[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Itt: David Bowie... Did david bowie know something we didnt?...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 18

File: david-bowie-new-single.png (1MB, 1513x833px) Image search: [Google]
david-bowie-new-single.png
1MB, 1513x833px
Itt: David Bowie...
Did david bowie know something we didnt?...
His music, his persona, his message, what does it all mean?
He spent a life time feeding us hints.
Decode his message
>>
As a guy who listens to David bowie on the daily and contemplates his messages, I'm not sure. He had many, a song for every moment. He experienced so much growth in his life
>>
>>19469100
Most of his earlier stuff is simply about youth rebellion. He got more cryptic in the 90s, but as far as Blackstar goes I don't think there's anything conspiracy-worthy about it. It's pretty clear it's about his own death. The dark culty vibe it has is intentional as it draws parallels cults and celebrity worship.
>>
Everything about him just puzzels me. Then again his life was a labyrinth...
>>
>>19469151
I see what you did there.
>>
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYEK_yvIWas
>>
>>19469100
Yes, he did. He's sort of an iniside reference among those who know. Same with Macaulay Culkin and the Pope but for different reasons. These groups openly flaunt their affiliations in social media; although many don't notice the synchronicites among the content they post. Lots of it goes back to ancient Greece and myth.
>>
No one took a try... Look past the mainstream constants of life...
>>
>>19469100
You fell for the exact effect he was going for. He would be proud of himself if he was reading this.
>>
He was old as fuck. He knew a lot more about how the world worked than any of us 20-30 year olds. He was really good at memes. It's how pop stars (I mean blackstars) make their money.
>>
>>19469109
>>19469150
Are you really Bowie fans? You sound completely clueless about his well known occult knowledge.
>>
>>19469200
So you saying all he wanted was to achive imortality by remembrance?
Yea he left his footprint but i think their is more he wanted us to know
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 188x267px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 188x267px
>>19469189
Please tell us more. What truth? And why is it so hard for most of us to decode this message "of the truth"
>>
>>19469227
He was a great showman, dude. A great one. He could tell a story simply by what he wore. But that's where his intentions end.
>>
blackstar has a very evil vibe to it, cannot listen makes me physically ill-
>>
File: 1975_bowie_lennons_sepia_480w.jpg (44KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1975_bowie_lennons_sepia_480w.jpg
44KB, 480x380px
>>19469100
He knew the truth behind jhons death and the truth about it all. He had a death sentance so he lived his life to the fullest. He stayed quiet about the message so he lived his full life. He hints about the truth in his music. All you gotta do is listen...
>>
>>19469225
If you really know Bowie, you know that he was a clown. It was all an act for fun and entertainment. That includes the occult messages you make take from it.
>>
File: 1494994058273.jpg (68KB, 559x432px) Image search: [Google]
1494994058273.jpg
68KB, 559x432px
>>19469329
>>19469329
Really? "All for shits and giggles" dont think so. Why are you trying to steer us away from taking his messages litteral?
>>
>>19469236
The truth he spoke of in his songs is the same as many other musicians. Listen closely and you will hear similar themes in their lyrics. You don't recognize it because you don't know what to look for.

"There's a sign on the wall
But she wants to be sure
'Cause you know sometimes words have two meanings."

https://youtu.be/IS6n2Hx9Ykk
>>
>>19469329
You really don't seem to realize how much occult shit there is in his work.
>>
http://lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/David_Bowie:Quicksand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU
>>
Stop worshipping the dead.
>>
>>19469462
Not worshiping dumbass decoding the message he left us.
>>
>>19469476
"It's the terror of knowing
What the world is about
Watching some good friends
Screaming 'Let me out'"

https://youtu.be/YoDh_gHDvkk
>>
The song Blackstar was initially about ISIS and terrorists becoming media stars their photos all over TV and newspapers. Bowie made an earlier attempt at writing about terrorism with the song New Killer Star in 2003 on the Reality album.
When the Blackstar album was recorded Bowie was in remission from cancer and thought he would survive.
By the time a promo video was to be made for blackstar Bowie knew he had a short time left and the meaning song changed to references of Crowley and nietzsche.

From Rolling Stone’s ‘inside the new album’ article:
“The title track repeatedly refers to a ‘solitary candle.’ "He told me it was about ISIS,” says McCaslin. “It’s just an unbelievable tune.” (McCaslin’s ISIS assertion is news to Guiliana and Visconti, who say they have no idea what the song is about.)"
>>
File: 1474394251985.jpg (328KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1474394251985.jpg
328KB, 1920x1080px
>>19469423
This song is about his about the pressures of sustaining the truths about ocult global manipulation. He went in to deep and now sees the truth. But its too much..
>>
>>19469100
>Decode his message
I wish that someone would actually lay it all out in layman's terms for once.
Fuck this pseudo crypto roleplaying stuff.
>>
>>19469513
>I want to be gay but I JUST CANT
>GOD will LITERALLY KILL ME
>and if he doesn't
>MY DAD WILL
>>
>>19469100
moonage daydream is about gay sex
he was just secretly gay and a degenerate like all celebs.
>>
bowie was the one popstar who played them all.
The elites couldnt control him, the masses couldnt get enought of him.
King David.
Walked the land fearlessly.
The Black Star.
In a checkerboard, there are black squares AND white squares.
>>
File: leadblackstar1.jpg (196KB, 1078x516px) Image search: [Google]
leadblackstar1.jpg
196KB, 1078x516px
He spoke about google
https://youtu.be/S7_pGjzbWG4
>>
>>19469577
>david BOO-ey
fucking dropped
>>
David bowie just another reptillian. yea the ones who reings over us shaping the world as they please
>>
>>19469100
He was just another pawn manipulated by the luminati. He knew everyrhing about the greater trurh.
>>
>>19469577
I don't get it? I just got an popup on my android phone yesterday while I was shopping. It said to take pictures of the store I was in so they could add it to google maps, so I started taking photos. Then it sent me an email saying Google had been tracking me through my phone for the past few months, and it gave me a map of where I had been since then. I was able to tap on the places I went to and leave reviews about what my experiences were like.

The whole thing was pretty easy, I just said whether the places were good or not, and other people get to put out to public the experiences they had. It's all about making the world more user friendly.
>>
>>19469527
Often the musician doesn't write the music even if they are listed as the songwriter. This may be the popular interpretation, but it isn't the only one. Truth is often veiled.
>>
>>19469649
We are honestly fucked. The costant feeling of these motherfuckers breathing down our necks. But idk why we complain its not like we can stop them. We are way past that point. Brace yourself we are on the point of no return just like gas prices..
>>
>>19469649
Google, get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: davidbowie3.jpg (62KB, 289x413px) Image search: [Google]
davidbowie3.jpg
62KB, 289x413px
>>19469710
Better belive it. Google molding and shaping the world as they please.
>>
>>19469706
There's nothing to do anymore. Just hop along for the ride, try and live out your passion without breaking any rules. It feels just like highschool.

>>19469710
I only ever got mad when google stopped being useful for looking up college papers or manuals on how to fix shit. The age of internet piracy is almost over anyway, I think we'll all have to do things old school.
>>
>>19469756
There's nothing you can do but play the Game. Although, you haven't been given the rules and must discover them yourself. Watch for the signs. "Shakespeare" said it best:

"All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players"

https://youtu.be/W2azO25JtFo
>>
>>19469518
>“The title track repeatedly refers to a ‘solitary candle.’ "He told me it was about ISIS,” says McCaslin. “It’s just an unbelievable tune.” (McCaslin’s ISIS assertion is news to Guiliana and Visconti, who say they have no idea what the song is about.)"

when he meant it was about isis he didnt mean the terrorist group

Bowie was on an occult level normies cant even understand
>>
>>19469100
>>19469150
>>19469150
Well kinda in the 90s he was a bit busy with his alter ego Vanilla Ice
>>
>>19469329
I think that should be obvious as he even named his kid Zowie
>>
>>19469524
Tila Tequila did that very thing before she went insane
>>
File: bowie spirt.jpg (68KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
bowie spirt.jpg
68KB, 850x400px
This website goes really in depth about bowie and the occult

http://www.parareligion.ch/bowie.htm

Personally i think bowie was what i have termed "spiritually fluid", from what i have read about him sometimes he felt like an atheist other times he would pray to god. His music is also littered with occult references.
He said one time in LA he was at a really down moment in his life and would wear a cross as a good luck charm
>>
File: bowie power moves.png (1MB, 984x1269px) Image search: [Google]
bowie power moves.png
1MB, 984x1269px
And in the death,
As the last few corpses lay rotting on the slimy
Thoroughfare,
The shutters lifted in inches in Temperance Building,
High on Poacher's Hill.
And red, mutant, eyes gaze down on Hunger City.
No more big wheels.
Fleas the size of rats sucked on rats the size of cats,
And ten thousand peoploids split into small tribes,
Coveting the highest of the sterile skyscrapers,
Like packs of dogs assaulting the glass fronts of Love-Me Avenue.
Ripping and rewrapping mink and shiny silver fox, now leg-warmers.
Family badge of sapphire and cracked emerald.
Any day now,
The year of the Diamond Dogs.
"This ain't Rock'n'Roll,
This is Genocide."
>>
>>19469649
convenient explanation because it really does tempt your vanity. lazy people who "don't like to think" are exactly who this is aimed at. it's not for your convenience. your convenience is just there so that you forfeit your individual rights. which you have. you have become a barcode.
>>
>>19471780
to be honest, when I got the message the first thing that popped into my mind was "they're totally going to shit can be for being bisexual and using the word nigger while playing TF2"
>>
>>19469100
>Did david bowie know something we didnt?...
yeah people love freakshow coke heads
and acting all weird and shit is edgy but comforting
so people can feel better about themselves because
their not nearly as fucked up
>>
>>19470888
great read thanks
>>
File: mkultraexperiment.jpg (58KB, 614x343px) Image search: [Google]
mkultraexperiment.jpg
58KB, 614x343px
>>19469100
the man is just another mk ultra fagot
>>
File: 1500136663134.gif (748KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500136663134.gif
748KB, 500x750px
>>19469100
>>
Both see the world for what it is. Manson and bowie... same letter diffrent envelope.
>>
>>19474793
When I was growing up in the early 00's everyone called Manson a faggot for wearing makeup and lipstick.

It's funny that there is reverence for him now.
>>
>>19469100
No.
>>
>>19474847
People still call him a faggot now, and people revered him back then as well. They're called "fans", you know since he's a musician.
>>
>>19474847
And he probably got more pussy than everyone caling him faggot together
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.