[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I literally remember a fucking eclipse already happening a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 3nmXbmF.jpg (64KB, 851x316px) Image search: [Google]
3nmXbmF.jpg
64KB, 851x316px
I literally remember a fucking eclipse already happening a few years ago. But apparently they take much more years before they happen again. anyone else realize this?
>>
>>19468848
ya, man.

I remember like it used to be, "every 11 years of some shit"
>>
>>19468859
there is no way Ive seen it back then though. I dont remember it like that.
If Im being honest, I do believe big news about 1 happening like 2-5 years ago..
>>
>>19468875
>>19468875
There's something going on...

People say it's the end of the world...

I don't know about you, but, my food tastes like crap now. There is like no flavor whatsoever.

The bible then goes on to state something like "The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you".

Makes sense because I am a comfort eater.
>>
>>19468886
I actually dont even understand, when is this and what happens anyway? i just live in a shitty little village so i dont care about this stuff, neither would i walk out into the field at the middle of the night to watch something on the sky
>>
Tomorrow's a total solar eclipse.
We had one last year in march as well, and there's plenty of other types of eclipses.
But two total solar eclipses in a year is pretty rare.
>>
>>19468906
>when is this
No one knows the day or hour.

>what happens

Read revelation to find out.

A big thing that is going to happen is there will be beasts that will roam the earth like in the days of Old.

Another is that 1/3rd of Mankind will be killed by the sword. This one makes sense since there have been so many slaughters in the news lately.
>>
>>19468886
Guys, this is a fairly normal thing.
Who's frequency you can google.
Claims of the end of the world is also a fairly normal thing.
Relax.
>>
>>19468848
>>19468886
Lets just look at it logically for a second. What is more likely, that the grand general public managed to forget a large astronomical event for some hidden reason/ you and a few other luckers on this bored managed to shift between this universe and another where there are these events happening much more often. Or is it the more likely poor education you and a few other anons on this bored received on these events and that you are getting confused with news report's and articles that you have read in the close past on similar events such as a Lunar Eclipses.
>>
>>19468886
Doesn't "fruit" generally mean something other than actual fruit when referenced in the Bible though? I would read that more as people will lose the desire to produce.
>>
>>19468973
Fruit means anything that abounds "good".

Fruit of the Loins.
Fruit of the Tree.
Fruit of the Dinner table.
Fruit of your Labor.
>>
>>19468928
>1/3rd of Mankind will be killed by the sword
Do you think this refers to white people? that-s what first came to mind.
>>
>>19468997
>Do you think this refers to white people?
No, no I do not.
>>
>>19469005
then what 1/3rd of humanity
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.