[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any significance to seeing this number everyday of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

Is there any significance to seeing this number everyday of my life? Its not on purpose. Even just accidentally falling on the floor and then looking at the time it will be this number.
>>
The number 1 represents the penis. You must like penises.
>>
>>19468366
Shit. Forgot to clear name field.
>>
I have that with 13:37.

For some reason when i look at the time during the day 8 out of 10 times its 13:37..
>>
>>19468369
;^)
>>
>>19468366
it means you're neurotic. You have to break out of it by passing it off as nothing, the next time you see it. Eventually, it will just feel like another number.
>Your body has built a reward system off of giving you a spook whenever it's the correct time.
>>
1 is the manifestation of "I", the self, and the Is. It might be easy to think in terms of binary code, where all things are represented through either 0 (the is not) or 1 (the is.)

1 repeated four times is the most basic manifestation of 4: this is the meaning of 4 broken down into specific context of the self, of I, of you. Where 1 is the self, 2 is the self between extremes, 3 is the dialogue between extremes, and 4 is the decision, duty, or practicality that moves on from the dialogue in your mind.

1111, like all numbers that repeat themselves to us by no coincidence, signals you at a specific time after you have had a specific thought process, or have been dwelling on something. You, the self, are ready to end some debate or battle in your mind. 1111 is telling you that you already know the answer to whatever it is you are dwelling on, and you need only act to make it a reality.
>>
>>19468428
Shills, both paid and unintentional, are very active in getting people not to look into signs such as numbers because that begins to convince people that the things they seek can come from places other than an image board, a movie, the news, or the monetary system. If you're thinking a number or something else means something, that thought right there should tell you it does.
>>
>>19468446
Wow. I knew this board was the right place to come.
>>
Some say 1111 is a sign that you've made contact with angels. Take that as you will.
>>
File: checkedmaga.jpg (84KB, 700x512px) Image search: [Google]
checkedmaga.jpg
84KB, 700x512px
1111 get
>>
>>19468593
How to i get the angel to show me a sign?
>>
File: 1343577324648.png (20KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1343577324648.png
20KB, 560x407px
>>19468617
Nigga, I just googled it.
>>
>>19468366
Yes. Google "numerology" and start reading.
>>
>>19468446

ummm 1111 in binary = 15
>>
>>19468366
the numbers 11:11 are usually associated with dreams and desires, wishes, so my guess is sub consciously you greatly desire something in your life
>>
When I was a kid, I used to imagine tiny people driving tiny cars across the face of my digital clock. They could only get through the middle gap in the numbers, but if the middle line was lit up (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9) they'd be in a traffic jam. So 11:11 was a fairly special time when it was free-flowing traffic (along with 10:17, 1:00, and similar permutations).

TLDR: 11:11 is when tiny ayyyys have less traffic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.