could conceive a child, so no new minds to indoctrinate and brainwash.
>See, kek, heqet, Pepe, and the trump campaign.
>>
File: IMG_6485.jpg (167KB, 450x1247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6485.jpg
167KB, 450x1247px
>>19480465
>Couldn't conceive
Godamn autocorrect
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.